Mixed Wrestling vs. My Wife

Story Info
Mixed wrestling match with a lot of sex moves.
2.9k words
4.48
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smurfking
Smurfking
14 Followers

"Clearing the air" - wrestling match against my wife

After we lost our title and the tag team belts to Melody and Lucky, my wife Monica and I analyzed the different sequences of the match.
That’s something we always do after our matches.

I noticed and commented, that Monica had a couple of chances to tag me in the second fall, where she took a hard beating. Monica on the other hand noticed, that I was relatively easy to handle and dominate, when our opponents used sexual tactics.
Monica didn’t like my analyze of round two and I certainly didn’t like her saying, that I wasn’t handling sexual stimulation very well.

The situation got a bit heated, and Monica challenged me to a match in our basement to get the tension off. I agreed and looked forward to beating her up and punishing her in a lot of holds. I even fantasized about taking her ass in the middle of our ring after the match.


Wife vs. husband (Monica vs. Dale)

My wife Monica is standing I her corner, wearing a black satin jacket and small, black satin panties. They are completely transparent. Her full dark hair is loose today with a wide headband. I stand across her in my blue speedo.

We are in the basement of our house, in a wrestling ring. We have had many wrestling matches against each other and against friends. I have won most of the matches against Monica. I'm a little stronger and a little better at wrestling than my wife, but she's smart, cunning, and strong-willed.

My wife is 42, brown hair, full B-cup tits and the worlds sexiest ass. It’s simply perfect. I am 45, short blond hair with a fitness body and a 5,9 inch cock.

She throws away her jacket and suddenly I notice that she is topless. Her perfect tits are beaming, and her nipples are already hard.

She says: “Tonight is going to be a special match – a sex wrestling match, darling. You like my outfit, huh? I will win this match by sexually fucking you up. I am going to dominate you and your cock and have you begging me for release.”

“This match is won by orgasms only. Best of three. Are you ready honey?”


I'm a little shocked, but ready in my corner of the ring. Monica really wants to demonstrate her arguing point, but I also want to prove my point.

When the match starts, we meet and circle in the middle of the ring.

We start and for the first five minutes I control the match while she uses every opportunity to rub, touch and massage my penis. Slowly she takes control of me and the match.

“You like that honey? I can feel your big cock likes my touch. You are all mine tonight, baby.”

At one point she corners me and steps in close. She slides her arm down and sneaks her hand into my speedos. She massages me, until my hard cock presses on the waistband of my speedos.

I enjoy it a little too much and forget about the battle, I'm in.

She moans into my ear:
“Too easy baby. I will work you over now.”

She continues with her soft hand a little more. Suddenly she does a monkey flip, so that I land hard om my back in the middle of the ring.

I roll around and get to all fours when Monica is standing right in front of me.

She guides my head between her thighs and tightens the hold as she kneels. Her soft breasts rest on my back as she pulls my pants down to my knees.

I'm on my knees and hands with my head between her tightly stretched thighs as she grabs my stiff cock with both hands around my stomach. Her weight holds me in place.

“Yes. That's it, baby. I feel your cock swelling and getting hard again in my soft hands? I love working your fat cock over again and again. Are you ready to shoot your load for me, Darling.”

“I know your weak spots and I will work them all relentless and without mercy tonight. I will milk you so dry you will beg me to stop.”

She lets go with one hand, which she runs up my back and down to my ass, where she massages my entrance gently.

With a soft moan, she thrusts her finger in.

“Yes baby, that’s nice. I have you under my spell now. I own your body and mind. You are all mine, sweetie. I am sexy tonight, right? Are you ready to submit your semen to momma.?”

After 3-4 minutes, where she manipulates both cock and asshole, she releases me and rolls me onto my back. I am defenseless and she knows.

She pulls my speedos off completely and throws them out of the ring. Then she crawls over me from above. She tongue-kisses me hard on the way before she continues crawling over me and places her ass softly and gently on my face.

Her delicious, satin-clad ass is parked right on my nose, and I find it hard to breathe.

She takes good time to position herself properly on top of me, so that her anus is right on my nose and her clitoris on my mouth. Then she grabs my hard cock again and lets her tongue play with my cock head. She moans and grunts sexily at me:

“So, darling, do you like my wet tongue dancing on your cock? And is my soft hand doing a good job on your hard shaft too. You love my Big, juicy, work over, don't you baby. It looks like your cock is all ready to burst. I am a female milking-machine tonight.”

She is so confident of victory that she stops several times to pose for our set-up camera. We tape all our trainings and use the videos afterwards. Sometimes we show them to friends, but most of the time, it’s just for us to watch.

The round ends when I have a big and powerful orgasm, which she directs up into the air and down onto my stomach.

“That's a big load baby. That’s a nice and proper way to end a round.”

I lay exhausted on my back, when Monica gets back up on her feet. She jumps around with her arms in the air, celebrating her first round win.

“Get up Dale. We are not done yet. I performed a great hand- and blowjob on you this round and next round I will give it to you again. I will work your entire body with focus on your sweet cock and have you begging again for release soon. I will show you that my analyze off our match was the most correct. See you – and the rest of your body - in a minute, my darling.”

She laughs and walks to her corner to get some water.

First round to Monica via combined hand- and blowjob with added facesit.

…..

The second round starts 5 minutes later, and I stand naked in the corner. A bit blurry and groggy, but determined on getting revenge.

Monica smiles at me and is really on top of her game tonight.

“Ready for round two sweetie. Your cock seems more than ready. It looks like it wants to submit another load right away.”

We come out of our corners and I circle her carefully. We lock up and I get the upper hand and hold her head tight in the sweatbox as we move around the ring. Her hand is on my hip but suddenly the other hand is resting on my balls where she massages them skillfully. She isn’t trying to get out of my hold and is focusing on my sack, while I try to avoid her touch.

I hold her a little longer but give up as my cock hardens again.

“Can't protect your balls, honey.? I am all over you and my milking technique is marvelous. Don't you agree baby?. Soon you will give up and surrender your cock and have another climax for me.”

I need to try something new and invite Monica to a "test of strength" where we lock fingers. She accepts and all though I am puzzled, I eagerly get into it. I am stronger and force her to her knees.

Suddenly, just as I was planning my next move, she shoots her head forward and takes my cock in her mouth. She sucks and her tongue plays with my penishead, while I just stand paralysed and stare into the air.

I let go off her hands and she squeeze’s my balls hard. I cry out as she gets up and walks around behind me. She wraps her arms around me and again lets both hands grab my cock as she squeezes the air out of me.

“Yes baby. You are all mine now. Your cock is unprotectable, and I will work it over.”

Suddenly she grabs hold off my balls and cock and lifts me above her head so that I land on my neck. All done a firm grip on my stiff cock. A German ball suplex. She is quick back up and on top of me and hauls me up, after which she does a real suplex, still with a firm grip on my cock.

I bang against the canvas and lie completely still. I'm nearly done.

As she again prepares to put her pussy on my head, she looks at me and says gently:

“I am really making my point, Dale. You are done. Whenever your opponent uses sexual stimulance, you can’t defend yourself very well. You will need to work on that, but not tonight.”

“I will dominate you completely now for all to see. Enjoy my ass, while i continue my work on your cock again, Darling.”

Once again I have my wife's sexy ass pressed down onto my head.

Slowly she rotates her ass around on my head as she takes hold of my stiff cock again.

“Have you missed the taste and smell of my big ass baby. I am really getting it my way tonight. Your cock looks ready to explode.”

She has controlled and dominated the fight right from the start using sex as a weapon. After a few short pulls on my cock, she holds her hand completely still, and I can feel myself start to move my hips up against her hand. I'm beating myself up for failure.

“That's nice baby. You need release and I am here to give it to you. Can you sense, that you are working yourself over now?” Monica laughs and gently fondle my balls.

Just as I'm about to squirt all over, she removes her hand and give my balls a hard squeeze. I hurts like crazy.

I cry out in pain, but no one can hear because my head is right up between her ass cheeks.

“No. No. No baby. Not yet. Your lesson is not over. You have not been worked over the way I want yet. I am not satisfied with my dominance and yout attitude yet. I told you, this would be a match to remember - and you will for sure. I will tease you and your cock beyond your breaking point. Consider this a lesson in partnership and marriage and wrestling at the same time, honey.”

Monica runs her middle finger up and down my shaft a few times, before she raises and stands above me.

She grabs both of my ears and drags me up. I stand on very wobbly legs. She guides me over to the side of the ring where our camera is.

She maneuvers my body under the middle rope and pulls it back over again so that my feet and chest are inside the ring. while my ass and cock are out of the ring. The middle rope is at the back of my ass, pressing me outwards.

She has locked my body in the ropes.
My cock is pointing straight at the camera.

My wife steps halfway out of the Ring so that she has the middle rope between her legs. She looks directly into the camera and talks to it with a big smile: “This move will help my husband remember this match for a long time. Soon I will have him begging for mercy and he will do everything I demand. Watch and enjoy.”

She grabs hold of my cock again and she brings the other hand down around my ass and grabs my balls from behind.

She massages both parts very gently and I relax again.
I have no more strength.

I just want Monica to end the match and to get it over with, so I tell her:

“Baby, let me come. You win. I can’t wrestle no more. Force me to orgasm and let it stop. I have learned my lesson.”

She stops but grabs my cock hard.
Then I feel her finger right on the entrance to my asshole. I can feel her warm breathing on my ear.

I'm begging her:
“No honey, no more. Please. I won’t resist anymore. I give up.”


Monica grunts and jams her finger into my anus. She goes straight for the prostate and massages it gently with her finger. The other hand has a firm grip on my cock, but she doesn't move it. By pressing and massaging inside my ass she makes me move forward again, and again it looks like I am fucking her hand.

“Yes baby. Yes. I saw, you were loving it when Lucky did it to you. She really messed your mind up by dominating your sexy ass. I felt jealous, but now i have complete control and will force you over the edge. Are you ready to emit another load of semen. You look ready to deliver a big load for me. I think it is ok to say, that your ass is mine now”.

Monica laughs at her own joke and continues her sweet talk, while kissing my ear:
“Are you ready baby? Are you ready to give it all to momma?”

I moan softly: “please, yes, I'm ready.”

She stops and I look at her in frustration.

“Not yet, sweetie. Kiss me. Kiss me with real passion first, darling. Kiss the lady, that is dominating you and showing you, who the Queen of this wrestling ring is.”

“If you kiss me good, i will allow you to climax. Kiss me good and nice and I will allow you to submit your semen to me.”

My will is broken, and I would have done anything, Monica could ask.
I turn my head and meet her in a deep tongue kiss. Her tongue invades my mouth as her hand and finger resume their dominance over my body.

After a minute she releases my mouth. I have trouble breathing.

“Nice kissing, baby. Now it is time to end this massacre of a match. You were no contest for me tonight. I dominated you and gave you sexual lesson, you won’t forget anytime soon. Am I right, baby?”

Monica intensifies her sexual holds. She massages my prostate with her finger and vigorously works on my cock with the other hand.

She is a woman on a mission and her voice is now very demanding.

“You better cum now, Dale, or I will have to restart the whole process. And if I must do that, I will use a lot of painful wrestling holds on you.”

“Come for me baby - climax for me now. Submit your semen to me. Shoot your load for your mistress.”

It does not take much work from Monica. I am done and shortly after her command I shoot thick beams of sperm out of the ring towards our camera. Monica directs it right at it like a pro. I have lost big tonight, and my wife has really shown me, that I need to work on my sexual defenses, before we go into rematch for the tag team belts.

Instead of leaving me hanging on the ropes, Monica pulls me back into the ring.
She places me on my back, flat down in the middle of the ring and steps out of her satin panties. She places herself on my face again and resumes her facesitting. Only difference is that she is naked this time.

“Lick me baby. Eat me with your tongue. I am your queen, and you will be my sexual toyboy tonight.”

I nod and get to work. I lick and lick, and when she is ready to explode, she lowers her ass, completely cutting off my air supply.
By the time, she is finished orgasming, I'm passed out under her.

“Oh Yes baby. Get some rest. You will remember this match when you wake up.
We are going to fuck all night and I am going to be on top. And tomorrow we start training and preparing for our rematch.”

Epilogue:

Monica won the match by dominating me sexually and after a good night of fucking – with her on top - I promised her to work on my sexual defense.

We want the titles back and we need to practice a lot. I must admit, I am loving it, when a strong lady is dominating me, and Monica really loved dominating me.

It was a nice win-win for us to prepare for a rematch with Melody and Lucky not knowing, if there actually was going to be a rematch for us. That is up to the Champions to decide.

Maybe we will get another shot at the titles, but that’s another story.

Smurfking
Smurfking
14 Followers