Masutā (Master)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having this stunning young beauty give me her first ever blowjob, was one of the hottest things I had ever experienced. Yui could tell that I was getting close and whispered a forewarning to Kyō telling her not to be startled.

It was such an erotic scene that I came like a fire-hose.

Even with Yui's warning, the sheer amount of cum that jetted into Kyō's little mouth must have come as a bit of a surprise, her beautiful big blue eyes widened with shock and her cheeks bulged like a hamster's. I spurted with such force that a tiny bit even came out of Kyō's dainty little nose.

Kyō looked worried but Yui quickly reassured her that everything was OK and, as instructed, she continued to suck me until she had extracted every last drop of semen.

"Now show your Masutā that you have his gift," instructed Yui.

Kyō opened her mouth to show me that it was swimming in my cum. When Yui told her to swallow, she obediently did, although it took several big gulps to get it all down. Kyō looked a little queasy, but she smiled up at me clearly delighted that she had pleased me and had passed her first test as a maid.

With Yui's help she quickly dried my cock and put it back in my trousers. Then with a simple bow and a submissive smile, they left.

---

I spent the rest of the day with a happy grin on my face and I was delighted when that evening both Yui and Kyō came into my reception room.

Yui explained that she was continuing with Kyō's training. Kyō knelt down as Yui instructed with her little bottom up and her forearms on the floor. She looked a little nervous, but Yui talked to her reassuringly in Japanese.

Yui turned to me and asked if I was ready to be 'comforted'? She also asked if she could stay and guide Kyō as she was 'inexperienced'.

Inexperienced. Was Kyō a virgin?

The blowjob was one thing, but this was too much! I always knew that having sex with my maids had a dubious power dynamic. I was just their boss not a slave owner. Yui and Kaori had been happy to let me fuck them, and I felt that they enjoyed it almost as much as I did. But I couldn't expect Kyō to let me be her first!

"Kyō you really don't have to," I said, "Maybe you should go?"

Both maids looked puzzled.

"It is the tradition," said Yui.

"I want to please my Masutā." came Kyō's timid little voice. She sounded sad that I might not want her.

Kyō was so lovely, and she clearly wanted to please me. Yui lifted the hem of Kyō's robe to reveal her beautiful naked bottom. I knew this was probably wrong, but I'm flesh and blood. My brain was saying 'No' but my cock most definitely saying 'Yes', and at that moment my cock had access to the lion's share of my blood supply.

Unable to stop myself I knelt behind her. I was in a daze of lust looking at her inviting young pussy. I could hear Yui whispering reassuring words in Japanese and I reached forward and touched Kyō's quivering little slit. I gently parted her lips with my thumbs to reveal the tiny entrance to her obviously virgin tunnel. I just managed to slip one finger inside her. Kyō moaned, she was hot and wet inside. I fingered her gently making sure to lubricate her around her tight entrance with the juices.

I moved into position and pressed my cock against her opening. Maybe I was subconsciously holding back, scared of hurting her, or maybe she was just too tight. I tried entering her, but it wouldn't go in, it was almost like trying to poke a hole in a brick wall.

After a few seconds Yui took charge; she took my cock and sucked it to make the head as wet as possible and then she put me back in position.

"Do it now Masutā," she urged and gave me what I can only describe as a sharp spank on my bottom. It came as a total surprise and Kyō screamed as my cock tore through her virgin entrance. I ended up buried inside her up to the hilt, motionless in shock at what had happened.

"Masutā, it hurts!" whimpered Kyō. She was gasping and moaning and clearly in pain.

What had I done? I had taken the virginity of this lovely innocent young women. This was so wrong. But it felt so good!

Yui moved back to her, held her hand and stoked her hair to comfort the whimpering young woman. Yui's reassurances seemed to calm Kyō and she gradually acclimatized to her first ever cock.

After a while Yui nodded to me to indicate that I should continue. By then I was so horny I couldn't stop myself anyway. I started sliding in and out of Kyō's virgin pussy, it gripped my cock like a little wet fist. She was so hot and tight that it felt amazing. Kyō's cries and sobs of pain gradually turned to gasps and moans as she got used to my cock stretching her.

It didn't take long. After a few minutes I gave out a loud groan as I emptied my balls. My orgasm seemed to go on for ages as I flooded her virgin womb my cum.

When it was over my two maids hugged each other with tears in their eyes. It was such an emotional and strangely beautiful scene that my eyes filled up a little as well.

I looked down and there was a little blood on my cock and the mat below, proving beyond doubt that Kyō had been a virgin. The lovely young woman looked flushed and dazed as Yui guided her from the room, but she smiled at me happily when I thanked her.

---

For the next few evenings, it was just Yui who came to my room to 'comfort' me. Yui is a very beautiful young woman, but I was still a little disappointed that it wasn't Kyō. However, I accepted that Kyō's young pussy probably needed time to recover from its recent ordeal. To be honest, Yui's lovely young body quickly drove all thoughts of Kyō from my mind.

Eventually, after four days Kyō did come to my room at 9pm, and this time she was alone. She looked very nervous and flushed bright pink when she glanced up at me.

I was determined to be as gentle and considerate as I could be. When she knelt, I got down in front of her. I asked her to raise herself up a little, so we were kneeling facing each other.

I opened her robes and undressed her. She looked a little scared, so I tried to reassure her. She gasped as I caressed her beautiful young body and breasts and then I reached down between her legs to feel her pussy.

My robe was open, and she took my stiff cock in her little hand and gently wanked me. She looked so lovely and vulnerable, looking up at me as I fingered her. My orgasm surprised us both and I splattered her hand and belly with my hot semen.

"Masutā, forgive me!" Kyō looked worried, she clearly thought that she had done something wrong in making me come too soon.

She was such a sweet little thing. I quickly reassured her that everything was fine. I played with her wet little hole for several more minutes and I guided her to stroke me until my cock was hard again.

When we were both ready, I knelt behind her and she raised her bottom, submissively presenting herself for my enjoyment . I put the head of my cock at her entrance and then took hold of her slim waist. I pulled her onto me, her little pussy slowly surrendering to my cock as I impaled her. It felt so good that only the fact that I'd recently cum, stopped me from climaxing immediately.

I hadn't enjoyed causing her pain when I had 'deflowered' her. Now that she was no longer a virgin I felt that I could relax and fully enjoy fucking this young beauty.

I tried to be slow and gentle with her, but it felt too good. Before I knew it I was lost in my own pleasure and hammering into her like a man possessed. Her hot little pussy seemed to grip me tighter and tighter and it made little squelching noises as I fucked her. My cock was dripping with her juices and, judging by her cries and moans that echoed around the house, I was stretching her to the limit.

Kyō clearly got a lot more pleasure out of her second experience of sex. I was proud and delighted when I gave her her first orgasm; she wailed in ecstasy and her tiny body quivered and bucked. That triggered my own orgasm and I pumped great spurts of my hot semen into her.

Afterwards she hugged and thanked me with tears in her lovely big blue eyes.

She was thanking me. I was in heaven!

Yui had only allowed the 'traditional' doggy-style position and no kissing. On the third night that Kyō came to 'comfort' me I took a chance and suggested that she might like to try sex in other positions? I told her it would be our little secret and not to tell Yui or Moriko.

She looked positively thrilled to be singled out for special treatment by her Masutā and happily agreed.

As I led her to the bedroom, I knew that I was crossing a line, being so intimate with her, but I couldn't seem to stop myself.

As I undress her, she turned to me "I am yours Masutā." she said. "Use me! Let me please you!"

I didn't need any encouragement. I had a beautiful young women ready to comply with my every wish and I was going to take full advantage of the situation.

I lay her on her back on the bed and directed her to take hold of her knees and pull her legs right back. Her young pussy was already wet and shiny, just waiting for me to enjoy. She looked so lovely and vulnerable, naked except for her little white ankle-socks.

As I mounted her, I looked down her young body to see my cock sliding into her. In this position I could bury my cock into her as deeply as possible, my balls slapping against her pert little bottom. I watched her beautiful face and big blue eyes as I fucked her. Her expression was almost like she was pleading for me to take her. Sex was so intense that I didn't last long, I saw her moan and bite her lip as I pumped her little pussy full of my hot cum.

We rested in each other's arms for a while and then she obediently sucked my cock until I was hard again. I asked her to go on top. She looked so pretty as she gingerly lowered herself onto me. I lay there and watched her tight creamy pussy sliding up and down my shaft. When I was close, I pulled her down onto my chest and I rammed my cock in and out of her from below until I flooded her womb again.

We spent the rest of the night with her snuggled up next to me.

In the morning I awoke to find Kyō still sleeping beside me. She was so beautiful and innocent looking that I just lay there watching her. Maybe it was my imagination, but she seemed to have a little smile on her face as she slept next to me. I hoped that she was having contented dreams of pleasing her Masutā.

I watched her for a while, but then I my 'morning glory' boner stirred me into action. I gently woke her and eased the sleepy young woman onto her back and spread her legs. She didn't resist as I as slid my cock into her for a third time. She looked so sweet gazing up at me and I felt her put her arms around me to hold me close. It didn't take long before I bathed her insides with my hot semen yet again.

It had been such and amazing night and I was so drained that my balls and prostate ached.

When Yui came into my study to suck my cock later that morning, I almost sent her away. But in the end, her hot little mouth managed to work its magic.

The amount of sperm that I eventually ejaculated onto her tongue was only a tiny thimble full compared to normal, but that is all I had left inside me.

---

As time went on, I'm sure that Yui noticed that Kyō was breaking tradition and staying the whole night when it was her turn to 'comfort' me. If it did cause friction between the maids no one ever said anything to me.

However, one evening when Yui came to 'comfort' me, she turned to me looking very serious.

"You once asked me to lie down... so you could... lie on top of me... It was not tradition, so I refused you. But If you wanted to ... enjoy me in that way... I would submit," she said.

She obviously knew that I was having sex with Kyō in every position that I could think of. I wondered if maybe Yui was a little jealous? I also realized that it was a very 'big deal' for her to make such an offer.

We had sex in missionary position that night. She lay on her back and lifted up the hem of her robe just far enough to give me access. I tried to open her garments so I could see her breasts, but she looked embarrassed and held her robe firmly closed. I'd enjoyed her little pussy a hundred times before, but she was still too modest to let me see her fully naked.

I mounted her, spearing her young body with my cock and, to be fair, I thoroughly enjoyed myself inside her. However, Yui seemed very tense throughout. She stared fixedly at the ceiling and wouldn't look at me. She clearly didn't enjoy it much. I liked Yui and I had always loved it when I made her climax. This was clearly not what she wanted.

The next time Yui came to my room, I reverted to enjoying her in the 'traditional' doggy style. She never offered to, and I never asked her to have sex with her in a different position again.

Yui was happier staying with tradition and Kyō seemed desperate to do absolutely anything I wanted. We were all perfectly happy the way things were. Frankly, I was ecstatic.

---

As usual the only cloud in my perfect existence was my housekeeper, Moriko.

Everything finally came to a head one day when I was walking through the Zen Garden. Yui and Kyō were coming the other way carrying a heavy laundry basket between them. I stepped off the stepping-stone path to make way for them and trod onto the carefully raked gravel that covered the floor of the garden.

There was an angry cry from behind me and Moriko was standing there. She shouted at me for ruining the garden. I had disturbed the swirling pattern raked into the gravel, but it was hardly the vandalism that Moriko implied. I knew that the gardeners raked the gravel into new patterns every few days, so it would quickly be fixed. More importantly it was my garden. How dare she tell me off?

I had had enough; I shouted back at her "This is my house and my garden, not yours. You work for me and if you wish to continue doing so then you need to show me some respect," I shouted. "I am your Masutā, and you will treat me as such!"

Moriko looked genuinely shocked that I had shouted back at her, it was almost like she could not believe that I had stood up to her. She looked like she was going to shout back but then thought better of it. In the end, she gave an angry nod and retreated into the house slamming the door behind her.

---

I had far too much Saki to drink at dinner that night, I was still fuming with rage about Moriko. Maybe my fury had chastened her I thought. Maybe she would behave from now on, but I wasn't hopeful.

After drinking a whole bottle of Saki, I decided that what I needed to take my mind off Moriko, was a nice fuck with one of my maids. Then I would call it a night.

I expected either Yui or Kyō to be waiting for me, but to my amazement it was Moriko kneeling in my reception room. She was assuming the position to 'comfort' her Masutā and facing the far wall.

I hadn't expected this. When I had berated her that morning, I told her to respect and obey me or leave. She had looked shocked at the time. Maybe she took that to mean that she should let me fuck her or she would be fired? I really hadn't meant that.

I was going to tell her to leave the room, but then I saw her glance back at me, and an angry glare crossed her beautiful face. She couldn't even pretend not to despise me.

She still hadn't learned to respect her boss. She still hated me for a being western barbarian. Not something I could change. She was, despite her hostility and very beautiful thirty-year-old woman. Maybe she would be less uptight if she had a good fucking I wondered? Maybe I should give her a real reason to hate me?

I'm not proud of what I did next. I was drunk, but that was no excuse.

I knelt behind her and roughly pulled up her kimono to reveal her bottom. I had seen video of her being fucked by her old boss, but now I saw her pussy in the flesh for the first time. it was shaven with full lips either side of her slit. She didn't once look at me, she determinedly stared straight ahead.

I opened my robes and moved closer. My hand went between her legs and cupped her pussy. She flinched a little when I first touched her, but she did nothing as I probed the folds of her sex with rough fingers. I found her hole; she was moist inside when I pushed my finger in. At the time, I thought that this proved that the bitch wanted it. I slipped a second finger in easing her tight pussy open.

She remained motionless, but little whimpers escaped her mouth as I fingered her. She didn't once turn to look at me while I abused her.

"I'm going to fuck your little cunt!" I muttered. Moriko seemed to flinch more from my swearing than from my defiling fingers.

When I judged that she was ready I grabbed her ass, a hand on each cheek to steady her, and rammed my ragging cock into her pussy. She cried out in pain as I speared her. I didn't care, I started to fuck her with abandon.

She still had the back of her head to me, but I could see the profile of her face reflected in a dressing mirror. I watched her angry expression in the mirror as I took her.

Strangely there was something incredibly arousing about her lack of response to my assault. I thrust harder and harder trying to see if I could get a reaction. I reached down, pulled open her robes and grabbed her tits to hold onto while I pumped her.

I was breathing hard and sweating, Moriko started to moan in time with my thrusts. Either through pain or pleasure or a bit of both I didn't know or care.

"Who is your Masutā?" I shouted.

She said nothing but tilted her ass compliantly to give me deeper access.

I wanted to fill her with my cum, make her mine. Make her obey! I felt my orgasm build and thrust into her with renewed vigor. It was like I was trying to fuck the life out of her.

"Take your Masutā's seed!" I roared as my orgasm exploded, and I sullied her with spurt after spurt of my semen.

I grabbed her by the hair, pulled her around and pushed her mouth onto my dripping cock.

"Clean me!" I demanded.

Her mouth closed around my cock, and she started to suck obediently.

Even though I had just come, I started to get hard again. She obviously thought that we had finished, and she tried to pull her mouth away, but I held her head down onto my cock and told her to keep sucking. I started moving my hips, fucking her hot little mouth and soon I was stiffer than ever.

"Assume the position!" I barked at her. "I'm not finished with you."

For a second, she looked like she was going to protest, but then she turned dutifully and prostrated herself for her Masutā.

Her freshly fucked pussy was already leaking my sperm. It oozed out of her slit and dripped onto the mat. I lined up my cock and roughly speared her a second time. Again, I watched her angry little face in the mirror as I fucked her. I could tell she was still desperately trying not to give any reaction, but I could see that her neck was flushed, and she was breathing hard.

For a second time I flooded her with my semen, and this apparently sent her over the edge as well. With an angry moan her hips bucked and quivered as an orgasm ripped through her.

When she had finished 'cleaning' me for a second time I moved back behind her.

"Who is your Masutā?" I shouted and gave her a hard open-handed spank on her bottom.

She cried out in pain. "You are!" she whimpered.

"Are you going to speak to me with disrespect again?" I spanked her a second time.

"No Masutā!" she sobbed. Her buttock was already starting to go red.

"If you talk to me like that again, you will leave this house!"

"Please no!" she cried out as I preceded to lay a flurry of spanks on her bottom. The house echoed to the sound of my strikes and her screams and sobs. I spanked her once for every time I could remember her glaring at or disrespecting me and that was a lot.