Mated to the Pack Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a human, wolves don't have to offer obeisance and fealty to her as Gerhard's mate, except as they choose to, but she will offer homage to all wolves senior to Gerhard. To this she has agreed. At some point, to prevent the knowledge of wolves, she will forsake her family, and give up all public life, in order to remain with her mate, with the exception of those who already know and are considering breeding with us. We honor her sister, Barbara, her cousin, Betty, both already contracted for four puppies apiece, and possibly, her sister-in-law, Lucy, who is considering providing the pack with at least one puppy.

"Wolves mate for life. Janet's life will be brief to the wolves. There is no divorce, so once mated, she will remain with Gerhard until she dies. She honors us with her life, as we honor her for her sacrifices, and the love she shows our wolf. To Janet and Gerhard."

Several howls rose through the hall, some throated by wolf forms, others by human forms. Janet stood up and acknowledged their toast.

"I thank you, my wolf family. I pray that I continue to earn your honor and respect, and pledge myself to advance the wolf cause, and to love and honor my Mate, my Lord, and my Master, Gerhard Müller. When I arrived in Rhinelander, I hoped only to find a Dominant, the person who met the cravings of my submissive soul, and honestly, just a good fuck." Several wolves and people laughed, including me. "I found not only that, but a wolf to love and cherish as a woman. I will gladly provide puppies to the pack for as long as I remain fertile and I thank you for welcoming me into the family of wolf packs everywhere."

More howls rose up. The humans at my table stood up, clapped and cheered, since when we howled like humans, it sounded ridiculous. At first, Peter and Lucy sat, somewhat surprised, but eventually, they too, stood and clapped for Janet.

The meal over, the tables were cleared and put away. Chairs were placed along two adjoining walls of the room, where the alphas were seated. The lower ranking wolves were crowded in along one of the longest walls, halfway into the room, some on chairs, some standing, some as wolves, lying on the floor. The humans were given chairs along half of the fourth wall so we could watch. A mattress was placed in an open spot on the floor in front of the alphas.

At that point, both Gerhard and Janet had to pay homage to all of the gathered alphas. About half of the alphas in the country were present, perhaps forty of them if you included the mates of the ones who were mated. They knelt down before each one, sucked a cock or licked a pussy, not to completion, as it was ceremonial, but every cock was at full staff. All of the alphas seemed to have larger cocks, larger than even average wolves, which were larger than most male dicks I was familiar with. I wondered if there was something inherent in being an alpha that led to bigger cocks.

Peter and Lucy watched Janet suck twenty-five cocks and lick fifteen pussies, as her new husband did the same. The one exception to the ceremonial aspects of obeisance, was when they reached Hubert and Mae, Gerhard's own alpha. Both Gerhard and Janet licked Mae to an orgasm. Gerhard sucked Hubert's cock to completion then sucked his cock back to an erection so he could fuck Janet. Hubert mounted Janet as a wolf and fucked her to completion, leaving a massive deposit of cum in her pussy, almost as if he'd saved up for a couple of days first.

Everything shocked Peter, as he had no clue about the general polyamory of wolves, being too new to their customs and traditions. To him, Janet was fucking an animal, not her husband, right in front of Gerhard, and they were both sucking cocks and licking pussy, not realizing yet, it didn't signify anything to wolves except obedience to higher ranked wolves. Lucy, seemed more mesmerized than shocked. The sheer eroticism of it, had her in a dither. Her hand was rubbing her pussy over her clothes. She was seeing her first wolf breeding, and it didn't scare her at all.

When Hubert finished, he shifted back, and he and Mae stood up, and Gerhard and Janet stood with him with their heads bowed.

"Gerhard," Hubert said, "do you look upon this woman, Janet, and find her pleasing to your eye, soothing to your soul, a comfort to your cock, and an equal of your mind?"

"I do, sir."

He continued. "Do you agree to take her unto death, treasure her above all others, comfort her in illness and old age, and Mate with her for life."

"I do, sir."

Mae was next. "Janet, do you look upon this wolf, Gerhard, and find him pleasing to your eye, soothing to your soul, a comfort to your cunt, and an equal to your mind?"

"I do, ma'am."

"Do you agree to take him until your death, honor and treasure him above all other wolves, to ease his worry, indulge his needs, and Mate with him as long as you shall live."

"I do, ma'am, accept and take this wolf, with all of my heart." Mae smiled.

Then both Hubert and Mae said together, "Janet and Gerhard, as the alphas of your pack, we declare that you are a Mated pair, with all of the rights, benefits and honors due any wolf Mates who have chosen to live their lives together. Gerhard, you may claim your Mate, and we want to hear her scream."

"Yes, sir and ma'am."

The reason for the mattress became apparent as Gerhard picked her up, laid her on it, and fucked her soundly for an hour, first as a man, then shifting to a wolf, and Janet sucked his wolf back to an erection as he changed forms. She screamed her pleasure to the heavens as she was claimed thoroughly and completely. He climaxed a second time, howling as he deposited his sperm deep inside her as he was locked to his mate. He shifted again, and they licked each other clean. About a half hour into the show, the room descended into a general orgy, with wolves fucking everywhere, often changing partners.

