Mat and Connie - Keep the Pimp Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so the next step in the test was to slip my right hand between legs and slowly open up her pussy with my fingers gently expanding her gap as one, then two and finally three fingers entered and sought out her g spot manipulating the space titillating around her clit and into her pussy.

She pushed back and sought to spread her legs further. No need for further hints.

My right thumb now sought out her rose bud with the help of some soft soap suds. It slipped in surprisingly quickly and passed through the sphincter muscles without any real effort on my part. This hole had been expanded over recent days and there would be no prize determining how and why.

I took my time as I finger fucked her drawing my fingers out then injecting them and playing in that delightful pussy and rear. A gentle stroking motion was the way to start. It produced results.

She obviously was enjoying every time I thrust my hand in, pushing back and moving her back like she was riding a horse coming down firmly as the hand found its way deeper into her pussy. I gave up searching for her clit and g spot by driving my hand as deep as I could between her legs and took to fucking her like my hand was a massive broad cock expanding as it inched its way into her cavern.

All I got was moans of pleasure and heavy words like "Fuck me. That's it, deep like that. Harder, harder. Push that in and don't stop whatever you do."

We worked up a lather of suds and pre-cum. She was so turned on. Sex was clearly on her mind and she was so horny.

She came with a massive shudder through her entire body and a "oh that was so good...................."

As far as she was concerned that was the start of round one, because she pushed her rear up against me to see if my cock was hard. It was.

I waited to see what she would do next. That was instantaneous. Her left hand pumped the liquid soap container, reached around behind her and took hold of my cock. The bulbous head was now as hard as I could ever remember from our years of sex together. That head was aimed at her rose bud and she teased it around the entrance for a while until she got it positioned exactly right and well lubricated. Connie then pushed back, with the cock slipping effortlessly into that dark hole.

"Here, fuck my arse pimp of mine and enjoy yourself."

Not needing an invitation my cock took over my brain and the next ten minutes were pure ecstasy with my semen working its way up my shaft and eventually blasting their way deep into her innards. I came, eyes closed, brain off, cock almost in pain trying to eject that sperm to give it relief in that tight orifice.

My first cum of the afternoon was not what I expected from my previously somewhat prudish wife of ten years, but she really has changed and as far as I was concerned, for the better.

As we sluiced off the soap suds and shampoo I took in the entire picture of my naked wife, extremely happy with herself, enjoying sex like never before and wanting a lot more of the same for the rest of the afternoon. She was going to get it.

Connie wiped herself off first and then took considerable pleasure in drying me off, playing with my cock and rear and getting me hard with an appropriate level of lip work.

"Come with me while we see what Jake and Belle are up to."

On that King Sized bed, Jake was doing a missionary into Belle as she lay back onto the enormous bed with her legs stretched over the end and wrapped around Jake's back drawing him into her with every thrust.

From where I was, Jake was obviously going to take out on this woman's pussy the years of frustration of seeing her lounging in various stages of dress around his house and his pool, knowing he could not have his way with her when she was married (before the FBI effectively broke up her marriage and took her into protective custody). He was today, maybe as the start of things to come, dealing with every moment of lust and wanton thoughts as he ploughed his way between her legs.

Belle was not the quiet lover type.

"Oh that is so fucking good. Drive that big cock of yours into me. I want it harder. Faster. Fuck me hard you bastard. That's it, get it all in my pussy. Keep going ......., don't stop, just fuck me hard."

Jake worked his cock around in that pussy, driving himself into considerable effort to the point when he exploded into her love cavern, he was spent until he could re-wind and recuperate. He rolled off, puffing from his physicality and lust, sweating and relaxing.

"Jake, why don't you go and have a quick shower while I entertain our fellow lovers."

I saw Jake as he looked back at Belle, his semen starting to drain from her pussy, saying "Your turn guys. See you in fifteen minutes or so."

Belle looked up at Coonie and I and lifted her arms inviting us in to play.

Again a surprise from Connie.

Connie let go of my hand, bent down, pushed Belle up the bed a fraction, lifted her legs over Connie's shoulders and went down on Belle's pussy licking in every drop of semen that escaped from Belle's pussy and allowing it to slip down her throat. Here was my naked wife having lesbian sex and from the noises being uttered by both women really enjoying it, while dealing with her husbands cum.

"Yes, lick there. Whoops a bit more coming out. Suck me."

Wow Connie really has changed. I had no thoughts on the morality or what our Reverend had told us about single sex relationships at the time, but I have to say I was turned on big time seeing these two women enjoying themselves.

Connie reached around behind her as she continued to suck and lick on Belle's pussy. She took hold of her rear and pulled her bum cheeks apart, enticing me to resume our sex this time on wherever I chose.

I slid my cock up and down her slit, allowing it to grow firm in my hand as its head slipped delicately over Connie's vulva.

It was but a few minutes since we had strenuous sex and a shower and here was Connie starting to leak precum over my cock head already wanton and seeking round two.

How could I escape the conclusion that Connie now had turned into a nymphomaniac or more likely if my suspicions were right over her sister and mother's openly sexual thoughts and comments during drink sessions at their houses, become a slut via her genes. Time was not to think that through today, but there would be a time later today when that would be tested and proven.

With her mouth actively enjoying Belle's clit and Jake's cum, Connie was not going to say a word as I pushed my cock into her pussy. It was now that I realised this pussy had been stretched well past the gap where I would normally play. It was only a short time since we had ventured down to Houston and in that time Connie must have had regular sex with guys considerably longer, wider and forceful than myself in our sex to date.

I slid into the hilt, groin on groin and Connie kept pushing back as if to say deeper, more, come on give it to me.

OK, I did not need a sledgehammer to work that one out, so I may as well enjoy whatever feeling I can get out of this pussy while I am here.

It did take me maybe twenty minutes to get enough traction in that pussy and feeling to have it sucking my cock and drawing my semen out of my bulbous head, but as I think back about it that was still one heck of a great fuck. If I want a tight fuck in future I am going to have to concentrate on her rose bud, so where is the downside; I have a woman who loves to fuck, enjoys anal sex and wants orgies with me as a participant.

By the time Jake joined us after his shower, Belle had encouraged me to lay on the bed next to her so she could roll over and take my now flaccid cock between her lips. This woman could give head and blow-jobs with the next ten minutes a dream come true. Belle obviously loved to suck cock, with her hands massaging my balls and her mouth sliding up and down on my pole, allowing it to harden between her lips and pulling hard drawing my semen into her mouth. Her little trick was to alternate between sucking hard and then soft, while gently squeezing my ball sack and just as I was about to come thrusting a thumb into my rear so I involuntarily pushed forward at the sudden intrusion of that thumb. It worked and worked well with my blasting long and hard into her mouth and then over her chest when she sought to swallow.

Connie ambushed Jake as he came out of the bathroom pushing him against the bedroom wall, inserting her very active tongue down his throat and massaging his cock and balls. From what I could see he stayed against the wall closing his eyes as my wife slipped down his front giving Jake a blow job and competing with Belle in the widest sense of the word competition.

Now I thought I was going to be the sole beneficiary of great sex with Connie, but she had obvious other ideas. A further demonstration she wanted to stray, but what were the rules if any?

None seemed to be the answer.

These women knew how to make sure we men came quickly. Each was expert in dragging their tongues down and over our cocks, easing their fingers over our sensitive balls, squeezing our cocks and sucking hard with their throats and lips. It was something I would volunteer to endure willingly, anywhere, anytime.

My cock sensed my brain was in automatic mode. That penis of mine was so hard it was almost painful as the semen worked its way up my shaft, building in intensity, straining for release. Just as I was about to come Belle let off some her pressure and just teased me loosening her grip around my cock and slipping her tongue to the underside.

This must be some deliberate act from these two women, because I looked over and saw Coonie had been doing the same to Jake.

"You teasing slut." Was my retort as I put my hands behind Belle's head and pumped her mouth over my cock. She seemed to have no problem with this force, as she resumed her torture of my cock.

