Masturbation Addict Pt. 08

Story Info
How I ruined my relationship by my masturbation.
2.2k words
3.5
4.3k
1
1

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

I met Patricia over the internet. It was quite a turbulent time in my life, losing my job and living alone had done a lot and I didn't have much time or inclination to look for other girls. Suddenly a girl appears who lives far away but is interested in having me come to her. We met first on neutral ground, And after that I was invited to meet her at her house. I stayed the night, but spent the night in the guest room. My next visit was already another one with an overnight stay, and also the first one during which I spent the night in Patricia's bedroom, and of course it ended with us then having sex.

It is worth mentioning here that this was a solid relationship, but also another one where I was playing with a long-distance relationship. Patty lived a good four hours drive away from me. It was of course a very good idea to have a cool girlfriend, but also a very good excuse for myself to get along somehow and play with my dick every now and then.

But in my case it wasn't "every now and then", it was regular masturbation which took place practically every day. It sometimes happened that I was sitting at my computer completely naked with my stiff dick in my hand, a porn film was playing on the computer screen, the sound was either muted or very quiet, and in my other hand I was holding the phone on which I was talking to my girlfriend. I don't think she ever had the opportunity to figure out that at the time we were having an amorous conversation.

I was the one who was watching other women being variously fucked in each of their holes and getting me excited by the sight. Also then, right at the beginning, even before we undressed in front of each other, I started shaving the hair off my cock, balls, crotch and crotch groove. Somehow I wasn't keen on cum sticking up my pubic hair, and sometimes the playtime was quite intense and without the possibility of washing myself out immediately.

I was living in a rented room at the time, the landlady was an older woman in her late middle age and, perhaps surprisingly, we had bedrooms next to each other, but 'those' topics were never touched. What surprised me, however, was that she never behaved in any strange way. Even once, I'm sure, I left a toy under the duvet after playing with myself, and while I was at Patty's, the owner went in to get my bedding to wash. When I returned, the toy was in the wardrobe in a certain wooden box I used to hide all my erotic equipment in. There was never a comment or a strange look....

When I recall so many years later what I was doing then, I have to say to myself that it was sick and perverted in its own way. Although I can't deny that it was a cool thing to do, but on the other hand the many experiments I did with myself. At that time it gave me the opportunity to have different games with women later on.

And how did all this relate to the relationship with Patty?

Rather very quickly it turned out that my tastes and habits about porn films started to have an impact on my relationships and erotic life. Patricia had her boobs retouched a bit, that is, from a big A to a medium C. Just her breasts alone were quite nice and exciting, I very often liked to put my cock between her boobs and Patty somehow didn't mind that. I also liked at the very end to pull my cock out of her hole, climb over her and cum on her tits.

I always said "because it looks very nice". After all I couldn't tell her directly that I already had such a psyche and cock used to intense masturbation, that simply getting to the top and cumming in her pussy was almost impossible at some points.

As I've mentioned in the past, Patty at first, although she would take the cock in her mouth, she wouldn't swallow. She wouldn't even take a shot on her tongue. When she finally convinced herself and took a load in her mouth, later on it was normal for me to pull my cock out of her other orifices at the end. I was either ending up masturbating and watching as Patty took in her open mouth with her tongue pulled out slightly. Successive salvos of cum flowing out of my cock, or let her take my cock in her mouth and start sucking and working it intensively with her tongue until I started shooting semen and driving my erect penis deeper and deeper into her mouth.

For me it was a mix of different sensations. There was the relief that there was no problem with ejaculation, which I often explained to myself by being tired from a long car driving. There was even the permanently increasing excitement of seeing cum being poured into a girl's mouth. On the one hand, it reminded me of videos of the cocks ejaculating into the mouths of actresses or amateurs. On the other hand, I tried to control my ejaculation so that it all went into my girl friend's mouth. In this way, I could admire how my semen covered Patricia's lips, teeth and tongue.

It may seem strange at times that even though I was cumming on her tits or on her ass, I didn't want to cover her face with too much cum, it seemed a bit degrading from my point of view. I know it may seem rather strange that I was worried about such things. At that time when I was able to fuck her like an animal in the doggie position while also keeping my finger in her ass and grabbing her neck with my other hand and pressing it against the surface we were playing on.

In this way it began to go on for many weeks: during the weekend, when I was seeing Patty, my cock was gushing in all her holes, and the other days when I was alone my penis was attacked with my hands, and more and more erotic toys began to storm my ass. Mostly, of course, with various porn videos watched on the internet. This fun eventually had to have some sort of not-so-good ending, and it came about through my complete inattention.

Each time, before Patricia came to see me, I cleared the history on my computer and was then a so-called good boy. However, there was one weekend when I forgot to clear the contents of my browser history, and then Patty had already come to me and we were spending time together. We didn't quite spend the whole weekend like that, because I had to go to work for about 2 maybe 3 hours in the morning, so during that time Patricia was home alone.

This chapter could be called: "Patricia and my perverse Secrets get together in solitude". A week or two after that weekend I was talking to the girl on the phone as usual, but she started asking me strange questions. The questions were like like whether I still loved her, whether I would ever cheat on her, whether I thought about other girls sometimes? I didn't once get the idea that through my own inattention I had just blown my relationship.

Not once did every conversation end in shouting and brawling, and after the conversation was over I would go to my room (if I wasn't already there, of course). I pull out one of my chosen toys from the "magic box", dick in hand, porn on the screen, and start getting hard so as to relieve my balls and stress. At that time I also started to be active on one of the dating sites, but I was never brave enough to chat up and propose to someone myself.

This portal was then discovered by Patty and she herself started pretending to have fun with a potential fucker, which I never really was. Telling stories on the internet about what one would do and how one wouldn't impale oneself on the dick of a supposedly new willing girl, as well as her friend, was no super feat. Although one already got incredibly turned on and excited at times, subconsciously I knew that I was unlikely to go anywhere and fuck some chick from the internet who sends me pictures of her tits. By the way, the pictures Patricia was sending me at the time were not hers, but she had downloaded some random ones from the internet.

The fun continued at its best and, encouraged by Patty, although I didn't know it was her, I started sending her various pictures of myself. A photo of myself all naked -- no problem, a photo of my dick up close was of course no problem. I started to be encouraged by her to send her much more explicit pictures, so at the same time I started to almost comply with her wishes. Since I boasted that I also had some erotic toys I was able to send her a picture of my ass impaled on one of the toys, of my dick during masturbation, or of my dick brimming with cum running down through the shaft all the way to my balls and below.

Although things had started to get worse, it was still a week before this relationship collapsed that Patty came to me and we had some pretty rough and wild sex. For a long time now, when I was fucking Patty in the doggy position, I had this reflex that in order to ejaculate I had to slip something into my own sphincter. During this past weekend, I came up with the idea that while I was fucking Patty, I could, of course, also fuck her in two holes.

I told her that I had a bit of a surprise for her and I got out of her anal hole, walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out a dildo that she was already very familiar with. She had seen it in the pictures I had sent her. Quite nicely the size of the dildo I pushed it into her pussy, and with my cock I went back to fucking her shapely asshole. Just before I started to fuck her again, I took advantage of her moment of inattention and while she was kneeling on the bed buckling up to me, I slipped a small plug into my ass, which helped me finish fairly quickly. Patty turned around a moment before my finish and allowed another, and rather last time for me to load my throbbing cock into her mouth and finish by ejaculating onto her tongue.

As we had had a marathon of sex before, during which I had experienced in many blowjobs, hand jobs and anal sex with this girl, it was not that much of a surprise to me that this time, at the very end of the sex, she shared with me a piece of the load that I had so much as used the "ass to mouth" method to load onto her tongue.

I was a little surprised that there was seemingly more. Immediately afterwards, of course, Patty went to wash up in the bathroom and, taking advantage of her absence, I quickly pulled the plug out of my ass and hid it in the wardrobe.

A week later when I arrived at Patty's place and shortly after coming to her room I found out that she knew all about my sick little games. She refused to believe in that I had never met any other girl during the time I was in a relationship with her. Her disgust with me caused her to tell me that during the last sex at the very end she did not share my load with me, but gave it all to me completely, after which she went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth out so that she could not taste the cum or my cock in her mouth. I, after everything, that is, after maybe 10 or 15 minutes of talking, got in the car and went back to my place.

Of course, this was not without a strange conversation with my middle-aged lady who rented me a room, who told me that she had been waiting for the relationship to fall apart because she could see perfectly well and knew that I was pouring literal streams of cum out of myself instead of saving it for playing with a girl. At the time I felt terribly embarrassed because I didn't think she could have ever seen anything of my playfulness.

However, it turned out that she very often peeped at me playing in her bedroom, or in the bathroom, as she herself sometimes needed to use it and the bathroom was once again occupied. I, sometimes thinking that no one was home, was not very attentive and did not close the door to my bedroom, so the owner would approach quietly and through the crack in the ajar door she would see my buoyant cock being sharply used by my hands.

"By the way" she added "thanks to you I also bought myself a toy and a few times while watching you play, I was giving myself a hard time. I must admit that anal sex is very pleasant..."

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers