Mat and Connie - Keep the Pimp Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner and Dancing and More

I finished calling Joe S. just as Connie came out of the bedroom.

Those guys were not going to stand a chance of surviving her tonight.

She did her six-foot model best of a parade around my lounge chair.

Here was a model dressed to please the eye of every male watching her on her imaginary catwalk.

The skin-tight knitted white dress hugged every part of her slim figure to perfection. At the back of her neck was a clasp that was the primary support, other than her boobs and hips to keep the dress in place. It was sleeveless and hugged against the sides of her boobs as it dropped down her back leaving much of it exposed, along with a plentiful shaping around her 36C's. The naked back meant there was no bra, amply demonstrated by two firm nipples protruding against the shaped knit. The mini ended mid-thigh, with a slight slit up each leg. A gold belt emphasised her slim waist and gold strapped sandals ended two fabulous slender well-tanned legs. There was the hint of a g-string at her waist. The only jewellery was two gold earrings and engagement and wedding rings. Her skin was a tanned natural bronze, requiring only a flame red lipstick. There was not a single blond hair out of place and her subtle blue eyes uplifted a stunning strong feminine face. She extended her right arm to hold an electric blue linen jacket and her left a gold clutch bag.

The parade was successful.

The picture was perfect. Elegant, sophisticated, sexy, alluring, intriguing and stunningly beautiful. She was going to be the centre of attention wherever she went tonight and she knew it well and promoted it.

My Boss blue linen look leisure jacket, slacks and stark white shirt did not distract.

"Now before you get any ideas, you are my employer, so hands off the merchandise all night, at least until you are invited."

'Got it."

We left our rooms and headed to the restaurant to find Joe S and Sam W. waiting in a private booth around a circular table. The champagne was chilling, suggesting good vibes for a positive end of the night. Out waiter served our glass of Riesling, took our orders and left us to our devices.

We had identified Joe was the decision maker and Sam was the manager to put any deal in place.

Connie (now Gabriella her second given name) sat next to Joe and took over the conversation as the hosts took in her beauty.

"Mat tells me you work part time for AVB?"

"Yes I work three days a week on the marketing program and managing our show and tells. The other days I work for myself and try to be a super mum to my two boys.

After my boys were born I wanted to get back to using my Degree in Marketing, so I did a variety of marketing roles for a few years in the fashion industry until this job with AVB came along. It gives me the opportunity to freelance and experience a wider range of opportunities, while doing some solid promos for AVB that I can get my teeth into."

"Fashion?"

"I paid my way through university as a model and went to work for one of the big NYC houses post study. It was a lot of fun and very people oriented over high end clothing, swimwear, lingerie and involved a lot of face-to-face events. I still do the odd assignment, some modelling and manage events when the money is right. It keeps me busy and satisfied."

"I see you are married. How does that work in with your busy schedule and how will that impact what you can do for us?"

"My husband does travel extensively in his profession and we decided about two years ago that both of us could do our own things and get together when we can, wherever we can. Our boys are going to start at a new high school next term where they live in and that is something they have been wanting to do to join their mates. So that frees me up to do whatever I want to do and meet the people that Mat and AVB want me to over the next few years. Hubby is not an easy man to live with and he does wander at times, so if we are to stay married, then we just live our own lives the way we personally choose."

"Does coming down to Texas regularly fit into those ideas?"

"When Mat told me he was coming down to do some promotional work and looking at growing AVB down here, he asked if I was interested in joining him for two weeks. Mat and AVB have been very good for me, so I nearly knocked him over with a definite yes and when do we leave in the first seconds after the question."

"And what did Mat here say to you to get you to say yes?"

"Not much really. Just we need to do whatever it takes to get some major contracts down here. I did not need convincing at all. Hubby and I had a disagreement about I saw on his phone one day recently when he was in the shower and it rang with a text. I was not impressed and I told him so. You might say that I am going to enjoy myself down here and I don't have to tell husband anything."

The conversation went of onto work tangents until the first courses arrived, with Joe and Sam playing their cards close to their chests.

"Do you gentlemen mind if I take off my jacket? I am warming up in here, besides it is easier to eat without a jacket impeding."

"Please do."

Connie stood up next to me and behind her chair. As she removed the jacket her hardened nipples became very obvious and the hem of her mini lifted momentarily flashing virtually all of her ever so long legs.

The mood changed dramatically as Sam and Joe warmed considerably at the picture of this stunning woman before them unfolding to their pleasure.

The second glass of Reisling came and went, followed by the first glass of red and steaks, with the focus more on personal hobbies and interests.

"Now you guys need to know that Mat here promised to take me dancing tonight, so I dressed up for a special night of entertainment. I intend to keep him to that promise, but I did tell him I really love to dance and stay on the dance floor until close time. If you guys are up to it, we could do swaps during the night on the dance floor and then Mat does not have to be exhausted when we finish?"

Joe and Sam looked at each other, at Connie's tight dress now flush against her boobs, at Mat for his "please do" and retorted with a "Why not, we have no plans for the evening."

The dance floor was in a nightclub area adjoining the restaurant.

Sam and I were locked in a conversation about dates and times, so I suggested that Connie take Joe off to the dancefloor.

Without hesitation Joe rose and offered his hand to Connie who jumped at the chance to strut her stuff.

"I have to warn you Joe that I love to boogie and Spanish Rhumbas and Tangos are my thing."

"Sounds like we are going to have a lot of fun, Gabby, my exercise classes are going to pay off I have no doubt."

Thirty minutes later they came back flushed and looking for water.

Meanwhile Connie's dress had ridden up and sections of her dress were now both prominent and transparent with the addition of sweat. Those nipples in particular were standing to attention.

"Gabby why don't you take Sam out for his turn, while I talk to Mat about a few things."

As soon as Connie and Sam had left Joe opened up.

"That woman is super-hot. On the dance floor she was soon into the music and really boogying around. Five dances in she was rubbing her rear against my groin and by the time we got a slow dance her hands were behind my head and she had closed the gap between us to zero with her all natural boobs hard against my chest. Tell me the truth Mat, are you bonking her and is she as good in bed as she looks."

"Normally I would say that is a very private question, but yes I am. And yes she is every bit as good in bed as she looks and more so. She told me she was really pissed off at her husband before she came down to Houston from what she saw on the mobile and that if I played my cards right she would get her revenge on her cheating idiot of a husband every night we are down here. She seems to have no limits at all. On our first night here, she literally attacked me with her pussy and that went on for hours. Last week she even got herself a special tattoo just above her pussy as in a sign of defiance to her husband. We have had the most sex I have ever had in a two-week period and from what I gather that is going to continue, maybe even after we get back to NYC. I have got to warn you she is a bit kinky at times."

"Do you reckon she may be into a foursome tonight, because I know that Sam is so turned on by her, he would jump at the chance?"

Joe and I talked over how we could make that happen until Connie and Sam returned.

I took Connie for my turn of a quick set of dances, leaving Joe and Sam to talk over progress. On the dancefloor Connie let on the key facts of how she was progressing. If we add in the unnecessarily said exhibitionism antics of Connie on the dance floor, a greater picture emerged.

"Both were somewhat gentlemen who when discouraged had no problems limiting their hands to their own sides.

You know my favourite move where I lift my arms high above my head and slowly twist around your body, well by the time we had gone through a few fast dances and boogied our rears together, Joe was well and truly enjoying himself grinding his crotch against my rear and pulling me into him using his hands over my boobs. The boobs got a workout all right. He is through and through a boobs man. He is an S&M man because when we had the Eurythmics Sweet Dreams Are Made of This all his inhibitions went out the window and I had to calm him down or I would have had him finger fucking me on the dance floor. Once we got a slow dance at the end of the bracket, I put my hands behind his neck and his hands decided they needed to grip my rear checking out exactly what I had on underneath, meaningly very little. He had a lot of fun and so did I.

