All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was certainly some interesting twists. I wonder if any allowances have ever been made for the turning of breeders? Probably not allowed, but they would already know the secret of course and then could have a long 'retirement'. Plus get to be a part of their pups' lives. I imagine Gerhard would love to give himself and Anita such a gift. They could have lifetimes worth of time still as a family. I'd say all of them will be welcome guests at Grandpa Furry's pack. LOL It also makes for direct ties between Gerhard and Rene's packs. Jessica could spend her fertile human years having pups for both packs and then retire as a turned wolf.

Hmm, I wonder how other wolves who have had to give up their human kids feel about it? Like Gerhard? It might be a possible avenue for breeders in the future. Reach out to those still in their human breeding years. They may be as curious about their parents as Anita. They would technically have already been pack related by birth so if any exceptions were to be allowed those offspring should be strongly considered. It might require a new secret treaty though, but say they work out a way that lets the human kids grow up with their pack parents. They will have created their own future breeders, gotten to love and raise those kids, eliminated the adoption headaches and close the great security risk the packs and feds take with the confidentiality agreements. Effectively, the packs would stay packs. Just the ones born 'human' would be a few decades older when they get to be full werewolves. I can picture Jessica, Anita, Gerhard, Rene, Brigitte and Conor taking a trip or trips to talk with the powers that be about it. First probably the werewolf council or whatever werewolf governing body they have and pitch the idea to them. Then go meet with DC officials and tell their stories and pitch the idea for a new treaty and rule allowances.

Just an idea. It seemed like a great new possibility could be opened that way which would not penalize less wealthy packs like the pay to play idea started by Rene. It would also eliminate any conflicts between packs over breeders.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

A great chapter in this wonderful story, I can't wait for more!

Thanks for writing

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Well that was unexpected. Enjoying the story.

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter as the author introduces us to more twists and turns in his unique take on werewolf breeding. I keep wondering if or when one of the humans will be turned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always twists and turns. Love it.

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Really looking forward to actual wolves breeding human women. Do wolves internal temperature match that of dogs (101.5 to 102.5)?

That's sure to heat those female bitches up, huh?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 1 year ago

As I had said before, I'm not usually into non-human erotic stories, but this one is getting better all the time.

I think I'll check out a couple similar stories to find out if I actually like the style or if it's on because of the author.

Keep up the good work but please continue Beth's story, or I should say "finish Beth's story".

Twins56Twins56about 1 year ago

Another great story in the works!!! Really enjoying the unexpected twists and turns. Please DO continue to update regularly - you are a prolific AND good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dying for the next story

StrixalucoStrixaluco12 months ago

The story is good. It would be even better with some shortcuts like "then she and Gerhard explained the details". Having the same details written out several times is tedious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous