Match Against Isis

Story Info
Two jobbers wrestle sexually.
2.3k words
4.08
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The characters in this story are fictional. Everyone is over 18.

This evening, I am going to wrestle someone that I haven't seen in just over 36 months. I'd heard that she took time off to train in a wrestling school.

I saw her practicing and weight training to get ready for our encounter. She had about a month of training to get ready for our match. I noticed that Isis had gained 60 pounds since the videos.

Isis has also started training some of the other ladies for their matches. She looked a little rusty, but I believed that she was ready for our match.

I was looking forward to wrestling Isis. We both had the same win/loss record (4-36-1). My friend Tim was training me for this special battle.

It was time for our match. We were the opening bout of the evening. Tim warned me that Isis is stronger and in better shape than I might think.

Tim escorted me to the ring and I proceeded

to stretch and warm up. I removed my robe as Isis made her way to the ring. I was wearing my blue shorts.

Isis came in wearing a white robe with Isis in black letters on the back. She turned her back to me and disrobed.

Isis flexed. her biceps. Her biceps looked pretty good. As the robe fell to the mat, Isis turned to face me. Her biceps weren't huge like a bodybuilder, but there was definition.

We met in the center of the ring to get the rules from the referee. Isis is a little bit bigger than she used to be. She was still in good shape.

I wasn't sure if I was ready, but I was going to try to win. She hadn't wrestled in our club in almost 3 years. There were a bunch of ladies there. I figured that it was a class.

Isis was no longer a blond, but she had blond highlights in her goth black hair. She is beautiful still although her skin was pasty white.

Isis weighs 188 lbs. She is 42d-40-44 She is 5'4" tall. Her legs look thick, but not fatty. She has some belly fat but not obese.

I am 5'7" and weigh 180 lbs. I'm not a muscle-bound stud, but not a fatty either. I'm in decent shape. I took a month off to heal some bruises.

The bell rang and the butterflies started to move in my stomach. Isis was wearing a black bra and matching panties.

We both cautiously met in the middle of the ring. Isis flexed her biceps again and told me "If I win, you must dress like a female slut and be my slave for the rest of the week."

I accepted the challenge. Isis gave me an open hand slap across the face. I was stunned at her quickness and the stinging sensation

Isis glared at me and applied a side standing headlock. I quickly flung her into the ropes. Isis bounded off the ropes and we shoulder blocked each other.

Neither of us moved although the collision echoed throughout the auditorium. We both stared at each other. Isis then ran and bounced off the rope into another shoulder block.

I staggered back to maintain my balance. Isis grinned as if she had won. I bounced off the ropes and shoulder blocked her to the mat. I dived on top of her and the referee counted to 2.

Isis kicked out and we both scrambled up. We locked eye to eye. There was respect in her eyes. I felt a lot of respect towards her. This was going to be an even challenge.

I went to my corner and Isis went to her corner. Suddenly, Isis charged me and shoulder blocked me into my corner. She rammed her shoulder into my gut twice.

She flipped me out of the corner and I landed on my back. Isis placed her size 7 foot on my chest. I was dizzy and gasping for breath. At the count of 2, I instinctively raised a shoulder.

Isis grabbed my hair to pull me up, but I quickly saw my opportunity. I rolled her up in a tight package and pinned her to a 3 count.

My celebration was short lived. I was more winded than Isis. I was trying to catch my breath. She didn't even break a sweat yet.

Isis charged me and crushed me into the corner. "These arms need a good workout." she announced. Isis wrapped her arms around my chest.

The crushing bearhug was having it's desired effect on me. I could feel myself getting weaker. Isis relaxed a little bit to regain arm strength.

I tried to make an escape, but failed. I heard females cheering as Isis renewed her now tighter bearhug. I was no longer touching the floor as she lifted me up.

"You're right ladies, Jay is just a warm up for something more challenging. If this was an endurance match he's almost done." Isis cackled.

My arms must have started to go limp. Isis released me. Splat, I landed on my back. She again placed her foot on me. The referee counted up to 2 before I lifted a shoulder.

She grabbed my hair and guided me back into another bearhug. Isis adjusted the bearhug and slammed me to the mat while landing on top.

The force of her weight on top of me shocked me. Isis knocked the air completely out of me. I thought I had been paralyzed.

Isis noticed my hard on. She rolled off me as she got up. Isis gently placed her foot on my growing Johnson. The ref counted 1, 2, 3. I had been pinned. We were tied 1-1.

I rolled on all fours and gasping for breath. Isis positioned herself so that I looked at her ankles. She was standing by the ropes.

She guided my head by pulling my hair between her thick thighs. Isis grabbed my trunks for leverage. She started crushing my skull.

She held on to the rope for leverage. I was both worried and sexually excited. Worried that she was going to kill me and turned on that she could kill me

I became light headed and sexually aroused. Isis released her standing head scissors hold. I collapsed face down to the mat.

She used her foot to roll me on my back to place her foot on my chest. When the ref counted to 2, I grabbed her ankle and twisted her off.

Isis stood over me and held her hands down as if to lift me up. She guided me up to her calves and squeezed her calves over my ears.

While the pressure wasn't as intense, it held me into place. Isis stood on her tip toes and her calves crushed. A migraine headache formed. I lifted her up knocking her to the mat.

