All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 08'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I really enjoy this story. Good characters, and interesting plot; not sure where it’s going, but I’m good with that. Thanks.

Twins56Twins56about 1 year ago

The unfolding relationship of Jessica and Quinn is certainly interesting - to say the least. I'm really excited to see where it goes. Carl's unfolding cuckold status is an unexpeted turn of events... and adding Babyless into the mix is promising new adventures, too. I love the way the author is able to keep the readers in suspense - myself included. I have become officially addicted to your regular updates. Have a great week!

LBLR15LBLR15about 1 year ago

I like this story thread, thank you for your work. I’m hoping the focus moves away a little from the cucks and more towards the other relationships. Quinn and Jessica is real interesting

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Fast moving instalment with plenty of detail. Quinn and Jessica; a few more stumbles along the way before true love triumphs, who knows? Dani's a total turn round, didn't expect her to take Carl as her cuckold nor to have so many partners for sex? 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, Carl's full tilt into Hotwife/FemDom and cuckold/submissive FLR now it appears. At some point down the road, they might be able to let him into knowing. After that, it isn't far from him possibly assisting a shewolf to conceive. A longshot of course but theoretically possible.

They may have to relay that new couple to a pack near their location. Imagine that call to an unsuspecting alpha. If it worked out for them, Jessica would have a third pack loving her. She's the great breeder seeder? Puppy provider? Pack expander? The lupine siren of fertility?

Quinn has clearly been busy. She's going to have to give him a chance again after he creates the werewolf chippendales. Maybe she'll be able to get him to open up to her and see where his head is at. There is something about her that he finds irresistible. So much so that he would humble himself before the pack just for a chance of another chance with her.

SirWimSirWimabout 1 year ago

I wonder wher Jessica is moving, she is dominating Quin from below at the moment isn't she. And she might forgive, but never forget. That it looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I fet sorry and kind t sick by the relationship that you are building for Carl and Dani! Those kind of relationships are very destructive for children, as well as the çheated on spouse in the end. Can't you change it a little? Dani is not looking good as a woman either.

CZOFTWCZOFTW12 months ago

If the sex were any more clinical it would qualify for a bestiality textbook. Who knew werewolves fucking humans could be made boring? Congrats, I guess

Wolftight21Wolftight2111 months ago

So Quinn apologized with more then 100 wolves present. That was surprising.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow I've never seen a more interesting plot ruined with such 2 dimensional character development and flat, sterile sex descriptions, it's an accomplishment of sorts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous