Masutā (Master)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, I always made sure to thank my maids, and they always looked a bit confused that I was doing so. They apparently thought that they were just doing their jobs.

I really liked having sex in the submissive doggy-style position that they assumed each night. But I fancied a change, so one night I tied to coax Yui into having sex in missionary position. I really wanted to watch her pretty face as I fucked her. However, she seemed uncomfortable with the idea and said that it wasn't traditional, so I didn't push it.

A few days later, after a particularly orgasmic climax, I tried to kiss Kaori. She really didn't like that and retreated from my lips.

"Kisu...er...Kissing is for...love!" she apologetically explained in her broken English. "I like to please and submit to my Masutā. But kissing is for my man... my boyfriend."

She had a boyfriend. I was surprised. I knew the maids had a couple of days off a week, I assumed that they spent those nights back at their parent's houses, but Kaori obviously had a lover in the local village.

I felt a bit jealous to be sharing her with someone else, but also wondered how her lover felt sharing her with me. She must go to him on her days off still full of my sperm from the night before.

I now understood the 'rules' a bit better; It was the submissive doggy-style position only and no kissing. To be honest my cock and I could happily live with that.

---

With everything that Yui and Kaori were doing for me, I wondered how much I was paying them. I was expecting a very generous salary. However, when I saw the household accounts, it turned out that they were only earning just above minimum wage. That seemed far too low. I wanted to do something nice for them, after all they were doing something very nice for me. So, I suggested to Moriko that they deserved a pay rise.

Moriko glared at me with her usual contempt "That is not appropriate!"

I was confused, "Why not? Surely, they would be happy."

"They are maids not whores! They are paid the correct amount." She snapped back and strode quicky away looking as if my very existence annoyed her.

Well, that was me told! Japan, and this household, was a cultural minefield. I had wanted to do something nice for my maids, but I didn't want to offend or insult them.

I didn't want to throw Moriko out of the house she loved, but I was growing sick of her attitude towards me.

She worked hard, and the house ran like clockwork, but she still clearly loathed me. Whenever she saw me, she watched me with an expression of anger and disgust, as if I was walking a trail of dog-shit though her house. She clearly thought of this place as 'her' house, I was just a trespasser who had to be endured.

Her hostility was really starting to get to me. I was even having a recurrent nightmare about her; I was a World War two British soldier in the Burmese jungle. In my dream my rifle had jammed. Moriko, dressed as a Japanese infantryman, charged me and was repeatedly stabbing me with a two-foot-long bayonet while screaming at me to 'get out of her house'.

---

Even though this was an old house, the previous owner had installed a top of the range broadband system. As a result, I could keep an eye on my business from halfway across the world. There was a considerable time difference, but if I got up early, I could talk my employees in London before they went home for the evening.

One morning Kaori brought my usual cup of coffee into the study. I was making a zoom call into my company's board meeting. I was only half listening to one of my team outlining some tedious accountancy issue. It was my money, which usually got my attention, but the man was so dull. I was feeling bored and a little bit horny.

Kaori's leaned over to put my cup and saucer down next to me on my desk. She smelled lovely and I gently patted her little bottom. She giggled as I cupped her little bum cheek in my hand. Thankfully she was not on camera and my microphone was on mute.

Kaori must have noticed that I had a slight tenting of my trousers. Before I realized what was happening, she was under the desk, my zipper was down, and her hot little mouth was greedily sucking my cock.

Although I had been in her mouth many times when she 'cleaned' me after sex, I had never had her suck my cock while I was in a business meeting. Although my company board could only see my face, I was very worried that my expression of surprise mixed with ecstasy would give away what was happening to me under the desk. It was incredibly difficult maintaining an impassive expression while receiving a blowjob. I hope that no one noticed.

I desperately needed to get out of the meeting before I came, so I unmuted my mic and cut into the meeting "Sorry guys somethings come up over here! I'll talk to you all on Wednesday". As I left the call, I was feeling rather smug about my off-the-cuff 'somethings come up' remark.

Once I had logged off, I could relax and give my full attention to the glorious sensations produced by Kaori's soft mouth and tongue. I leaned back to savor what she was doing. She had my balls out and was cupping them in one hand. The other hand worked my shaft as she expertly licked and sucked the head of my cock. Kaori was a very good-looking young woman. The sight of my cock sliding in and out of her hot mouth made her look even more lovely as far as I was concerned. It didn't take long before my semen was spurting onto her tongue. She caught it all and then opened her mouth to show me what I had done. I saw her throat move as she swallowed every drop. Then she dried my cock with a tissue, put me back Inside my pants and without a word left the room.

The same thing happened the next day, thankfully I was not on a call. Kaori gave me another lovely blowjob. The day after that, it was Yui under the desk draining my balls with her hot little mouth.

Apparently, I had accidentally started a new 'tradition' in the house; '9am fellatio'. I suspect that being young I was more demanding a Masutā than the old owner had been.

---

I thought about the previous owner again a few days later. I was sitting alone in the library. The shelves were almost bare. The previous owners' relatives had taken most of the books. They had all been in Japanese anyway, so they were of little use to me.

I noticed that there was still a single solitary Japanese book left sitting on one of the bookshelves. Intrigued, I tried to pick it up and examine it. As I pulled at the book there was a click and the whole bookcase moved a little.

I had found a secret door!

I supposed that if the shelves had been full, this hidden trigger would not have stood out, but being the only book, it was a bit of a giveaway.

The whole bookcase swung outwards like a door revealing a small room behind. A light automatically flickered on revealing a chamber with desk with a large computer screen.

I half expected this room to be some villains lair, but it quickly became obvious that this was a just a surveillance system. The screen was showing a view of the library that I had just left. I had no idea that there were any security cameras in the house.

I looked at the desk there was a control panel on it with various buttons marked with Japanese characters. I sat down to examine them. There was an etched map of the house and gardens on the desk, with little buttons dotted all over it. Clicking them showed different views of the house on the screen.

There were a lot of cameras, the previous owner was obviously very security conscious. I worked out that there were two cameras in my own reception room, viewing the room from different angles. I got up and went to my reception room. I eventually identified the location of the cameras. All you could see were tiny little holes in the wall. You would never notice them if you didn't know they were there.

I returned to the secret room and carried on examining the system. There were a group of buttons on the control panel that looked like rewind and forward buttons, and sure enough you could move the camera recording back and forward in time.

The buttons allowed you to jump back a minute, an hour, or 24 hours at a time. The date and time were shown on top of the screen.

Out of curiosity I set the view to my reception room and reversed the time to yesterday at 9pm. I could see myself in my robe waiting for a maid. I watched Yui enter and kneel, I knelt behind her, lifted her robe and preceded to ride her. I had never seen myself having sex on camera before and it was fascinating to see myself in third person as I fucked my maid.

The picture quality was good, but there was no sound. I watched myself as I banged sweet little Yui until I must have spurted inside her. Judging by her face she came too.

It was a very horny scene, slightly spoiled by my own embarrassing facial expressions. I really would have to work on my 'sex face' I thought.

Then I jumped back 24 hours to see Kaori sucking my cock. I had obviously just finished fucking her and she was cleaning me with her hot little mouth. I could see a trail of my sperm that must have dripped out of her pussy and was now slowly oozing down her inner thigh.

Now I wondered how for back these videos went. I jumped back nine months to well before I had arrived. I felt a little guilty that I was spying on the old, now dead, owner of the house. But curiosity got the better of me.

It was 9pm in the reception room and there was the old owner standing in his robes. He looked like a very stern little old Japanese man. I was wondering if it would be Yui or Kaori who would 'comfort' him tonight. I was very surprised to see the housekeeper Moriko enter the room and kneel.

The old man stood in front of her and opened his robe. I saw him point at his cock and she obediently started sucking it. After a few minutes in her mouth, his little penis was rock hard. He went around behind her, she lifted her robe, and the old man got into position. I sat there watching mesmerized as the old man fucked Moriko.

She was a beautiful woman when she wasn't scowling. I watched them to the end and saw the old man shudder as he ejaculated. For such a little old man, he produced a surprisingly large quantity of cum. Great globs of his semen oozed in a thick creamy stream out of Moriko's slit as he withdrew.

I resented the fact that she had let her previous Masutā fuck her, but not me. But would I really want to have sex with someone who hated me as much as she did?

I remembered that Moriko's own mother was a maid at the house and that she had been brought here. I rather wondered who Moriko's father was? The old man was easily old enough, and I knew that he had sex with his maids. However this was hardly a subject that I could bring up with her. I could just imagine how that conversation might go; "Moriko, you know your old Masutā? Well I watched him fucking you on an old security video, and I was just wondering if he had fucked your mother as well? Do you think that he might be your father?"

She already hated me and this old house had several of old, but very sharp, samurai swords on display. I really had better not go there!

I flicked back though the security footage, viewing the reception room at 9pm each evening. I was glued to the screen as I watched the old man repeatedly fuck all three women of my household.

I was particularly drawn to the videos involving my two pretty young maids; Yui and Kaori looked so cute as they were being 'used' by the old man. I noticed their expressions; they didn't give much reaction, if anything they looked uncomfortable and maybe even a little bored. They didn't ever climax with the old Masutā, as they often did with me.

Being a better lover than a diminutive octogenarian was hardly a major achievement, but it made me happy.

In video after video, either Yui or Kaori just knelt there patient and submissive, while the little old man shafted their tight cunts from behind. As he fucked them, his face would contort into a sort of manic leer with a lolling tongue. It made him look like a wicked little goblin. If my 'sex face' was dodgy, his was utterly crazed!

I didn't feel jealous of the old Masutā. The videos were 'ancient history' as far as I was concerned. If anything, I found it a massive turn on watching young women that I knew, being 'used' by a man old enough to be their grandfather.

As he neared his climax, he would slam his stubby penis into the petite women so hard that they rocked back and forth. When he came his gnarled hands would grip their bottoms and hold on tight as he drained his balls inside them, filling them to overflowing. The maid's lack of reaction made the scenes even more of a turn-on for me. He never showed any of the young women any gratitude and I got the feeling that he didn't care about them in any way. He just used them as a convenient receptacle.

The amount of cum that he pumped into their little pussies was impressive. When he had finished, a creamy torrent oozed out of them, leaving the poor little maids kneeling in a puddle of 'old man' semen. I had never seen anything like it, not even in porn films.

I wondered if he had some kind of medical condition. I also suspected that the nightly exertion of fucking his maids was what had eventually killed him. The old man had probably died of exhaustion or dehydration or both.

I copied some of my favorite footage to a memory stick and, closing the secret room, I hurried back to my study.

After watching hours of video of my maids being fucked, I was incredibly horny. When I saw Yui, who was mopping the floor in the main hallway, I grabbed her by the arm and practically dragged her along with me. I picked her simply because she was the first maid that I had bumped into.

Once in the study I spun her a line that I was having a 'sexual emergency' and desperately needed relief. She seemed bemused but, obedient as always, she knelt under the desk and put her hot little mouth over my raging erection.

While Yui sucked me under my desk, I plugged the memory stick into my computer, and I secretly watched footage of the old man fucking her.

To watch video of this beautiful young woman being 'taken' by the scrawny old man, while my cock was in her mouth, was incredibly erotic. I watched his little cock hammering in and out of her while she sucked and licked my shaft under the desk. Eventually the old man on my screen thrust deep into her and arched his back in ecstasy. On the video he pumped copious amounts of his semen into her tight pussy, in the present, I coated the inside of her hot mouth with mine.

I made sure to close the video before she got up, so Yui never saw what I had been watching. I doubted that the maids knew of the security footage, and I suspect that they would have been very unhappy to think that I was watching them have sex with their old Masutā.

Over the next few weeks, it became a regular fetish of mine; surreptitiously watching videos of Yui or Kaori being fucked and creampied by the old man, while the young woman herself sucked my cock and swallowed my cum under my desk.

---

After six months in the house, my almost perfect life was a slightly spoiled when Kaori informed me that she had resigned. She was going to be married and must leave my service.

I was very sad to see her go. I can't have great sex with a woman multiple times and not develop some feelings for her, I'm just not built that way. She was so sweet and pretty and had the tightest, hottest pussy I'd ever enjoyed.

I was informed that there would be a replacement and that Moriko had already hired a new maid. My heart sank, I knew Moriko didn't like me, and I was worried that Kaori would be replaced with the most hideous girl she could find.

On her last night at the house Kaori came to my rooms at 9pm. Instead of us fucking with her kneeling submissively, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She totally gave herself to me that night as her parting gift. She treated me as a lover, we kissed and held each other and made love in every position we could think of. She clung onto me like a limpet her arms and legs wrapped around me as we came together.

We spent a wonderful night together and, in the morning, she left my house forever.

I thought about it afterwards and it was probably a good thing that the maids kept sex to the one position and no kissing. If I had sex like that every night, I would have been an emotional wreck by now. Hopelessly in love with both of my maids. The 'rules' kept it just about sexual pleasure and enjoyment.

---

I wanted to do something nice for Kaori, for her wedding. Not as payment for sex, but because I cared about her and genuinely wanted the best for her.

I asked Moriko to organize a gift for Kaori for her wedding. I suggested three million Yen, which was about £18,000. This amount was nothing for me, I had spent twice that on the last night I spent with my ex in Sydney. It would help Kaori put a deposit on a house or buy a car.

Moriko looked at me with disgust. "So, you wish to embarrass Kaori and humiliate her husband on their wedding day?"

"No clearly I don't want to embarrass or humiliate anyone! I just wanted to help her in her new life," I was exasperated.

"It would not be...appropriate!" she snapped and walked away.

---

The next day I was introduced to the new maid Kyō. I had worried that Moriko would have found an ugly girl to replace Kaori, but Kyō was lovely. She was a mixed race half Japanese half Caucasian girl of just eighteen. She had the best features of both ancestries; she was slim and petite but had big blue eyes and light brown hair.

Her father had been an American soldier at an air force base, but she had never met him, and she had been brought up by her very traditional grandparents in the local village.

I couldn't help thinking that Moriko chose her because another 'pure' Japanese girl was too good for me.

Kyō looked thrilled to be a maid at the most prestigious house in the area. But I worried that she didn't yet know what was expected of her. I told myself that I simply could not assume that this new maid would let me fuck her. Sleeping with Yui and Kaori had been a little dubious even though it had been consensual. But it would be a total abuse of my position as her employer to expect Kyō to do the same.

Having said that, I very much wanted to.

---

I couldn't get the new maid out of my mind; she was so pretty and innocent looking. I was sitting as usual in my study waiting for my '9am fellatio' and coffee. I was delighted when Kyō came in. Yui entered the room close behind her, which was unusual as I'd never had two maids bring me coffee before. They both bowed, Kyō looked nervous but excited.

"I need to instruct Kyō of her new duties," said Yui. "She is... inexperienced."

"Kyō, are you OK? I don't want you to do anything you are not happy with." I really didn't want her to feel pressured against her will.

"Yes Masutā," Kyō nodded and smiled sweetly at me. She so obviously wanted to be a good maid.

As Yui whispered instructions to her in Japanese. She knelt under the desk and unzipped me.

I couldn't believe it; Yui was going to instruct Kyō on how to suck my cock! Unsurprisingly, once I worked out that this beauty was about to give me her first ever blowjob, I was as instantly as hard as a rock.

She took my penis in her hand and pulled back my foreskin as instructed, then she hesitantly put it in her little mouth. I watched transfixed as Kyō learned how to perform fellatio with Yui quietly whispering directions.

After a few tentative minutes Kyō seemed grow in confidence. She had the cutest look of concentration on her face as she worked on my penis. Her hot mouth and tongue running over my cock and her little hands working my shaft and cupping my balls.