There was silence when everyone saw me scramble up in my corner. Isis quickly threw me to the mat and applied a rear chinlock. She then applied a type of sleeper choke hold.

The lightheadedness returned and I tried to monkey flip her off me.. The problem was that she went through the roll. Isis still had the sleeper hold locked on.

I struggled up to my knees. I was weak but not as dizzy. Isis changed her sleeper hold into a standing side headlock. While kneeling, I tried to toss her to the ropes, but she held on giving me a bulldog.

I saw stars as my skull crashed into the mat. Isis Then pinned me for 1-2-3. Isis was in the lead 2-1. She gave me time to catch my breath. We were both sweating and Isis removed her top.

I was gasping for breath and Isis adjusted her perky breasts. She removed her panties as well. I saw the glistening down in her crotch. She was sexually excited.

The only way that I was going to win was make her cum first. I surprised Isis by charging her. I picked her up and body slammed her to the mat.

I dived on her cross body pinning her down. The ref counted to 3 as I had pinned her. The score was 2-2. I took 2 of my fingers and shoved them in her pussy.

I found her g-spot quickly and pressed my fingers on the exact spot. I had her squealing and trying to escape. I teased her spot and squeezed her spot.

With a loud moan and long squeak, she exploded with a long, hard squirt, Isis climaxed. She thrashed as she had three huge orgasms.

I rolled off her as I was declared the winner. Isis had pinned me twice. I won a difficult battle. I didn't feel like a winner.

The committee went into the board room to discuss our match.

I had heard the rumors, so I told Isis that she had to fuck me in the middle of the ring. I laid down and she sat on my manhood. Isis was turned on herself.

Oh my gawd, she rode me hard and furiously. I exploded quickly as she pulled out my 6 inches. One hand stroke and my pole exploded like an active volcano.

I had multiple orgasms as she rubbed my one eyed monster. Each climax was more violent than the previous one. My wood gradually softened. Isis tickled my wang and my hardness returned.

Isis mounted my growing prick. The rumors are true. Isis has a muscular vagina. She squatted over me. It looks like she has a little dick herself.

Isis took me in slowly as her pussy made squishy noises. She only let me go in about a quarter inch. Her muscles were fucking my dick head.

Gradually took in about two inches. I felt like I had hit a wall. I was then ordered to let her work me. I stopped pushing and laid still. She drew me in deeper.

Isis performed missionary style fucking. Her pussy muscles milked my pole with expert perfection. I came twice in her.

I could feel my monster shrinking. Isis love muscles messaged my pole back to life again. As my joystick grew, Isis made a minor adjustment.

Isis used her pussy muscles to lift me off the mat. She stood up and relaxed her muscles. I was about two inches off the mat. I splatted to the mat.

I have never had a person squeeze my dick so hard. No hand job comes even close to the squeeze Isis gave me. A former wrestler had done the same thing to me a few years ago.

I was impressed with Isis. As I was reflecting, Isis thanked me for the match. The ref told us to shower and the board wanted to meet with both of us.

I quickly showered and got dressed. A few minutes later, Isis came out. She still looked like a sexy goth woman.

The boardroom door opened and they invited us in. Big Mama and Mr Green was in attendance. They had been watching our match on TV.

Evidently one of the security cameras caught our match and everything else. Mr Green asked several questions.

Thinking that we were in trouble, I answered the first couple of questions. I replied to the first question "I was told that it was an official match. I was trying to win the match.

To answer the second question, I was not jobbing this match. I remembered meeting my opponent a few years ago. I had assumed that she was away for a couple of years because of injury."

Mr Green asked a couple of questions to Isis. Isis was asked about her new look and if she wanted to be a new Character.

Isis replied "I am myself. I'm Goth and hid it from here. I went to wrestling school and worked for a promotion for about a year. I made a little bit of money but the traveling got tiring.

I came back hoping to get back into this promotion. I thought just like Jay. This was an official match. I used some of the holds that I learned from wrestling school.

I want to teach some of these ladies what I learned. I'd even be willing to teach some of the guys also. I want to also wrestle. I don't want to just coach and train."

Big Mama said "We saw some intensity in you Jay that we haven't seen in a long time. You turned heelish towards the end of the match. We liked what we saw."

Big Mama turned her attention to Isis " You remind me of myself. You need to lose some belly fat. We don't want you to turn into a bodybuilder, but just work out emphasizing your abdominal area.

We are planning on you both to have a rematch in a couple of days. We all agree that you both are BMWG material. Neither of you are jobbers anymore. We cleared your won/loss records.

We changed your ring names. Isis is now Ice and Jay will get a crew cut, new wardrobe and be called JJ. Ice will be a Goth with an attitude.

JJ will be a jerk and cheat for his wins. We need to talk with each of you separately."

I was asked to wait outside. After about 15 minutes, Ice left. I was asked about my overall feelings about Ice.

I replied, "while there wasn't a lot of sexual chemistry in the beginning, there was towards the end of the match.

I think with her experience in wrestling school and wrestling nightly for over a year, Ice will be great.

We need a little variety with the female wrestlers. All the ladies look like bodybuilders. We could use a couple of average ladies.

Ice fits in that category. Sure she is a little bit plump. But there are guys that like plump ladies. That could draw some customers in.

To be honest, Ice will be a great addition to our promotion". The whole board agreed with what I said.