Mat and Connie - Keep the Pimp Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Sam came out to the table he was dry, albeit naked.

"What a fuck that was. Her pussy literally sucks you in and holds you there drawing out your spunk juice. I want a lot more of that pussy."

"Well Sam you might have to que up with we two guys waiting on you to finish up we are getting rather horny. I signed this agreement while you and Gabby were enjoying yourselves in there, so we need your signature to final. Let's get this done so we can get between that woman's legs for a few hours. One thing in the Addendum is the guarantee you wanted on Gabby's time and her rate of $2000 per day, should ensure you get plenty of pussy."

Sam did not even look over the Addendum. He just applied his electronic signature and said "let's go. Gabby just went into the bedroom, so time and horny women wait for no man."

Gabby had gone to the drawers in the bedside table while we were talking and signing outside. Her only attire being a black corset tight against her body that thrust her bobs out, hard against the bodice and a black bejewelled mask with eye slits.

She placed delicately on the bed a number of items, readying herself for her men. I gave her the nod, we had their signatures.

A black eye mask without eye slits.

Two cuffed wrist manacles.

Two nipple clamps.

A tube of lubricant.

Mandingo.

One short whip.

Two long feathers.

Several crisp white towels.

Now gentlemen, for tonight I am Madam Gabby and if you are willing you are my playthings. Assuming you play along with our games I am sure you will see out the dawn with plenty of sex.

She had the men's attention.

"Now which of you men are going to lay down on the bed, so we can put him in manacles and we can start a few hours of fun?"

There was no comment, each man wondering where this was going.

"I volunteer Joe. Put this face mask on. Lay down there on the bed face up, with arms stretched wide against the bed frame. Sam, you connect his arms to the frame with those manacles. Mat, you go and get Joe's phone for some action shots, but no faces ever, right?"

Madam Gabby commanded the scene. We obeyed.

In her new alter-ego mode Madam Gabby surveyed the scene before her. Her victim manacled, naked, face up and totally at her mercy. We, meaning Sam and I, looked down in anticipation of things to come.

She slowly dragged the crop over Joe's body, ensuring he endured the sensation of pleasure as she gently applied her whip to his legs, his groin and after grabbing his cock, to his balls sack. She bent over and nibbled onto his nipples causing them to extend until she applied the pain. Those nipple clamps were unceremoniously applied to each of his nipples drawing out his first expression of pain to be endured over the next thirty minutes. Adding some lube to the tip of his cock, she slipped her hand down and around his growing member squeezing it and giving his ball sack a whack with her crop. Her hand within seconds had produced one seriously hard nine-inch cock, three fingers wide and glistening from his pre-cum and the lube.

"Now my slut of a man, I am going to fuck you and draw every last bit of spunk out of your cock. You are not allowed to come before I say you can. I don't care if you are in considerable pain. You are going to hold onto that cum and plead for mercy until we say you can spurt away. Nod or I will give your balls another whack, but this time a lot harder."

Joe nodded.

"Good choice."

Gabby motioned to me to get ready with the phone camera to take the shots of her dropping her pussy down over Joe's cock ensuring there were no faces, other than that of her little devil tattooed immediately above her pussy seeming wanton and in control of another victim's cock.

She looked at me and Sam and uttered quietly "this man is no stranger to the dark side" as she slid her pussy over his mouth to ensure she was well moistened and then dropped back over and down his cock with a plop and a sucking sound as her pussy drew Joe into her hilt and her total control.

Tonight was going to be fun...