Mat and Connie - Keep the Pimp Happy

Story Info
Using sex to sell and keep me the pimp happy.
11.9k words
4.33
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mat & Connie - Keeping Me the Pimp (Husband) Happy

Introduction

This is a continuation story, with the emphasis always on why and detail on the how.

Connie and I (Mat) are a young couple drawn into the world of big finance deals driving our quest for independence and personal wealth. While we have family back in NYC, we are seeing our dreams being met from growing my and my brother's NYC business, but this time as expanding in Texas.

The path into these deals is via a USA wide swinger's group, headed in Houston by Toni, a woman devoted to promoting a Foundation for abandoned wives. Toni's husband is Jake, a self-made multi-millionaire, who has taken me (Mat) into his confidence and has provided one seriously beneficial lead that mutually will generate potentially many millions in value to our respective businesses (AVB Co Inc and Consult Co Inc).

Mat's Story

Looking back at those two weeks Connie was in Galveston and Houston with me, Jake and Toni, I recognise she changed as a person from being somewhat amateurish albeit sexy exhibitionist to a very committed woman determined to get the best future she could for herself and our two boys.

Back home in New York State she was the epidemy of the wife overly comfortable in her gym/coffee/girl's network and not looking for challenges that would cause her to get out of her comfort zone, i.e. somewhat entitled, enjoying the better things in life funded by the credit card and trying to keep up with her network's expectations in our high end walled estate. While that may sound alright to some people, the reality is Connie and I are not getting any younger and now is the time for us to set up our family for a very comfortable lifestyle or just plod along and take what the world gives us. We chose the former and strongly rejected the later. Time for change and changes there were.

By the end of the two weeks, she is now so confident and strong in her attitudes. Her appearance changed to that of a professional woman, well dressed and manicured, coiffured, and up market, with a strong sophisticated sexual overtone not too unlike many of the high-end lawyers seen in and around the business district centred on Wall Street. She oozes that sense of strength that comes from a woman who knows how beautiful she is, how smart she has become and how to get what she needs. Meaning the end justifies her means, without being one of the over-the-top Real Housewives of NYC.

What Connie had been doing while Jake and I were isolating with COVID when we at the same time were putting together a business deal that would benefit both his Consult Co Inc and our family group AVB Co Inc, I decided would best be left to understand if she was of the mind to let me know. Whatever she was up to, Toni and the Foundation obviously had a big role to cause such a massive change.

The Proposition

We were still in Houston staying at Jake and Toni's house. It was the last weekend before Connie had to go back to NYC and catch up with her family and her boys.

In his Houston office, Jake and I had been talking through a rather complex deal where his Consult Co Inc would contract with a major Texas based company and AVB Co Inc would supply specialist technical reports and follow up assignments as part of a billion-dollar energy hub and new town to be established on the coast. Negotiations were continuing and AVB Co Inc's involvement was arising as the sticking point based on our ability to deliver our end of the package, i.e. being questioned due to the relative size of AVB Co Inc compared.

We came back to his house and parked his SUV in the street as his driveway had two new Ford Ranger SUV's preventing access to his garage.

"Looks like you've got company Jake?"

"Toni was going to have two of her long-time girlfriends around for a swim and BBQ over lunch and drinks."

"I guess our suits and ties are not going to cut that scene?"

"If I know that group well you are not going to complain when you see them in the bikinis. We'll go upstairs and you can check them out through the bedroom windows while you change into your swimmers. These girls know business and money so don't under-rate them. Toni, Sam and Belle have set up a Foundation here in Houston that in the first 12 months had over a million-dollar turnover. They are working on growing that to ten million within 5 years. The conversations will be hard-nosed; best you listen intently until asked and enjoy the view meanwhile. You can guarantee Connie is listening."

The look from the bedroom balcony was interesting indeed and eye opening. All four were seated around a circular teak table, with laptops, mobiles, briefing papers and long drinks clearly intent on business and management. It was warm so all four were in their bikinis, sheltering their screens via a sizable umbrella, while getting a top up on their tans. From my viewing point these women all possessed great bodies with but minuscule indications of any roll around the midriff. None showed any sign of sensitivity to their level of dress, suggesting this was their norm. Two blonds Toni and Connie, one red head Belle with the longest of slender legs and a short brunette being Sam exposing her D's beneath a tight fitting tankini.

As we guys entered the pool verge we were greeted with a rather pithy statement from Toni.

"Hi Guys. The beers I are in the fridge if you want one. We just had a refill, so none for us. The steaks and salads are on the top shelf of the fridge. We have about 30 minutes more to go, so would you please fire up the BBQ so we can eat when we finish. The table is set inside. Let us know when the steaks are close."

I did not need to be hit by a sledgehammer to notice the tone and the lack of empathy to we guys for a hard morning of negotiating and spending the last week away.

My eyes were firmly fixed on four very different bodies, ever so lightly covered by any form of clothing, all flashing whatever boob they possessed with nipples just managing to disturb the surface of the elastane. Any healthy American man would welcome their bodies between their legs at any time these four would be available. Belle had that body like the inimitable Pretty Woman, tall, lithe, B shaped apple style boobs, while Sam was short, muscley and just in her bikini to the point any movement gave the entire game away. Toni seemed to be the controller and probably the more classical lady of leisure in her white bandeau bikini that fitted tightly against all her boobs with a tight black pair of swim shorts. While my Connie had the most stunning bright yellow balconette half bra bikini top with the smallest of straps around her waist supporting a fine strip for her bottom that almost certainly must be no more than one inch wide at the back and tight against the cleft of her pussy in the front. The issue was how not to be seen gawking at these great bodies and keeping my cock sufficiently flaccid, so I did not give the game away.

Ignoring we men, having been given our tasks, Toni continued on oblivious to our presence.

"The stats are all looking good from last month and our bookings for fashion parades and interstate visitors see us budgeting for a profit margin of $100,000 for this month. This is all on the Office Managers Report on page 3 of the Summary."

"Cash is good with $220,000 in the bank, revenue yet to be received of $40,000 from last month and zero bad debts. No amounts due over 30 days. There are no creditors due any monies and with liabilities for the next two months of $87,000 we should be able to look at taking on additional rental accommodation for our ladies and their families before month's end."

There was silence for a few minutes while the others nodded in agreement.

"Two three-bedroom units have come up in Flagstaff Street, around the corner from one of our other safe houses in York. We will need to fund deposits and bonds for $10,000 each and commit to monthly rentals in advance of $3000 each for 12 months. Sam has personally inspected the two properties and you can see her comments in blue on the Rental Summary TAB."

This package was supported from the other twenty similar rentals that the Foundation had already contracted, so Sam's application was approved.

"We need to take in another four full time and maybe two part time ladies within the next two months. You three girls have interviewed twenty mothers this month and I see you have put up six recommendations. I see your reports including their photo shots, health records and details of their financial positions. These all look exactly what we need and want to support, so I am in agreement we bring these women and their children into the program, but what are we going to do with the other fourteen families ........................"

If you did not know that the women were managing a high-end call girl service, you would think it was just like any other people management organisation, albeit with beautiful women as the staff.

The conversation continued while Jake and I got the barbecue heated and cooking. Jake knew their taste and cooking requirements, so we were soon ensconced around the inside table enjoying steaks, red wines from the Napa and salads.

The four women relaxed their tolerance of men in their business presence, so the next hour of drinking, eating and socialising was very enjoyable indeed particularly for Jake and I in our situation of relaxed clothing and each of the girls flirting with plenty of boob on show.

It came to me that these women had two personas. One being very business-like to the point of being overly professional exercising their management skills. The other being openly sexual and willingness to flirt, flaunt and welcome sexually dominated conversation, including two men who were married to two of the women in legal terms but clearly open in terms of sexual availability. I got the impression that any of the four would be more than happy to take me and /or Jake upstairs for an afternoon's loving, so the afternoon was going to be interesting to say the least.

Eventually we got through all the social chit-chat and Jake gave me the kick under the table to put up our case for assistance to close our deal over the energy hub and property development estate.

"Ladies we need some help tonight and tomorrow to close a deal with a well-known property group that is looking at Consult Co Inc and AVB Co Inc. Fees for us over the next twelve months are likely to be in the range of $3 million, with extensions and add-ons over the next four years out to potentially another $20 million if we perform and the Project goes ahead."

"Ok" came the retort from Toni, "those figures are large and sound great, but we don't get impressed by talk these days. What is the walk?"

"I have been invited to dinner tonight with my assistant, to put the case of why AVB Co Inc should be accepted as a sub-contractor. Jake's view is that we have to show how committed AVB Co Inc is to this deal and that our family stands behind everything we are going to be asked to supply. Meaning they know enough now of the firm, but how committed are we and the consulting staff to go beyond the norm to get the work required done, on-time and on budget?

Joe S and Sam W. are our hosts and the dinner will be at the private rooms in the Doubletree restaurant."

"That sounds all well and good, but I am going to have to take Jake with me tonight to a Foundation fashion parade and Belle and Sam are booked in with ten other ladies to attend, supply the entertainment and be models over a range of swimsuits and lingerie. Those Swedish girls you have been bonking are part of tonight's team. That leaves Connie here, who I was told you promised to take her out for a special romantic night of food, wine and dancing. You are going to have to do a deal with her. I suggest you get your best offer ready to her out there by the pool and see what you can negotiate."

It is a rather touchy subject to negotiate with your wife of ten years, after you have been out of town enjoying the pleasures of four Swedish models while you have been working and she has been doing whatever she wants without your support. She led the way, her tits bouncing with slight support from that half bra and her bum cheeks wobbling with a thin thread of elastane between her legs

"Let's cut to the chase Mat, you want me to come to dinner with you, smooth talk these guys, drink and dine with them, entertain them royally and miss out on a dance night that I have booked for us and what I have been really looking forward to with a brilliant band to belt away the night."

"I was thinking we could take these guys with us and we could dance the night with them. While you are dancing I could get one of them into a quiet space and do the arm twisting to get the deal done?"

"And what happens if they are still holding out when we have finished dinner and dancing?"

"This deal either makes AVB Co Inc or we go back to being a small family company providing boutique services in the northeast."

"Meaning you want me to do whatever it takes?"

"In essence, yes. We did discuss this eventuality back home before we came down, so tonight is the make or break."

Connie stared at me and eventually uttered:

"What you are not saying is if they play hard ball, you expect me to open my legs wide to be fucked by two guys who I do not know and may not like. That is likely to go on for hours and you are going to sit back and watch?"

"No, I am no cuckold, darling I was expecting I would be part of the action."

There was a cold silence as Connie took in what was expected.

"You sit right there on that pool lounge. I will do some thinking with the girls and I will be back in ten minutes or so. One thing before I go off inside, you have been dancing around the issue of me booking our two boys into that private school in the next suburb starting next term. If I agree to do what you are asking, meaning making me into nothing other than a call girl/slut, we get them to sign that first contract, you authorise me to go ahead next week and sign our boys into that school from start of term, whatever the cost."

"That is a lot of money. Ten thousand each per year."

"Yes. Are you in or out?"

"No choice. In."

Connie came back with a stern face and set out the deal. Her nipples were straining against the bra holding them in, her boobs were bouncing and the tight v shape of the string bikini seemed to have a moist spot in the cleft hard up against her pussy.

"I am Gabriella Valentina. Am married and in an open marriage. I work for you as an Executive Assistant three days a week. We book into the Doubletree in separate, adjoining rooms with a connecting door. I wear what I believe is appropriate and talk as an executive in your firm doing principally marketing projects. If it comes to having to have sex with one or both of these guys, I make up my mind if that is OK, me and not you and I control everything about that as a choice of an independent woman. Afterwards, I go back to NYC and our boy's and nothing is said about what was needed to get this contract signed. You give me what you have on these guys, so I know all I need about them and their firm. Deal? No conditions."

"You have me over a barrel. OK I agree. No conditions."

"One extra condition."

"And what is that?"

"All the that red wine and talk about sex has got me horny. I need to get into the mood to have sex with people other than you, so I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me stupid like you were my "John", with no limits like I expect tonight."

"OK, but no limits."

"Would not dream of any for my pimp, now would I? Do you like being my pimp husband dear?"

We headed towards the stairs past Jake, Toni, Sam and Belle with my hand enjoying a massage of her rear and Connie doing nothing to stop whatever I wanted to do. Connie unbeknown to me just smiled surreptitiously to Toni letting her know the deal was done, on her terms and conditions. By the time we got to the top of the stairs Connie took my hand down to her pussy over her g string swimmers; her pussy had started to ooze pre-cum obviously awaiting the many pleasures that a high-class call girl can achieve. I have had my ideas of what I would do in these rare moments, so today was going to see their fulfilment and "in spades".

"Belle, those two are going up stairs for a bonk. Sam and I need to talk over some details for the six new ladies. Take Jake upstairs and entertain him for me please. Thanks."

Belle and Jake followed us upstairs to the bedrooms taking in the view of the bodies in front of them. Jake had told me that he had been wanting to have sex with Belle for years, ever since he had seen Toni and Belle together at the university swimming pool. Those long legs were going to be wrapped around his torso draining him dry for hours and his wife had been the one to require Belle to do the job. I guessed as far as Belle was concerned Jake was an alpha male and he was her type, one that she wanted between her legs whether she was paid for it or not.

Toni was at the wrong time of the month with those shorts on, so Toni had no interest in satisfying Jake's cock; I could only assume she knew she had to keep the sex up to her girls less they got bored and took their pussies elsewhere.

I looked down and saw Toni was looking up the stairs and tracking our body language as we reached the landing. She must know there would be a lot of pleasurable grunts and groans over the next two hours coming from the bedrooms and bathrooms. A woman advancing her skills as a madam no doubt.

The Bedrooms

Once through the bedroom door my hands instantly were attracted to that seriously solid set of tits that were on display. I pulled her back onto my cock now hardening considerably through my swimmers. My left hand slipping under her bikini top and finding her hard nipple had a ring inserted. That was new. My hand enjoyed the feeling as I massaged that tit and tweaked the ring expecting to send shivers down to her pussy. I was right as she trembled with her sinking sensations. My right hand found the clasp on the bikini top so easy to release with a flick of my thumb. A well-chosen piece of clothing no doubt. Both hands soon enjoyed the firmness of Connie's tits, now so hard and firm wanting attention. When I could get her into the mood she loved her sex, so where we are going to venture this afternoon will be interesting.

"My John's need to shower with me before we enjoy some solid fucking dear. Clothes off."

As I stooped to drop my swimmers I was surprised at how expertly Connie pulled the tie to her g string bikini bottom and let it slip to the ground. She wanted to impress maybe? But what she told me without words was she had no trouble dealing with what was to come next and I just happened to be her husband, but I could have been any other man with a hard cock soon to enter between her legs.

Another surprise was the small tattoo of a leering little devil just above her cleft. Yes, she had changed and I was about to learn just how much.

She pulled me into the shower recess and had me lather her up and around every nook and cranny to her body, allowing me to linger wherever I wanted for a feel or the opportunity to insert fingers where they sought refuge. I turned her around to face the shower wall and lifted her arms above her head to rest against the tiles, allowing my hands to wander over her mounds removing the suds as they went.

It was time to test the boundaries, so my left hand sought out her tits while I slipped my right hand down to her rear moving my fingers apart to encourage her to open her legs wider.

Automatically she arched her back, spread her legs wide and pushed her rear back into me. This was promising.