All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 06'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Twins56Twins56about 1 year ago

Another unexpected turn of events....Really good read and nice mix of erotica/fantasy/adventure. Thanks! Really excited for the upcoming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If her presence tames Quinn a bit, everyone is going to want her to keep spending time with him. LOL From all the surprises, she is already eliciting changes no-one ever thought they'd see. I wonder if she's anything like Adriana? He seems to like her loyalty to her friends. Even challenging/threatening and negotiating with him to protect Brigitte. Honoring her agreement, even to him when it scares her. And lastly, showing him kindness and, dare I say, friendship by welcoming him in for meals like everyone else. He may only be used to the expected deferential treatment from other wolves due to his rank/status and not really ever expecting or encouraging anyone to get close to him. The revelations Jessica caused to be aired have spread some understanding both ways between Quinn and Brigitte. Jessica's time breeding with and submitting to Quinn should be interesting. She may understand him quite a bit more afterward. Hopefully she'll have had a good time with many new experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very creative story and the sex is hot, but I get bored every time she gives her spiel to new breeder recruits. We’ve been through it about 4 times now, so no need to be so thorough with the details. Cover the bare bones about the agreement in a paragraph or two and move on with the story. E.g. ‘after sharing the usual details of the agreement and answering questions, Jessica asked if anyone would like to try sex with one of the werewolves.’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im interested where the story line with Quinn goes. i wonder if the Government would allow her turning if its consensual. (after the breeding contract of course). she could even make the argument she's 1/4.

Jennie8675309Jennie8675309about 1 year ago

Why do I get a sinking feeling about the neighbor's continued interest?

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

A really good chapter in this very creative story

Thanks for writing

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 1 year ago

Werewolf bondage scenes will be interesting to read. Has Jessica contemplated being on the receiving end of anal sex with a wolf all while immobilized using bondage restraints. Will she get to experience a wolf cock knotting in her ass? That would be one hell of a surprise.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

What has Jessica leg herself in for with Quinn? Measurements? Think you need to cut back on all the werewolf explanation for newby breeders.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well I just realized that I don't know what if a wolf fucked a human. Both werewolf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous