Mated to the Pack Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving her the third orgasm, Winston climaxed in the towel. I stopped licking, and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices on my lips before helping her dress.

"I imagine that even at someplace as nice as Pappageorge, you don't make a lot of money as a waitress, do you?" I asked.

"Not a ton, no, they're only open from five to nine and I usually get less than twenty-five hours a week."

"Is lack of money part of the reason you haven't started a family?" I asked fastening her bra.

"It's part of it," Roxanne admitted. She glanced at Winston, but didn't say anything more. Mmm. "How do you know we haven't started a family?"

"Your pussy is too perfect. I can tell you've never pushed a child out of it. I've discovered an interesting money making opportunity, would you like to hear about it?"

"Like selling Mary Kay, or something. I'm not really interested in that."

"No. Not selling anything. More like renting out your womb to infertile couples."

"Huh?" Winston said.

"Let's rejoin the others," I said. "Frank and Sheila represent an organization that helps infertile couples have children. I've done the same thing in Maine and they have something similar here, in Minnesota and Wisconsin."

Of course, when we rejoined the others, everyone was still nude and proudly displaying all that nature had blessed them with.

"I've made $400,000 by providing children for infertile women. I get a bonus once I've provided four. Frank, how much is your organization willing to provide if Roxanne were to provide children for the couples you represent?"

"$100,000 per child, a $400,000 bonus for a total of four. Past four, we're willing to go to $150,000 per child flat rate."

"That's $800,000 for four kids, and $150K more for each additional child. A nice tidy sum in these hard economic times. How do those numbers sound to you?" I asked. "Theoretically, you can continue to work while you're pregnant, so that's in addition to what you're already making as a waitress. All medical costs associated with the fertilization and delivery are paid for. A couple days after you deliver, you give the children to Frank or another representative, and you pocket a hundred grand."

"Is it legal?" Winston asked. "It's not black market babies, is it?"

"Perfectly legal, in fact, the federal government recognizes the necessity for it. There's just one thing you should know before you consider if this is the right thing for you."

"What's that?" Roxanne asked.

"Conception has to occur naturally, not in a laboratory. You have to have sex with someone like Frank here to have a child."

Roxanne looked at Frank's impressive appendage and smiled. Winston, not so much.

"Why?" Winston asked.

"I can't answer that unless you say you're interested in proceeding. Government regulations, there's forms to sign and such. It is medically necessary, is all I can say at this point, but I have another question. There was a little pause there when I asked why you hadn't started a family. Is there something other than finances preventing you from having children? If you can't have children, Roxanne, obviously, you couldn't qualify for this program."

"It's not me," Roxanne said. Aha.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Has that caused any problems in your marriage?"

"Some, we're considering alternatives."

"I had a friend in high school, and she got married right after she graduated. She and her husband tried for five years to have children, without success. It turned out the husband had the problem. I brought this program up with her, and she reached an agreement with the organization in northern Wisconsin, to give her one child, for each one she provided for infertile couples. No costs to them other than normal child rearing costs for her children. She and her husband had a son, and she's delivered another one for other couples. She's going to get impregnated again for her second. Is that something that might be of interest to you as well?"

"We'd obviously have to talk about this," Winston said.

"Of course you would. I understand completely. It's a big step. There's just one last thing I should tell you. Because the organization is taking financial risks with you having children, they provide a bodyguard, such as Brigitte or Alicia, to ensure you're safe, which is why I've got one. It doesn't have to be female. It can be a male too, even one of each. The organization is so relieved if you can help them out with these infertility issues, every time Roxanne is fertile and needs to be bred by one of the men, they usually provide a woman to keep the husband happy during that time. Many women aren't all that upset with their husband having sex with a beautiful woman like Brigitte or Alicia, if they're having sex with men like Frank, or women like Sheila, if Roxanne is into girls, and she certainly seemed to enjoy me.

"Just last night, a wife had sex with a man while her boyfriend watched, to determine if he could accept her having sex with another man, while her boyfriend had sex with the man's wife. It seems to have worked out. She's agreed to have four children. Of course, you don't have to watch Roxanne have sex with her breeder, Winston. It's probably best if you don't if you're at all jealous, but just use the time and have sex with the woman provided for you.

"Because a male other than my husband has to have sex with me for the two children I am still contracted for, and because I'm pregnant so often, I have no problem with Sean having sex with either of my two bodyguards. It works out well for both of us. I'm going to give Roxanne my phone number, and if either of you have any further questions, call me. I'll answer whatever I can and refer you to the proper people if you decide to move forward."

"Uh, okay," Winston said.

"It sounds like an answer to our prayers, Winston," Roxanne said. "More money and an alternative way to have our own child, rather than adopt."

"Oh, I just found out they're offering a thousand dollars for any other referrals you make to the program, so if you know of anyone of child bearing age, who either needs money or their own help with an infertility problem, refer them. If they meet the qualifications, that's a thousand in your pocket, just for referring someone, even if you decide not to take advantage of it yourself."

"We could definitely use some more money," Roxanne said.

"Don't we all," I replied. "It's getting late, and I know you have a lot to talk about. The best of luck to you."

I sent my v-card to Roxanne so she could get in touch with me. She took a last lingering look at Frank before she left.

"And that's how you attract potential breeders," Brigitte said.

"I've got to admit, that was very smooth," Frank said.

"It didn't hurt you had your big dick out, sir," I said. "Roxanne was very wet when I started licking her, and your cock was the last thing she looked at before she left. I'm reasonably certain that Roxanne will want more information, and will eventually need to be told about wolves. Contact my grandfather, Gerhard, for help in breaking the news about wolves to her. He's seen it done a couple times, and done it on his own for the Canadian pack when they found a breeder."

"Thank you, Wolf Daughter."

******

It was about a five hour drive, more if we stopped for food, to Rhinelander from Mankato, so we didn't get up too early after a somewhat late night. And, we didn't mind a leisurely fuck in the morning before checking out. I no longer had my folks' place to stay, so we went directly to the wolf compound, where we'd be spending the next week. Gerhard wasn't there when we arrived, having gone to Marquette with Janet. I'm sure it had something to do with their mating. We all stripped off as soon as we arrived. There was almost no point to clothes on a wolf compound in the summer. None of the wolves wore any unless they were leaving the compound.

Gretchen had the same issues I did, no house or family to return to. She was still there after her most recent breeding, intending to fly back to Maine with us. And Conor was there, having come to give Martin and Melanie their second child. He hadn't stayed at their place for appearances sake, but Melanie was now knocked up. I asked for Master's permission to spend a couple hours having sex with Gretchen, which he granted, along with permission to cum. Alicia and Brigitte took off with Conor for a good run and fuck. Ingrid made sure Master wasn't left alone with nothing to do.

Gretchen and I spent the first hour nestled between each other's legs, and the next hour talking about my honeymoon to date.

"I've heard about some of your adventures already," Gretchen said. "The whole compound is buzzing about the number of new breeders you've brought to packs all over the fucking country."

"It's not just me. Sean has been a big part of it. I let him put me into submission for my entire honeymoon and he's treated me as his submissive slut, and we got all kinds of interest, just from that. I don't think I have walked into four restaurants the entire trip where I wasn't on a leash. We found three in Zion, two in Moab, one in Estes Park, two in Rapid City, and we may have snagged another in Mankato. She's married though, but her husband is infertile, so I tried to steer it to a Melanie and Martin type arrangement. She doesn't know about wolves, though, so we'll see. I'm going to talk to Martin and see if he thinks it's easier for him knowing Conor was a wolf, and not a man. I tend to think that if you aren't worried about losing your wife, it becomes easier, but what do I know; I'm not a man. How did your breeding go?"

"Fine. I'm knocked up again."

"So am I, with Sean's baby."

"Your folks told my folks, who told me. I already knew. Didn't take you long, did it?"

"A couple days. Brigitte told me in Sedona the morning we left for the Grand Canyon. We met a lot of nice wolves on our trip, many of them Native American. They're starting to call me Wolf Daughter."

"That's managed to filter its way through the packs as well, Wolf Daughter," Gretchen teased. "I'm glad your husband doesn't mind you fucking me."

"I give him a lot of freedom to fuck others for that very reason. I want him to accept us having sex without regret."

"Does it bother you that he has sex with other women?"

"Not really. I feel the love from him all the time. The sex is just sex, and doesn't reflect an emotional state. We have a very wolf-like attitude about sex."

"I wish I could feel more that way. I try, God knows I try, but knowing you're having sex with other people tears me up a little inside."

I kissed her, then slid down her body to take away a little of the pain.

******

When we resurfaced, Gerhard had returned and it was time for supper. Sean, Gretchen, and I shared the head table with him, Janet, and a couple of other senior wolves, including Eric.

"How was your meeting with Hubert, and was it due to your mating with Janet?"

"Well, and it was, Wolf Daughter." He smiled as he said it.

"I have a lot of questions about that. Would you mind if we had a long chat with you and Janet after supper? I've wanted to talk to you since Janet informed me she was going to marry you, and we haven't had sufficient time to get together."

"Not at all. Sean, I scent that congratulations are in order. You're to be a father for the first time?"

"Yes, sir. I'm very happy."

"I'm not surprised. Jessica is a wonderful woman."

"She is. The absolute best."

"Do you want a boy or girl?"

"It doesn't really matter. I'll be ecstatic either way."

"On behalf of the packs, I'd like to thank you for your help in attracting more breeders. If you give me your account information, you're going to see some monies flowing into your coffers."

"I thought that was just for Jessica."

"It's for whoever helps bring in breeders. The one who went to the northern California pack was primarily yours, wasn't it? The one with the cuckold husband?"

"I guess I played a bigger part in that than I imagined."

"And you should be compensated for it. You kept her in submission until she submitted to Steve. You did well. There will be a little something in the way of a wedding present for you as well. Sasha tells me you'd like to add a second boat to your business. I can help with that. Would $50,000 dollars make a good down payment on a boat?"

"It would. Thank you, sir. That's very generous."

"I can tell that you're making my granddaughter very happy, so I have nothing but love and respect for you. You're a worthy man, Sean, and I'm happy to welcome you to my family, and my pack."

I hugged and kissed my husband, and hugged my grandfather.

******

"What is it you wished to talk about, granddaughter?" Gerhard said. We were seated in a living or sitting room. There was a fireplace, but no fire due to the season. Sean and Janet were with us.

"I want to know about the whole mating with a human thing. Is Janet going to share Alpha duties with you? Does she have to perform obeisance like other wolves, or is she exempted because she's human? Does she accept obeisance from other wolves because she's your mate? I know she's got to give up her family if she's mated to you. How are you going to handle that? Is she going to die so she can disappear? Are you going to cut back on your public appearances to humans because your wife will be aging faster than you? Will your pack accept her as a co-alpha or will they disregard her? There's a lot of questions raised by your mating with a human, and I'd like answers because you refused to mate with my grandmother for all of those reasons. It has nothing to do with Janet. I think she's a lovely woman, but what makes it different now, from when it was Kathleen?"

"Those were some of the topics raised by Hubert, during the planning, and part of my discussions with him," Gerhard said. "I can't go any higher in the pack with Janet as my mate. This is it for me. I can never take Hubert's job, at least while Janet is alive. On any pack matters, affecting only wolves, she can't be an alpha, and her opinion can be disregarded by the pack. On matters of pack relations with humans, she'll be consulted as a human, and her opinion will carry weight.

"Janet has to perform obeisance to all alphas, regardless of sex, but no one need perform obeisance to her except for my sub-pack, and only if they wish to. Her parents are elderly and we're getting married in a church the day after tomorrow, for her family to witness, and we'll have a mating ceremony the day after that. She has a sister and a cousin who've agreed to be breeders. They will be the only ones of her family to know that she's mating a wolf.

"She will spend as much time as she can with her family over the next few years. In six, or seven years, whenever it seems appropriate, she and I will have a boating accident on Lake Michigan and for all concerned, we'll be dead. No more public appearances for me, and none for her, although her sister and cousin will be able to visit her here, but her brother will believe she's gone. We're hoping her parents will pass before it becomes obvious we have to die, but whatever happens, happens. The feds will make sure death certificates are entered in our names. Eric will take over public appearances for the wolves when necessary. It will be tricky, but I missed the boat on the one great love of my earlier life, and I don't intend to miss this one. Perhaps it's become easier to manage because technology exists to assist. We have your parent's old house on Boom Lake as 'our home', although we'll spend a lot of time on the compound, but it's where her family can visit us, since they can't come here."

"Are you good with all of this, Janet?" I asked.

"I'm deeply in love with my Master," she said, "and am willing to do whatever is necessary to make it work. I think losing my brother will be hardest, but at least I get to keep my sister."

"Could he be read in on wolves, so you don't have to?" Sean asked.

"The government hopes that only those people who have to know for breeding purposes can know about wolves," Gerhard said. "To a certain extent, they weren't happy about your parents and Gretchen's parents finding out, but in your parent's case, your father had a baby with a wolf, and adopted it, so that smoothed that over a bit. Gretchen's parents were more problematic, but they were read in to keep them from learning it by accident at the art show, and we haven't gotten too much static, because they're keeping the secret. Only if Janet's brother let his wife be a breeder, could he be told."

"Would he?" I asked. "Has anyone explored that with them? They're coming to the wedding, aren't they?"

Gerhard and Janet looked at each other. "They're coming, and not really," Janet said. "They're very in love and devoted to each other."

"So are my parents, but it didn't stop my Dad from fucking Brigitte, and knocking her up. She only has to have one puppy, not four. If she could agree to one, he could be told."

"Do you think you could convince them?" Janet asked.

"I don't know, but it wouldn't hurt to explore the idea. Where do they live?"

"Milwaukee. My brother has a job there."

"So a hundred grand for one kid," I said, "and you don't have to die on your brother."

"I would be forever in your debt if you could convince them to have one puppy."

"We'll see what we can do," I said. "It's an interesting challenge. Fortunately, I have a wonderful marriage myself and my husband is a very understanding sort." I kissed him. "Perhaps, if they see that being a surrogate doesn't have to ruin their marriage, they can consider surrogacy for themselves. Introduce us to them as early as you can at the wedding, and let's see how things work out. Thanks, Gerhard. You answered all of my questions. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Wolf Daughter."

I laughed, and hugged them both.

******

The following day, I'd made arrangements to meet all of my breeder friends at my parent's old house so I could introduce them to Sean. Gerhard gave me the key. They were coming for pizza at supper time, but I went with Sean, Brigitte, Alicia, Gretchen, Conor and Ingrid around noon. We spent the hot summer day skinny dipping in the lake. More than a little hanky-panky happened at the same time, because nudity often led to sex where we were concerned. We put on minimal clothing when the pizza delivery was scheduled to appear, and for my friends.

Brenda came with Tommy, Jr. and her bodyguard, a handsome wolf who looked to be Conor's age. She was pregnant with her third puppy, but didn't show yet. Patricia came with a black wolf who looked a little older, say maybe three years younger than Alicia, which probably put him at around fifty in wolf years, so an experienced fucker. She was having her second puppy, and looked four to five months along. Martin and Melanie came on their own since she wasn't pregnant with a puppy, and had no interest to rogue shifters at the moment, so no need for a bodyguard.

Sean needed to be introduced to everyone except the wolves he met in Maine and Gretchen. I needed to be introduced to the two wolf bodyguards, Brenda's was Mathias, and Patricia's was Armon. Both of the wolves kissed my hand, "Wolf Daughter," they greeted me, and hugged Sean. Okay. Word was getting around.

Since Tommy, Jr. was with Brenda, we canned any loose talk while we ate pizza. After supper, Mathias took Tommy, Jr. out by the water and played with him out there, so we could get down to brass tacks. All my friends were doing well and pretty happy with their lives at the moment, so their agreeing to breeding had worked out for them.

"Brenda, are you ever going to settle down, or are you going to just date wolves the rest of your life?" I asked.

"Actually, I did meet a nice guy at work. I like him. He's not a conceited asshole like Tommy, Sr. He's a little older than me, about five years, but genuinely seems to like my kid, and doesn't mind if I have a child already, because he says he got snipped and can't have any more kids. Says that my having a child will keep me from asking him to get it reversed so I can have one."