Belle did take her revenge. Just as I was about to explode my third ejaculation in her mouth, she slipped my cock out and down onto her boobs so my semen flowed freely across those apple shaped mounds. Her final act of defiance was to squeeze my ball sack to ensure she got plenty of flow across her chest as she swallowed what she had allowed in the first two spurts.

Connie had swallowed Jake's cum, as I turned to see how she had progressed. She was licking her lips and tickling Jakes scrotum to tell him she was a happy slut.

As we men were doing our best to recover, we were joined by Sam and Toni together with two chilled bottles of French Moet Champagne and glasses for four. They were intent on participating, so more the merrier as intended and clearly more of the picture growing in my mind of the new Connie.

It was interesting to see the general acceptance within the four women of the nakedness, the obvious signs of heavy sexual activities and the relaxed approach to filling the glasses. This was not a new sensation or scene for them. My Connie included, but later I realised this was set up and part of the deal between the girls.

While the conversation was light, it was not filled with laughter. The newcomers wanted part of the action.

The women knew we needed a few minutes to rejoin the fold, so they sought out the contents of the bedroom drawers while we sipped and took in the scene.

As if rehearsed Connie lay back on the huge bed stretched open her arms and legs allowing the other women to attach Velcro straps and cover her eyes with a black mask.

Toni sucked gently on Connie's nipples drawing them hard and upwards. She then attached nipple clamps drawing out a squeal from Connie as each clasped onto her right and left nipples. Surprising to me, but not the end. Eye opening to say the least.

Belle had found a short stock whip or crop. She flicked it between Connie's legs encouraging her to open wider and wider, until she touched it and then with more force wacked it against Connie's pussy and clit. That whip became a symbol of tortuous pleasure as it wound its way across Connie's body inflicting regular wacks and welts.

Meanwhile Sam took Mandingo out of its box and lathered it with lubricant.

Connie by now had reached a point of temptation and expectation to the point her pussy was dripping with precum and sliding out of her pussy down towards her rose bud.

Mandingo was placed at the entrance to Connie's pussy and clit as it encouraged those lips to widen and take in this welcomed intruder. Clearly Connie must have known what was about to occur because you could see her trying to stretch out her legs wider opening her pussy as wide as possible to allow the head of that vibrator beast to slip between the folds.

Sam was gentle and cautious as Mandingo ever so slightly worked its way deeper into that love cavern. Pussy was slurping against the bulbous head as the beast was turned up and down and then around and around in a circular motion of delicacy.

The first few inches took over ten minutes to work their way in as Connie was drawing her muscles in against Mandingo and seemingly reaching a physical barrier. Feeling this sensation Sam turned on the first of the vibrations that seemed to relax Connie to the point Mandingo found its way to around six inches in and still progressing.

More was coming.

Toni used her lubricant covered fingers to manipulate Connie's clit with soft sensations and gentle pressure.

Mandino had found its way to nine inches and still progressing.

Connie by now had started sweating, twisting her body and was actively moving all her groin muscles to help Sam with Mandingos progress.

"Oh that feels so fucking good. Keep going. Get it up me as far as we can go. That is unbelievable."

Sam handed over the remainder of Mandingo to Toni allowing her to search that set of drawers for her next toy. A smallish butt plug.

To keep Connie relaxed Toni continued to move Mandingo in and out, while moving the vibration levels up and down getting that beast to ten inches in with two to go.

Toni motioned me in to hold Mandingo and showed me how to control the volume of the vibrations.

"Oh keep that. Give me more. That is it. Higher. Just do it."

OK it was my time to find the boundaries, or so I thought.

I moved that vibration switch up and down and put pressure on the end. Mandingo found a deeper passage and was now in with around two inches to go.

Pussy was convulsing as it sought to clamp down and enjoy this beast as it intruded deeper into her body and soul.

The vibrations had taken over and Connie was lost to the world in her own pleasures and seemingly lack of pain. Her mouth was wide open as if to mimic her pussy, as it continued to lubricate itself around the beast.

I used the lubricated butt plug and surprised was I to see it was able to enter her rose bud with considerable ease as her sphincter muscles quickly gave way. The only part in sight was the eye end.

Sam then stripped naked, put her legs across Connie's body and slowly dropped her pussy down onto Connie's mouth. As if in remote control that mouth started to suck and the tongue lick and twist into that open pussy.

What could a man do in the circumstances of seeing his wife so willingly open to any form of sexual activity, other than to continue with her pleasures?

Mandingo was used to slowly draw in and then out, with a gentle increase in pace over ten minutes or so.

The only sounds to be heard were the slurping of the tongue across Sam's pussy, the pleasure being achieved by Sam as she was enjoying cunnilingus and Mandingo's vibrations causing Conie to thrash against the ties and the bed.

I took the signal to do whatever I wanted from Belle, Sam and Toni, as to really fuck Mandingo hard and fast into Connie's love hole. Whether that was some deep seated desire to see how far my wife would ever go in such an orgy scene or one where I wanted to really take Connie miles out of her comfort zone, I just fucked her hard with Mandingo until she thrashed so hard against her constraints and just collapsed into a deep trance.

Meanwhile Toni had been giving Jake a blow job to get him hard again.

He looked at me as if to say "can I have a go now? I like the look of that tattoo above pussy there." Another development I had missed.

It seemed like what more could happen, so I just stepped back and nodded. Maybe not a good idea in retrospect, but with us being so dependent on his business support, the answer was not negotiable.

First he withdrew Mandingo to the sound of a large plop and a movement from an unconscious Connie of seeming complaint that Mandingo was no longer in place. He put his cock into her well lubricated pussy and used it to reem around her gap and cover his cock in her juices and lube.

Jake looked back at me for a suggestion of acceptance and I nodded. The mask was removed so he could see her face contort as he thrust his cock deep between her legs.

He then gently and with care undid her Velcro ties over her legs. He kept the butt plug in place and lifted Connie's legs as far as he could and over his shoulders as he started to fuck her hard, fast and lustful.

Now what could I do other than watch.

Connie stirred with this new intrusion and her eyes opened wide in surprise. This turned to pleasure as Jake's thrusting increased in pace and intensity.

She came again and again until he blew his load deep into her convulsing pussy.

Jake looked at me with satisfaction as he wiped off his cock with a tissue and took Belle's hand and headed to the bathrooms for a pleasurable shower.

Sam and Toni finished off the champagne and left me to survey the scene and comprehend the consequences of what had happened including my acquiescence.

I undid the remaining restraints on Connie's arms and laid down next to her until she stirred and rolled over my arm for re-assurance and protection.

Maybe thirty minutes or so later, she asked the questions "Are you OK with what just happened and if we go ahead with tonight as you planned will you still love me as your wife? There is going to be more of the same."

In that thirty minutes I did think through those obvious questions and several others that came to my mind.

"I found it confronting and at the same time highly erotic. It was like I was watching some anonymous porn movie of a gang bang involving consenting adults. What I was totally satisfied with was the care and sensitive attention, that was good but I worry if that is always going to be the case if we go down this path."

"You can leave that choice and risk to me. I now know I can control that with the type of people we are likely to be involved with in future. From now on my rate is $2000 per day , all inclusive."

"Do I still love you. Definite YES to that. We have such a unique opportunity to turn our lives into something special and wealth that if you are willing then I promise I will love you no less."

The questions that I did not address were even more complex.

"How do I control or even remotely understand our sexual futures when there are going to be other men regularly between her legs?"

"Has Connie turned into a nympho and how is that going to play out with our family and boys?'

"Is tonight a good example of the future?"

"Is sex now going to so be so important to Connie she may become a well-used woman just like her sister and maybe even her mother?"

"How do we separate Gabriella Valentino from Connie the mother and wife of myself."

"If we get into financial problems in the future is she likely to look at options to pay our bills like becoming a call girl."

"If she wants something expensive like clothing, jewellery, clothing and travel, how will she look to fund it either known to me or not?"

"If she calls me her pimp, what does she really have in mind."

Those and other questions are going to flow and I know I am up for a few sleepless nights in future from more than one perspective. What was certain Connie was no longer that bored housewife and gym junkie, she was one hot wife willing to spread her pussy around for wealth.