All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 04'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Steve150177Steve150177about 1 year ago

I I were trying to ge a woman to mate with a werewolf in wolf form, I'd take the tack that it like mating with an alien from another world. Aliens are not animals and neither are werewolves.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Anot her excellent instalment. Love the way Jess is settling in with the wolves but sometimes think she's too open with the police as well as some if the girls she's introducing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jessica's dance card could be full 24/7/365. lol I'd say Eric will be a regular addition to her protection detail. He can fill in for Conor when he's busy with Melinda. I wonder if he and Brigitte were hitting it off a bit better than normal for werewolves? He was able to take everything Brigitte dealt in both forms and she ultimately submitted so they could fuck their brains out. Seemed like a bit of a spark could have started. Maybe he is strong enough, skilled enough and perhaps dominant enough to lay claim and fend off Quinn? I'm probably just reading too much into it.

Wonder if whoever Quinn was off to track will end up at Jessica's family home? It seems to be the popular place for rapists so a psycho werewolf killer might like it. On that thought, what if it was some rogue that raped and accidentally bite his victim? Then tore her to shreds to hide the evidence? If someone like that figured out Jessica was a signed on breeder they may see a better opportunity to procreate.

Anita should scan all the old photos in the albums. Then she would have digital copies and could print her own photos from that. She could give Gerhard digital copies as well. She and Jessica should take a photo together for his album. Then, if someone has the skill, make a merged photo with one of their mother/grandmother. He would probably like seeing the generations together in spirit at least.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Really enjoying this close-up look at the in's and out's of werewolf breeding. The interpersonal relationships are interesting and well-written. And the little bits of action drama are fun too. Can't wait to see what happens next. 5/5*

IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Love the lupine sex, just wish you'd mentioned the difference in body temps. Maybe next time. . .

Caseyw282Caseyw282about 1 year ago

Please update, this is sooooo great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this series ❀️ 😍 πŸ’• hope to see more of it. It would be nice if Bridget would mate with Eric and Eric could move to her pact and keep that asshol Quinn off her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think a mΓ©nage Γ‘ trois could work for getting men to perform. M+F+wolf. At least after a few tries to get used to the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Content, writing, overall openness about partners w lust vs love. Please continue, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and not to much sex all of the time but more importantly for me at least you have kept this story in perspective with zero 11" cocks and GG sized breasts as I have read in some of them, thank you for sharing and I hope you will perhaps write more of this because I would like to read more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous