Masturbating for the Power Washers

Story Info
A wife is bored and puts a show on for the workers...
955 words
3.92
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wife is bored, home alone, her kids are at school and her husband is away. With all of her chores done and nothing to do except to watch a show, she notices that her house is being power washed, so she decides to put on a show for the workers...

Being alone in her home, she was bored, she had run out of things to do. She was determined to look out the window, maybe there was something interesting out there, and she saw two men power washing her house, and it was only a short time before they would be passing by her bedroom window.

The workers were there working while she was scheming an idea. What did she have to lose? Instead, she would have a moment of fun that would suit her just fine. In the bedroom, the bed could be seen perfectly from the window, the bed was in a strategic position.

She looked out the window once more to find out how long it would be before the men would be power washing the house near her bedroom. She heard the force of the water hitting her house. The powerful sound of the water made her think of her shower head hitting directly on her clit. She was getting extremely turned on and wet... just like her shower head does for her.

There wasn't much time left, so she turned out the lights, and settled into her bed, removing her clothes, her panties, her bra, leaving everything by the side of the bed and letting the light from the window shine directly on her naked body. With her legs spread wide open, she started rubbing her clitoris with her fingers. Just knowing that two men were going to see her excited her to no end.

She began rubbing her beautiful brand new D-sized breasts with her left hand while she slid her right hand down to her pussy, and stopped her fingers over her clit to massage it. In a matter of seconds, she had become overly wet - to the point where she could hear the sound of her juices sliding in between her fingers.

The two workers had already made their way to her window, as they were ready to start power washing that side of the house, they saw that beyond the window was the wife with her legs wide open masturbating harder and harder. She saw that the men were shocked, she could see them from the bed clearly, and her fingers pressed hard, next to her was a life-like dildo, and as her fingers carried out the work on her clitoris, she was inserting the dildo into her mouth, imaging it was one of the guy's hard cock.

She was moaning, louder and louder so that the men could hear her and be in no doubt as to what was going on in that house, the men did not miss the details, and their cocks got hard. They didn't touch themselves, but not for lack of desire. She had no difficulty imagining that they were willing to go in and fuck her at the same time. At the very least getting their cocks out and jerking off at the sight of her lying there.

Even though they didn't touch themselves, they both had enough pre-cum soaking the head of their penises that they couldn't focus on what they were doing. Their job was to clean the house, but at that moment, they were enjoying a great show by a beautiful house wife.

The woman raised her hips, screamed and moaned louder. She considered letting them in, but she couldn't stop touching herself. With every second that passed, she lost more control, and words came out of her mouth that even she did not understand, but that inflated more the momentum of the men who saw her enjoying herself with the dildo in her mouth and her soaking wet fingers rubbing her clit to absolute perfection. She pushed the dildo faster in and out of her mouth, and as she did so, her pussy started squirting all over the bed. Her pussy was asking for so much more, and she was giving it to her. She had closed her eyes but opened them once more to see the men stupefied at seeing her do everything she was doing to herself.

The woman screamed louder that time and her scream was due to a great orgasm that had manifested itself unexpectedly, feeling the eyes of the strangers fucking her naked body, as she pumped her pussy with her fingers until she squirted more and more all over the place. The men stayed for a time that became prolonged, but she did not open the door and went to the bathroom, they stayed at the window, perhaps with the small hope that refused to disappear, maybe she would open it for them.

Once her husband returned home from his meeting, she asked if he wanted to have sex. Without hesitation, he ripped off his and her clothes and proceeded to kiss her and then immediately go down and start licking her soaking wet pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was, like nothing he's ever experienced on her before... literally ever. The amount of cum and juices that were flowing out of her made him fantasize what she was doing to herself today. With her husband fantasizing about how wet she is, she was fantasizing about the power washers still watching on and blasting water all over her house as if it was their cum all over her body. She got off like she's never gotten off before and kissed her husband with amazing pleasure and passion.