All Comments on 'Matched with Mom? Ch. 01'

by Depravio

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran864 months ago

The buildup to the end was spectacular. 5 stars. Please continue with this series.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan4 months ago

Damn, you do write some highly arousing stuff, it might be incredibly naughty and dirty, but also you fill it with love and bonding. Keep it up and I look forward to you finishing the maid story.

LustknabeLustknabe4 months ago

Great story, 5 stars! And yes, please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredible, hope there is a followup to it

BlissfullyUnaware85BlissfullyUnaware854 months ago

Enjoyed this very much. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome!

WildErotica69WildErotica694 months ago

Wow that was an incredibly well written story with all the right elements of incest, forbidden love, wild sex, impregnation and the bond between mom and son - really can’t wait for more here. Looking ahead to how you take the story forward from here.

dirtysondirtyson4 months ago

HOT! More of impregnating mothers stories!

bluerowdybluerowdy4 months ago

Well written! More chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars

highly arousing continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story was very good right from the start. The AUTHOR (my compliments) knows how to keep readers interested / seeking / awaiting / the next and / or upcoming set-set(s) of events as they (lead-up, Lead-in) realistically, plausibly having the potential to be real, - UNFOLD.

HOWEVER, TO BE PERCISE, EXACT, AND "SPECEFIC." THE REASON I RATED THIS STORY WITH FIVE STARS WAS BECAUSE OF THE CHARACTER'S "DESCRIBED" REALISM. FOR EXAMPLE, PARTS OF THIS STORY WERE SO REALISTICALLY PLAUSIBLE, I FORGOT SEVERAL TIMES THIS WAS FICTION. I WOULD ADD, THE ABILITY TO TAKE YOUR READERS TO A PLACE OF REALITY IS WHAT MAKES FOR A GREAT STORY AND POTENTIALLY A GREAT SERIES.

For example, MOMS (THOSE MOMS WHO ARE "OLD ENOUGH," TO FUCK THEIR OWN SONS), ARE GOING TO BE SEXY MATURE WOMEN.) THEY (MOM'S) "DO AND WILL HAVE HAIRY PUSSIES!"

Bottom line, I did not have to waste the time it often takes to read over three and sometimes four pages of nothing more than scene-setting and the local weather, only to discover that instead of reading a mom and son story, the author has a SHAVED, BARE, SLICK, and / or a SMOOTH pussy fetish. Worse, instead of a mom and son story, such authors seriously think a shaved pussy fetish can be applied to a female character, (A-MOM) who is 40 - 50 years old. That fetish (shaved pussy) is great for a 20-year-old female character wanting to display an oversized clit - erect, throbbing, pulsating, and protruding from its hood - against the thin material of her bikini for others to voyeur. Or in the case of a sexy mom (38 - 40) tribbing her wet, slick, shaved, and smooth pussy against her own daughter's just shaved 20-year-old tasty pussy. It is SERIOUSLY quite sexy for some mom's and daughters to get naked and slip / slide their clits and cunt lips back and forth (erect clits and flipping back and forth) over each other's (OK, like my mom and my wife) have done a few times on mini vacations while I watched But, (my mom has rarely ever trimmed or shaved anything, not even for my wife and I to eat her). However, that is another story (or two). Anyway, shaved pussies are never going to work in mom and son stories (when mom is 50 years old) any more than bright green lima beans work in a pot of chili. Moms who are 40-50 years old are not ever going to be poolside, completely shaved, and on display for the neighborhood. That is not a mom and son story, it's an 18 - 30-year-old story. THIS STORY WAS - REALISTICALLY - A MOM AND SON STORY, and it was told very well.

Thus, after making my comments, I will be going to THIS authors page, and I will be looking for additional stories by THIS author. To recap, this story sounded plausible, believable, and told as if it had already happened. What's amazing is, per the story page, (Depravio) HAS ONLY WRITTEN 4 PRIOR STORIES. YET Dipravio HAS THE INSIGHT AND ENOUGH FORETHOUGHT, """""TO KNOW""""" MOM'S -- ARE HAIRY DOWN THERE.

Congrats on a 5 rating!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story was a bit longer than what I usually like to read. However, it did keep my interest. I liked your story lead's and how you transition from one event to the next. Your descriptive abilities worked very well, and this caused your story flow very well. Best, your characters were not depicted as super models. Mom OMG even had a hairy pussy. I look forward to additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent 5 stars

averagerich420averagerich4204 months ago

Now that's how you write a story..love the slow burn.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wild, dramatic, sexy story, very erotic

Too much focus on brand names and bodies of perfection

As if such a moral failing as this taboo is only okay because they HAD to have each other, because they were so perfect-looking.

So, when they no longer so-perfect looking?

Your story is well-supported throughout, well-written, without Adonis and Venus giving in to their total looks-driven need for each other

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is TheTalkman Quality. You have the potential to be one of the next big authors on Literotica - especially for Incest stories. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, though I was honestly gutted that they found their identities were outed before anything physical happened, I knew at least Zach would discover to whom he’d been flirting with but had hoped he’d keep it to himself and just enjoyed having his mother addicted to his body albeit without her knowing who he is, for a time at least.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I believe that this story exemplifies a tale of a somewhat sound mind becoming more depraved. The comparisons to Oedipus are somewhat relevant, (it's a story of incest after all), but has elements similar to works by H.P. Lovecraft, particularly the aspect of pursuing forbidden knowledge despite the fact it will almost certainly destroy you.

The story starts of dull, but then introduces the spicy elements soon enough, and steadily builds in drama and sexiness.

It's when the protagonist makes the realization the object of his desire is his mother that the story flow changes.

This change could be symbolic to reflect the levels of madness and inescapable desire are hindering the protagonist. It could also show the way trying to possess something nit freely given obscures judgment and sound reasoning. Because, this isn't a love story, or if it is, a very twisted one, hence the references to Oedipus.

What really separates the protagonists and Oedipus, is that upon the discovery of being related, son and mother fall deeper into embracing their lust and acceptance of what may come, whereas Oedipus violently rejects his reality, hoping that by removing his sight he might become oblivious to his actions.

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDD4 months ago

"This is TheTalkman Quality. ...."

Nope. Seriously no.

TheTalkman would have just gone on and on and on and on and....well "talking" about minutiae of frankly the unnecessary details (at a certain point) and stuff, which sorta kills all the build up to the EVENT at the start and lowers the quality of the payoff at (finally!!) the end.

Look, I really do enjoy most of what TheTalkman puts out (GGs, Like in Maggie) but sometimes you've got to keep it somewhat Sweet and shorTER.

Less of Homer's "Iliad" (You Couldn't Handle Me, Big Tits Tight Fit, Dr. White's Code of Sluts - worse!) and more of "Basic Instinct", like from Depravio here, or other genius Lit authors like Writing.what.I.like, NancDance, cockHOLE, SamJason, Braindard, Leon22, ScottWood [LEGEND!], tw_Holt, etc.

More Show....not endlessly Tell [well, Talk].

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was great, even if it did get a little more rapey than I saw in your other story, but the ending was great! Now we just need to see his sister in on this, and have her succumb to Zach as well, and then this story will be absolutely peak!

Do you plan to make this a trilogy? Or just write however many chapters feels good? I only say because this is labeled Ch. 1, so it’s clearly not a one-shot

racheljane1984racheljane19844 months ago

holy jesus goddamn well done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic story, I love that the son starts lusting for mommy before he even knows who his cyber lover is. I also love that mommy discloses her dirty desires to her son and begins an online affair before she knows it is her son. This unique twist helps make the story more believable and builds to the molten hot story of incest that we see in the end. My hat is tipped to the author. The icing on the cake to me was reading how the son fueled by his fantasy purses his mother and cuckolds his father. His pursuit to impregnate his own mother ultimately sees his mother become an incestious adulteress willingly accepting her sons seed into her fertile unprotected womb and beyond as her humps away on her heavily pregnant body as they discuss their next child they will conceive. I hope to see a continuation to this delicious tale of motherfuckery and read how mommy slips from her marital bed and steps down the hall to her sons room for a late night trist. After some late night bonding mom can shuffle back to the marital bed in the wee hours of morning her pussy leaking her sons seed down her thighs as they try for baby number two. Or perhaps mommy visits her sons dorm room while dad babysits and the sons dorm bed can knock its musical tune as mom and son sate their lust. So many ways to continue this illicit tale of mom son love.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story but mother so against sex with her son but she truly wanted it as bad as he did, is there going to be more of this you should continue until her husband leaves and they continue to have more children and then her daughter returns and joins in the sex and then she has his children also!!!!!! 5 Stars but some of the comments were a bit long it was just an incest story

freyafertilityfreyafertility4 months ago

You’re one of the very best writers on Literotica, and really, anywhere. Your stories are just amazing. So hot, so erotic, so well written, with such realistic and remarkable characters.

niggaplz101niggaplz1014 months ago

I NEED PART TWO RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWW

doorknob22doorknob224 months ago

So sad I can't give it more than 5 stars :(

faceless_criticfaceless_critic4 months ago

Fuuuck this is amazing, one of the best stories on this site! I’m dying to see a sequel to this!

OI8U2OI8U24 months ago

I thought Zach was a little forceful in the beginning, but it seems that was the only way to get in his mom's pussy. I'm not sure why it was such a must for Zach to get his mother pregnant the very first time they fucked. Maybe he'll get triplets.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

BRAVO👏👏👏👏

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women4 months ago

I love it for the way the mother started loving a younger man only to find she was in love with her son’s penis. He loved his mother like he knew subconsciously he already did.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall24 months ago

Kinda liked his mother being reluctant at the beginning.. made the whole act more spicy. 5/5

4095113814095113813 months ago

This is a perfect mother-child love story, please continue to write, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck that was perfect. Hot as hell with just the right level of motherly reluctance and repressed sexual desires. Part 2 when? :)

BaldingBalding3 months ago

Regarding the comment on a hairy mom pussy lending verisimilitude: why do some people insist that their personal preferences/fetishes should apply to others' stories? Today probably the majority of 40-year-old moms are shaved. A woman that age would've been a teenager in the 90s, when it was already the default.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing. More please!

ChunnanguruChunnanguru3 months ago

PERFECCCCCTTTT.

When are we getting the next part !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Make the sister get involved next!!!

Durken82Durken82about 2 months ago

Fuck that was hot. I loved the maid series and am looking forward to this one.

crayopcrayopabout 2 months ago

That was outrageously hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Keep it going. Siren is soooo hot. And with Zach big dick he needs to keep fucking the shit out of her, then maybe bring in Chloe. What the hell.

JaphyRyder_6071JaphyRyder_607126 days ago

Great story! Following for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

This is fantastic, so good to see you back on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

5555555555555555555555555555555,LOVED IT LOVED EVERY WORD, MORE MORE LOTS MORE,

JT

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDepravio@Depravio
783 Followers
Prolific writer. Not my day job. Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help encourage me to write more stories and do so more frequently. Become a member, or just stop by to leave me a tip. https://www.patreon.com/depravio Enjoy: -Early access to new stories ...