Sam was a little more cautious at first, but once we got a few dances done and the music hotted up with songs like and Abbas Give a Man After Midnight, he opened up as a man who enjoys his women horny. Whereas Joe was more of a groping type, Sam was very much into caressing, smoothly running his hands over my body and teasing over my sensitive parts. When I put my hands behind his head during our slow face to face dance my dress lifted up allowing his hands to wander around my mounds and to flick over my pussy. He would be a very interesting lover no doubt. His cock did appear huge behind the growth in his trousers. You know how much I love big cocks."

I let those barbs go through to the catcher.

"When you were dancing with Sam, Joe and I got a lot more detailed on our deal. I believe we are close to agreeing all the key issues like times, money, payments, staffing and start up, but he is still playing hardball and wants a total deal and not just some heads of agreement. The best way to get this done is to go somewhere private so we can amend the paperwork online and get their signatures. Obviously, the best place is in my hotel room and I can boot up the laptop. Are you OK with this? I know the guys are horny and negotiations could spill over to the bed, but I do feel we can get this contract signed tonight. Are you OK with this?"

Crunch time had arrived for us both.

"Sex sells darling pimp. If you still agree for me to sign our boys into that private school for next term, I am in. Besides I like the way Sam moved and played with my body. He is going to be a lot of fun as a lover and I am going to enjoy that giant cock, assuming you can get the deal done."

"I suggest we go back to that private dining room, encourage the guys with another red wine or two, play by ear and see how their own talks had progressed."

Truth is, I had a really good understanding of how Joe wanted the rest of the night to play out. He had basically agreed the deal when he and I talked only 20 minutes ago. Joe was going to play hardball on two minor issues and would sign off tonight if he and Sam could enjoy the pleasures of Connie anytime her Gabrielle was available, meaning tonight or in the future.

It was getting late by the time Connie and I got back to the private dining room and Joe and Sam seemed even more enamoured by Gabby, rising as she came through the doorway and providing her with another glass of red. After another chat on how available I and Gabrielle would be to them in Texas and finishing off those reds came the key question.

"Sam and I believe we can come to a deal with you guys and AVB. We have done enough dancing, so we want to talk over the final details of that deal. How about we take these two bottles of Moet back to your room in the hotel and we sign off."

I looked at Connie and smiled.

"Are you happy to join us Gabby?"

"Yes sure, besides I love that Moet vintage you have there."

Negotiating Can Be Hard Work.

My room was a large suite with a view from a top floor balcony out towards the mountains and the lights of a darkened Houston.

"From our talks downstairs you have two problem areas in the draft contract. Let's open my laptop and see if we can add an addendum that works for us both."

We all settled around the circular table near the balcony, coats off and all wanting to put the "deal to bed".

The "stumbling blocks" seemed to be:

  • Joe and Sam wanted to be able to call on us (Gabby, me and our consulting group) as and when needed, where required and at short notice;

  • The premium on our hourly rates for this level of service; and

  • How AVB could assure them of our personal service levels based on one-month blocks agreed over the first six months of high intensity involvement and then over the following twelve months of implementation.

The first thirty minutes seemed hard work as Sam and Joe seemed intent of raising the difficult questions, particularly how Gabby (Connie) and I could ensure we were going to be in Houston when they sought our personal services and time without conflict of other Projects back in NYC.

Black coffees seemed to help, followed by we two agreeing to take up full time 18 months rental accommodation in the Houston CBD nearby their office and down the street from Consult Co Inc's building.

Gabby read the situation badly needed a breaker by giving me a nudge with her foot under the table and leaning over the table allowing her boobs to rest on the tabletop with her nipples prominent against the thin material of the skirt top. It caught the guy's attention rather smartly, seeing her soft mounds bulging against her top and those nipples ever so taught showing a rather large brown surround needing their personal attention.

"You guys are playing hardball. If we are going to get agreement tonight, then I suggest I take Sam across the room to the balcony and we talk over my involvement, while you two finish off?"

The next ten minutes saw Joe and I seemingly thrashing out details.

I could see in a mirror opposite that Sam had been corralled on the balcony. Their conversation was quiet and very face to face.

While Joe thought over my last point during a trip to the bathroom, I turned to see Gabbie (Connie) had undone several buttons of Sam's shirt and was playing with the hairs on his chest. Their eyes did not turn away, intent on each other's reactions from her forward step and seduction.

Sam drew Gabby towards him so that their bodies were touching intimately, and his hands were well entrenched over her rear, gently massaging her mounds. Their lips touched delicately and lingered long together. Emboldened Sam took the opportunity to apply both of his hands to her rear and what looked like him separating her mounds and using that force to hold Gabby hard against his groin, searching out for her panties and finding the fine strips of her gstring supports.

With Gabby enjoying Sam's lips she put her hands behind his head, allowing freedom to whatever Sam chose over her body.

Sam slipped one hand under the edge of her dress, now raised by her arms over her head and found the elastic support for her gstring, gently edging it off her mounds and down her legs. Once off her rear, Gabby made no attempt to stop the drop of the gstring, with its fall to the ground between her legs nothing more than gravity.

She stepped over and away seemingly showing no interest in the future of that garment.

Sam needed no further encouragement in this seduction' tracing his right hand down her rear and cupping her pussy, playing softly with his fingers.

Gabby made no attempt to interfere with Sam's movements as he continued his delicate play touching her most sensitive parts, just smiling into his eyes somewhat longingly searching for his caresses.

She uttered some words impossible to hear and held his hand gently encouraging him to come with her and complete their lovemaking.

Joe came back to the table transfixed in what he was seeing, eyes intent and clearly wanting to be involved, but knowing he was not in the frame until he could clear up those remaining points. The pressure was on and he knew it. Were our answers good enough to satisfy him or does he hold out for more?

As Sam and Gabby passed the table her nipples were tightly pushing themselves against her dress and her rear mounds were bouncing from their total freedom. She was the epitome of the seductress and Sam was not complaining.

"Pardon us. After all that dancing I need a shower and so does Sam. We will leave you to finish off. Join us when you are finished?"

Content on playing the seductress Gabby (Connie) stopped at the bathroom door and flicked off her dancing shoes. She motioned to Sam and he obligingly undid the clasp at the top of her dress allowing it to join her shoes on the ground. His hands soon were busy.

As her final act of titivation, she twisted slightly towards Joe and I exposing her full upper body to our view, with a "See you soon?" before venturing into the shower recess to get the water temperature right for their mutual shower and to save water of course?

"That woman has the sexiest body that I have seen for years. Those tits were standing to attention and that rear was so firm and plenty even for my hands. I have got to get between her legs and fuck the shit out of her. She is one heck of a woman on heat. That part of my brain has taken over and I have got to get into those holes of hers. She could fuck for hours and I reckon we are up for it."

"What about those last words in the addendum."

"You type them up as you just proposed and I will sign. Sam can sign as second signatory as soon as he is done in the shower and lets us take over."

The bathroom door was left wide open allowing all the sounds of laughter, pleasure and splashing to flow out, making Joe even more impatient for me to finish up that Addendum. He went to the door opening and watched the lovers play, soaping, sucking and finishing off with sex against the wall, while I typed up a rather biased version of our final agreement.

At best he gave it a five-minute cursory glance as he penned his electronic signature and gave me the look of confidence, he would meet his obligations under the contract.

"I like that clause in there that guarantees Gabby spends four months down in Houston over the next six. Your rates are market from what I can see, with Gabby at $2000 per day she is priced for a wider role? Sam and I are going to get a lot of sex from that Executive Assistant of yours in that time zone and that is a promise, along with a few of our key players who will certainly want their share. Meaning all fine by me and judging by what I see there with Sam, all fine by him."

While Gabby took her time drying off her hair Sam allowed his hands to drift across her rear and nibbled gently on her shoulders.

She motioned to Sam to leave her alone while she finished in the bathroom, with a slap on the wrist and a naughty boy look she motioned Sam out of the bathroom with promises of more to come.