Sean mounted me, bending me over my chair, and my moans joined those of every other person there. My father was fucking my mother, Quinn fucking Alicia, Conor fucking Brigitte, Gretchen kissing and fondling Ingrid. Barbara was fucking Eric. Rene and Sasha were fucking some of the other alphas, going from one to another for three or four minutes, not staying with any long enough to climax, except by accident when they reached their peak.

Lucy had had enough, and she stripped off her clothes, dropped to her knees, extracted Peter's cock and sucked him to ensure he had an erection, then bent over her chair.

"If you don't fuck me now, I'll find someone who will," Lucy said.

She moaned in orgasm as Peter slammed into her, without undressing, claiming his wife. Peter didn't last long, aroused by all the carnality around him, but Lucy still climaxed two more times on his dick, while she watched Gregory shafting Dawn a few feet away, his dark cock slick with Dawn's pussy juice.

When Peter finished in her, she took his hand and approached Gregory, Peter's sperm running down her legs.

Gregory looked up at Lucy from the floor where he was fucking Dawn.

"Were you aroused, Lucy?" Gregory asked.

"Yes, very much so."

"Did you enjoy the fucking your husband gave you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Peter, would you mind if I lick the sperm dripping from Lucy's cunt?"

Lucy looked up at her husband, her longing plain to see.

Peter nodded. "No, I wouldn't mind at all."

Lucy learned first hand how well wolves can lick. When Dawn began undressing Peter, then sucking him off, Lucy next learned how well wolves can fuck. Gregory asked Peter for permission before he stuck his thick, veiny cock inside of her. Lucy loved her fucking, and so did Peter when he fucked Dawn's ass. They agreed to give the pack four puppies before we took them home, their eyes covered no more.

******

"Are wolves always like that?" Peter asked on the drive home.

"Pretty much," I answered. "You don't always see orgies like that one, but they have sex frequently, and with multiple partners. To wolves, sex isn't tied into their emotions. There's no jealousy involved. A mated pair will most often fuck each other, but they're allowed to fuck other wolves, or even people for that matter. They frequently fucked women to seduce them before deciding to pay for it. And, in fact, lower ranking wolves are frequently ordered to have sex, like Janet and Gerhard had to do to honor all the alphas at their mating ceremony. Because they live so long and fuck so often, and are so incredibly healthy, they become Masters of Sex. Gregory has probably averaged three or four sexual acts, every day for one hundred and seventy years. If you fucked that often, you'd become that good. Infidelity isn't a reason for divorce, even if wolves divorced, because you can pretty much fuck whoever you want, whenever you want. The cock sucking was mostly ceremonial, as no one had an orgasm from it until Gerhard sucked his own alpha.

"The only time sex becomes an issue, is when a wolf fucks a non-mate more often than his own mate, because it's a sign of disrespect. Then it becomes a fighting matter. Wolves are constantly fighting for Dominance, to establish themselves in the hierarchy. If you beat a higher ranking wolf, you move up to his position. Quinn could have had a wolf pack in Ottawa. He beat their Alpha. But he felt, rightly, that pack had lost their way, by choosing that Alpha in the first place, and allowing him to disrespect the breeders who'd chosen the New England pack to breed for. He demanded Quinn surrender all four of us."

"Did he kill him?" Sean asked, hearing that story for the first time. I hadn't often talked of the time when I was submissive to Quinn.

"No, he beat him so fast, there was barely a fight, his jaws around his throat, willing to rip it out if the other wolf didn't submit. He tucked his tail between his legs and submitted, and Quinn made him suck his cock, then fucked him in the ass, and lick his cock clean afterward, while he made the three other wolves with him, submit to Brigitte, Nate and Daphne."

"I was surprised Gerhard sucked all of those cocks," Peter said.

"A puppy is conditioned at a very young age to submit to higher authority, no matter if it's a man or woman. Unless Gerhard wants to fight them all to prove he's the superior wolf, it's what he has to do. We met a Navajo Indian, who got bitten before the treaty was signed. He was 212 years of age. He said the hardest thing he had to learn as a new wolf was humbling himself to elder wolves. He hated sucking cocks, because he wasn't raised that way. Even being ordered to lick another wolf's pussy was against his nature, because once you reached manhood as a Navajo, you couldn't be ordered around by a woman. He said it took him about twenty years to quit fighting every time he had to suck a cock. He didn't fight licking pussy as long, because he enjoyed it, even if he was ordered to do it."

Peter and Lucy laughed.

"The only other wolf who I know was bitten, not born, was Hubert's wife, Mae. She was bitten after the treaty by a rogue wolf. Hubert had to hunt him down and kill him. He helped Mae learn to become a wolf. She was raised in a strict Catholic family, and she said the hardest thing for her, was the casual pansexuality, the sex with women, the multiple partners, even after she mated Hubert. She thought it would stop, but it never stops. She had a human child and tried to raise it as a wolf, but had to give the child up after ten years. They couldn't keep him. The son died of old age not too long ago, and Mae still looks like she's in her thirties."

"I'm still not sure why we get bodyguards and when we'll be assigned one," Lucy said.

"Wolves aren't the only shapeshifters. There are others, bears being fairly common in this country. Only wolves have a treaty, because they're pack animals and their alphas can generally keep all the wolves in line. Other shifters are not, and they act independently. Most will try to follow the wolf treaty, because causing problems, gets you hunted down and killed. Other shifters will generally leave humans alone for that reason, seducing them the way the wolves did. But they can also scent when you're having sex with other shifters, and due to the treaty, they know that most of that sex is voluntary.

"Someone who's agreed to have sex with a shifter is a valuable commodity, and so, if you're a willing breeder, other shifters will try to take you from the wolves. You also have rogue wolves, wolves booted or banished from their pack, who no longer have access to pack members for sex. They look at human breeders as another source of sex, and they can also scent when you're carrying a puppy. They may try to kidnap you for the puppy, since their opportunities to have a puppy are limited by their own seduction skills. The bodyguards are to protect you from those threats, but also common human crimes. They are paying a lot for surrogacy services because those services are valuable. They want to ensure you can safely carry a puppy to term. They'll also pay attention to your diet and exercise to ensure the overall health of puppy and mother."

"If you aren't having a puppy now, and aren't currently breeding with wolves for sex, why do you still have two bodyguards?" Peter asked.

"I suspect the primary reason is I'm married to Sasha's son, and I'm carrying her grandchild. She may not be able to act as the child's grandmother, but it doesn't mean she doesn't care. And, honestly, I'm still having sex with wolves, female wolves, but still wolves, so I'm sure I still stink of wolf to another shifter."

"Do you like sex with women?" Lucy asked.

"I do. It's nice to have one in the bed so I can still have sex if Sean is busy with someone or something else. And really, it's my favorite way to do breeding with a wolf. The sex is pleasurable enough by itself, it's not necessary, but fucking a furry creature does seem weird, so I like to be in a sixty-nine with a woman while the wolf mounts me from behind. It seems less strange that way, more like human sex, I guess. The woman underneath me has to be a wolf though, because most humans are freaked out by being so close to a wolf dick."

"I was surprised Janet licked the wolf cock?" Lucy said. "That creeped me out."

"She wants to be a part of wolf society. That means accepting a lot of things wolves don't have a problem doing."

"Have you ever licked a wolf cock?" Lucy asked.

I glanced at my husband, who was looking at me. I'd never told him about any of that.

"I have, four times."

Sean had a look of surprise, and I thought we might need a discussion about that in the near future.

"I was in a submissive relationship to a wolf Dominant, and I did it as acts of submission, although I also did it once when I wasn't ordered to do it. We're back at your hotel. Listen, I'm sure you have lots of questions. At this point, Janet may be your best source of information, because she's more immersed in wolf culture. But I know they're going on their honeymoon tomorrow, so if you have any questions you really need an answer to fast, feel free to call me. If I don't know an answer, I'll try to get one. You got Gregory's information, right?"

"Yes," Peter said.

"Feel free to ask him things, too. He wants to put any fears you might have to rest. There's a possibility we found another breeder for Gregory's pack in Mankato on our honeymoon. Other women doing breeding make good friends, because they know what you're going through, and can talk about it. She's married too, but her husband is infertile. They were considering the wolves providing a human child for each puppy she had. They know even a human child has got a leg up in the beauty department, because I've never seen an ugly wolf. They actually don't know it's wolves yet doing the breeding. They still think it's a man who would do it. One last question, Peter. Does it make it easier for you as married man to think that Lucy will be bred by a wolf, or would you prefer it was, say, Gregory in his human form?"

"I'd have to say a wolf."

"Well, I guess we're sort of related now, since my grandfather is married to Peter's sister. Some kind of in-law, although I haven't a clue what, so let's keep in touch. I'd like to know how you're doing."

"Okay, thanks Jessica."

They got out of the car. As soon as Brigitte started driving again, Sean asked, "What does it taste like?"

"A lot like human cum, but a little earthier, let's say. Kind of like eating venison and beef. One tastes like its grain fed, and the other one tastes gamier. If you want to find out yourself, you can lick some cum out of Brigitte or Alicia."

"I'm not even sure if I want to kiss you."

"You know it's been almost two years since I sucked a wolf dick, and you've kissed me hundreds of times since then. You also licked plenty of pussy that's had wolf semen in it. You can't get all finicky on me now, Master. It's far too late for that."

"What did you think about what Flint Spear said?"

"I don't know what to think of that, Master. Quinn does believe that Flint Spear has some true visions, but I don't know if it's a few, some, a lot, or all, that come true. We just want to be careful, and you need to stay up on your self defense classes and pay attention to the weather reports. I'm not sure what else we can do. We can't keep you locked in the basement. I'm not sure I trust it, because even if something happened to you, I don't see myself mating with Quinn. It's the same problem it's always been. He's a wolf. And being Quinn's mate was the first vision he saw. How does that happen if I won't marry a wolf?"

"Janet did it."

"I'm not Janet. She's giving up more of her life than I want to give up. The economy is slowly starting to pick up again. I'm hoping I can get my job back. That's never going to happen if I marry a wolf."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

******