Masturbation Addict Pt. 09

Story Info
When you masturbate but you have a girl friend...
1k words
3.73
3.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

The moment came when Monica came to live with me and we moved in together. There is no denying that in the beginning it was the case that we had sex almost every night and it was quite pleasant. Of course, working for a living does its job, the different working hours also added to this and after a while, or rather very quickly, there was no longer sex every day or every few days.

I what fortunate I was starting to feel in my own way unspent or neglected. Monica would come and go to bed, and I was still ready for action. Sometimes there was nothing else to do, so I would sit down at the computer and, when I knew that no one was watching me in any way, I would fire up the porn sites as usual. At first, of course, there were only pictures, so as not to be distracted by sound, but there came a point when I decided that nothing was going to happen in bed anyway, so films started to be fired up as well. At the end of the game I tucked my cock in my trousers as usual. The cum was cleaned up and the history in the browser cleared.

Of course, it was also sometimes the case that I was the one who was at work for a long time and Monika was home quicker. After a few weeks of this kind of schedule, when we didn't even have a chance to get a good night's sleep together sometimes. I sat down at the computer one day, tired, and Monica wasn't home at the time, so I decided it was time to get my dick out of my trousers again and jack off. When I started typing in the address of a website, I was surprised to see that the rest of the address popped up along with the extension.

Out of curiosity I pressed enter and checked what would pop up for me. This was all the more puzzling to me, because I had always tried to clear the history so that Monica wouldn't know that I was surfing the internet and watching porn in my spare time, Instead of taking care of her pussy at a time when she was finally in the mood for it.

The page loaded and I saw what Monica had been watching on my computer while I was away. I was incredibly shocked when I fired up a video of a young girl kneeling in front of an old guy and sucking his cock, while he additionally pumped it in her mouth up to his balls. I was very surprised by this category, because Monica was a nice few years younger than me, but I didn't expect that she liked to watch porn in which a chick is fucked by a guy who could be her grandfather.

Curious and excited, I looked in the history tab and started browsing what was on the computer while I was away. The vast majority were young girls getting fucked in every hole by old guys. Most of the time I skipped this category myself, but at this point there was no other choice, I had to see what videos were entertaining my girlfriend to know what to expect in the future. At the time, this category still didn't turn me on too much, so after watching a dozen or so clips of various young girls being doused in cum by old grandfathers, I closed this browsing history and until the urge to masturbate went away for a while.

A few days later I got another stupid idea and started bushwhacking around on sites where I corresponded with various girls and we exchanged nothing but perverse fantasies and pictures. Monica discovered this after a couple of weeks and made a terrible rant to me that instead of taking care of her, I prefer to play with some stupid cunts and send her pictures of my cock and also look at some other people's cunts and tits.

I, at this point, attacked her with the fact that she was watching all sorts of weird porn on my computer and I didn't know what to expect from her. This brawl was actually necessary, because after that we started having sex with each other again. I went away from masturbation for a while and permanent fun with videos and pictures from the Internet. This didn't last for very long, of course, but enough to make Monica feel well fucked once again and me decently pumped. There was nothing wrong with us fucking in different positions, although for a very long time Monika didn't really recognise any other than the typical, classic positions. It wasn't until we separated and moved in separately that we started to talk about sex very openly and then there was the kind of fucking we most often saw in porn, which of course we watched separately. It wasn't at all strange for us that we were able to send naked pictures of each other or take pictures of each other having sex. Monica became very fond of the anal sex I introduced her to, and I began to like her sharp and almost vulgar approach to sex. Although for many years I didn't recognise this form very much even in the porn films I watched.

A couple of years in a relationship with Monica, as well as shagging her after, When we ended up being with each other, led me to start liking masturbation a little more harshly. Monica also led me to stop being embarrassed in front of women to just pull out my cock and start masturbating over or in front of them. I was able to bring myself to the finale without any problem and cum on their faces tits or ass Or pussy. Of course, at this point I preferred to enter their holes and already fuck them to the very end, to flood their holes at the very end, or to pull out my cock and cum somewhere on their face or breasts. The fetish of cumming on the tits has remained with me to this day. Except that my current girlfriend is not keen on this form of sex...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers