All Comments on 'Masturbation'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
VegasMike155VegasMike155about 6 years ago
Very Intimate and Arousing - But Also Frustrating

Michie, I'm learning to appreciate your audio posts. An earlier post made me think I was actually hearing all of the thoughts going through a woman's mind while she was being fucked. I found it breathtaking. This post is if anything even more intimate. Instead of a previous sexual encounter being recounted you are actually having an orgasm and sharing it with us.

Thank you.

But I really wanted to know what was going through your mind. I wanted to know exactly what you were doing. There were times you tried saying words but they were very hard to hear clearly. I heard something about rubbing your nipples and something about circling your clit...I think.

I fervently hope I'm not discouraging you from doing more of these posts. I want to hear more. But I really want to know what's going through your mind.

I find sexually open and articulate women to be very arousing and you are one of the most open and articulate that I have found on Lit.

More, please!

I am now sitting here wishing I could lick your fingers.

StiffinKentStiffinKentabout 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I enjoyed hearing your progression toward orgasm. I especially liked how you got wet so fast. The descriptions of circling your clit and your nipples was great!

MasterofthetongueMasterofthetongueabout 6 years ago
So pure

Amazing audio of something so natural and pure. I loved it. Great job

usgator30usgator30about 6 years ago
Poor Quality

Yes, I enjoyed hearing you masturbate. So much so that you made my cock so very hard. It (My Cock) was throbbing in anticipation of your orgasm. I Thank You for that, however, it seemed that your recording was breaking up and making it very difficult to hear your words and exclamations as you were cumming. I use earphones and listened to other recordings to be certain it wasn't a fault of my phones. I would love for you to masturbate for us all again and try to make it a little clearer. Thanks anyway. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Technical feedback

Your microphone setup is muffling the sound, almost like when two people are talking at once on a conference call. I don’t know how to correct the issue but thought you should know.

You caught on to the use of some verbalization as you proceeded. I can imagine your playing with yourself but hearing what you’re doing compliments my imagination. Please keep working out the details, Michie, I think you are quite sexy.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Getting off in company

When I was 14 or 15 I made friends with a group of boys of my age. We used to ride BMX bikes on an outdoor track. I was always falling off, getting cut and bruised and covered in mud, but they helped me to get better at it. I preferred their company to girls. It was not sexual but once I got down some mistletoe from a tree and snogged all of them, five boys, exciting! I became aware that they sometimes looked at porn together and used to masturbate together. Just once I did it with them. I used to think, if only girls did that together! I got really turned on thinking about that, but I was scared of girls. Girls are always judging people! I never talked about anything like that with girls, let alone did it with them. It was lovely hearing you frig yourself, Michie! Have you ever done that with another woman?

dillfoberdillfoberalmost 4 years ago
WOW

That took a lot to put that out there. You have my admiration for doing so.

I think like most guys, hearing it, and letting your imagination go with it; brings some passionate thoughts to my mind, and lets your mind live it with you.

It was truly exciting and erotic!

Thank you

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 3 years ago
Nip and Clit

I nearly always play with my nipples when I masturbate, Michie. I can hardly leave them alone when I have sex with my husband, Col, either! It is always a privilege to be allowed to hear someone cum. THank you! Carol

SafeSullySafeSullyover 1 year ago

Michie, that was amazing. So intimate, sensual and erotic to hear you pleasuring yourself and climaxing for me. I know I will be listening again and surely joining you. I can't wait to delve into your other contributions here.

TheOneYoureWithTheOneYoureWith12 months ago

Very realistic, like I was in the room with you. Hope to read and hear more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous