All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 16'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lots of happiness in this chapter. Pictures Patricia learning about wolves before she's ready or sufficiently confidentiality agreemented. What if she's running with Dawn or another wolf and one of her occasional incidents of trouble happen? There's limits to what the wolf could do to protect her like that. Might stop with some growling or knocking them down the first time but maybe not a second if such a person arms up and waits in ambush.

Conditions might force a shift to save Patricia from harm or alternately for the wolf to save themselves. Or they have to tear them a new one as a wolf and stop Patricia from calling the cops. I imagine a call to the powers that be for a cleanup would have to occur. And of course discussing everything with her, getting her to sign the nondisclosure form and possibly give a report since such an attacker and witness to a shift like that would get black bagged.

Gretchen will have her art inspiration around all the time when she moves in with Jessica and Quinn. With Anita moving around there too she'll easily be able to paint the artwork Gerhard wanted. Maybe even better than he pictured. Just pictured a really big painting. I've suggested before one with Jessica and Anita seated and their mother/grandmother (I forget her name) standing behind and above them a bit but another just came to mind. What about all three ladies seated together holding hands with Gerhard standing behind, arms outstretched with one hand on Anita's shoulder and the other Jessica's? Or maybe all three painted with Gerhard's wolf? Or maybe Gerhard sitting, lovingly holding mom/grandma in his lap while Jessica leans in resting her head on one shoulder and Anita does the same on his other shoulder? With Gerhard's wolf painted above and behind all of them. I better stop or I'll never get to sleep. Later, thanks for another great chapter.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Didn't see Gretchen moving to be closer to Jess. Makes sense for them both and I think Quinn is getting very devious. Another great instalment,

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt11 months ago

Ok I’m happy about Gretchen’s continued involvement in Jessica’s life ofc. Shades of Beth and Sahara. Still don’t see Jessica as submissive considering how her character was initially portrayed, but I suppose if what I’ve heard about some of the powerhouses in Washington letting off steam by submitting, it’s possible. Definitely enjoyed Dawn and Patricia’s interaction. Honestly made it feel more like a werewolf story rather than that being more of a plot contrivance. I’d like to see more about daily life for the wolves in their homes. Gotta say, my parents would’ve been straight up horrified learning anything in this story was part of my life, and decidedly would not have joined in, and I keep waiting for one potential breeder to run screaming for the hills when she learns werewolves exist. Fiction is great, but I have trouble suspending belief to this extent. Still reading cause I believe in you, even if it doesn’t always sound like it, but call you out sometimes cause I know you can take it and you’ll still do what you see fit. As you should, since it is your story:)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A lot going on. Like Quinn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous