Masutā (Master)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I had finished my hand was burning and her both of her cheeks were crimson. I sat back and admired my handiwork; her bright red bottom and her little fucked pussy. Her sex was covered in my semen and her own juices. It overflowed and had leaked down the inside of her legs.

"Now go!" I snarled.

She straightened her robe with as much dignity as she could muster and tottered to the door on shaky legs. She wouldn't look me in the eyes as she gave a quick bow and then she practically ran out of the room.

---

When I had sobered up and calmed down, I felt terrible! I knew that I shouldn't have had sex with Moriko, that it was totally wrong. I should have told her that it wasn't necessary, told her that her job and her home was safe. I realized that I should apologize to her and beg for her forgiveness, but I somehow couldn't bring myself to do it.

The next morning, I saw the two young maids Kyō and Yui. They had obviously heard Moriko's screams and pleading and they both looked rather scared of me. They performed their 'duties' as usual, but they seemed nervous.

I was slightly reassured when, after performing '9am fellatio' on me, Yui told me that l had been correct to punish Moriko and that she and Kyō understood.

"I hope that I never displease you Masutā." she said before bowing and leaving the room.

Moriko avoided me for days, I knew that she was still in the house because I managed to locate her using the security system. I half expected the police to hammer on my door and drag me away. I also expected to find out that Moriko had sold her story to the press. I would have been pilloried in the newspapers. The scandal would have cost me my reputation and probably control of my business. I would have had to leave Japan and the house that I loved. To be honest I would have deserved it!

What I didn't expect was that three days later, Moriko submissively offered herself to me again. I realized that she had accepted her punishment, that she wasn't going to complain. I should have left her alone, but I couldn't seem to help myself; I fucked her again!

The third time she came to my room her pussy was already wet when I fingered her as she knelt before me. I'm not sure that she wanted to be fucked, but she clearly knew that it was going to happen.

She wasn't my favorite women in my household, but something about her attitude made me want to 'use' and punish her. Also, if I stopped having sex with her, it was as if I were admitting to her that what I was wrong. So, I kept doing it.

When I took her, she always tried to show no emotion. I think both of us regarded this as a challenge. As I fucked her and watched the reflection of her angry face in the mirror, I would try to make her squeal and moan and force her to climax. Sometimes she didn't climax and left with her head held high. Sometimes I won and made her moan and shake as she came, then she would slink away with her head bowed. She always left the room with her pussy full of my semen.

---

It's been a year since I first arrived at the house. At this moment I am sitting at my desk at my computer.

Yesterday morning Kyō was assigned '9am fellatio' duty. As usual we broke the 'rules' and she ended up sitting on my lap facing me and bouncing up and down until my cock spurted into her.

Last night it was Yui's turn to 'comfort' me. She was sweet and submissive as always and, after a lovely 'traditional' fuck, I drained my balls into her tight young pussy.

This morning, as I write these last few paragraphs, Moriko came into the study and has been sucking my cock. She still dislikes me, but she takes her turn with the other maids. She 'comforts' me and sucks me exactly one third of the time. I am not rough with her anymore, but I always make sure that she knows her place.

She takes her role very seriously and, as always, does everything with total dedication and to the very best of her ability. Her hot little mouth is amazing. I think she gives the best 'head' of all of my maids.

As I climax, I hold her by the back of her head to keep her in place as I spurt into her mouth. I'm sure that, as a good maid, she would have taken it into her mouth anyway. But I restrained her to show her that I am her Masutā.

Now she is holding open her mouth to show me 'my gift', the creamy puddle of my sperm on her tongue. I make her wait for a few seconds, then I give a quick nod and she swallows obediently.

I've been here a year and I think I'll stay a while longer. My maids look after me so well that it's hard to leave.

I don't think that my time here has made me a better man. To be honest, in many ways I've become a total asshole. Having three submissive women to do my bidding has spoiled me.

Sometimes I miss the trust and intimacy of real love. I miss just laughing and having fun with a woman and I really miss just having a nice hug. But I'm not sure that I could return to having a normal relationship with a woman. This makes me worried for the future sometimes.

But life goes on, Yui is lovely and attentive, and sex is always satisfying and fun. Any man would be lucky to be with a woman like that.

I very much enjoy 'using' Moriko and making her obey me. I know that I really shouldn't, but I do!

I'm trying very hard not to fall in love with Kyō. I suspect that she has feelings for me too. Obviously, there is a big language barrier between us, so we don't really talk. But she is a sweet, happy, and loving young woman and I do feel contented when I'm with her.

I doubt that I would ever ask Kyō to marry me, but maybe I can make her my mistress. So long as I still get to fuck Yui and Moriko as well.

If Kyō was my mistress maybe I would need another maid to replace her. There are lots of attractive young women in the village.

I think I will stay here a little longer, at least another year...