Mated to the Pack Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be nice, Peter," Lucy said. "Money has been a little tight since we bought our home."

"Say we were interested, and I'm not saying we are, what would we have to do?"

"Lucy has to have a medical exam to show she's capable of having children, at no cost to you, and you'd need to sign some other paperwork, not to discuss what you're doing with anyone else, and sign a contract, once you've agreed to the terms. You're allowed to change your mind once you know all of the details, but one detail you definitely need to know ahead of time, is Lucy's impregnation can't occur in a lab. She has to conceive naturally, having sex with another male in order to have the baby."

"No fucking way!" Peter said. "You're fucking a man to have a kid, Barbara?"

"I fuck men for fun, why not for money?" Barbara said.

"Because it makes you a whore."

"If I only did it for money, I would be a whore, but I'm doing it so that someone can have a child, and that's perfectly legal. In fact, some of the paperwork you have to sign is from the US Government, because they recognize the need some couples have for children."

"And you let your wife fuck other men?" Peter asked Sean.

"It's not as bad as it sounds, once you know all the details," Sean said. "But yes, I know what she has to do."

"The need is so critical," I said, "that the infertile couples provide me with a bodyguard. That's why my friend, Brigitte, is sitting in on our discussions. She's my bodyguard. If you agree to at least one child, you'll be assigned a bodyguard too. At no cost to yourself. They will give their life to protect your wife and her unborn child. Now, because my husband has to put up with me being pregnant with two more kids, plus any of our own, I let him have sex with Brigitte. Whether or not you have sex with your bodyguard, is entirely up to you and Lucy, but the way I look at it, is Sean should be compensated for what he has to put up with. That's us. I don't expect everyone to do what we do. If you agreed to a total of four children, in addition to the four hundred thousand you get for them, you're given a four hundred thousand dollar bonus for providing four. That's eight hundred thousand dollars total, and the only cost to you is taxes. Lucy delivers a child, and when she leaves the hospital, she gives it up and you never see it again. A lot of my friends are doing the same thing. You'll meet some today. All of them are pregnant, although only one is currently showing."

"What are the other details," Lucy said.

"You can't learn those without signing some paperwork, and as I said, you can still change your mind later, but to sign that paperwork, I need to know you're considering providing at least one child. If you do sign the paperwork, you can attend the secret wedding ceremony Janet is having tomorrow."

"What secret wedding ceremony?" Peter asked.

"The one you can't attend unless you sign the paperwork. I know in the long run, Peter, you'll be happy you signed. Beyond that, I can't say anymore. Do I have your tentative approval for one child, provided by Lucy?"

"Do it," Barbara said. "She's right. You'll be happy you signed."

"And we can still change our mind?"

"Of course. It's a big step," I said.

"Fine, we'll sign."

"Thank you. Barbara, you're free to go. You can give Janet the good news. I'll have Peter and Lucy sign the paperwork before the ceremony."

"Why is it good news for Janet?" Peter asked.

"It just is," Barbara said. "You'll find out later."

Barbara left and I gave Peter and Barbara the NDAs to read and sign.

"When do we get the other details?" Lucy asked as she signed.

"It's in the nature of a show and tell," I said, "so we don't have time to do it before the wedding. Probably after the reception. Thanks a ton for this. Janet was really hoping you'd sign. You can't talk to your parents about any of this, Peter, or you either, Lucy. As you can tell from the NDA you signed, the government takes all of this very seriously."

"I don't understand this at all," Peter said.

"You will," Sean assured him.

We collected the forms and rejoined the marital prep. The wedding was due to start shortly. Brigitte, Sean and I went into the church proper and found seats with my other friends, just having time to say a quick hello to Brian and Brenda before the ceremony. One down, one to go.

******

It was a lovely ceremony, and the reception following was at a country club done up to the nines. I met Janet's parents, who were sweet. They were in their mid-sixties, having gotten married a little older, but they looked healthy, so they may be quite sad and bereft when Janet had to die. It sucked.

I made sure that I introduced my parents and Sasha and Rene to Peter and Lucy, because it would be important later, and I made sure that I was seated with Brenda and Brian, because that was important now. I got a massive hug from the bride, and told her I was bringing Peter and Lucy to her mating ceremony tomorrow.

"Are you sure he's ready for that?" she said. "There's a lot of nudity and sex. He's going to witness me being a total slut."

"I'll prepare him before hand." I said.

Sean and I had a seat at the table with Brian, Brenda, Gretchen, and Patricia. Our bodyguards were the next table over, keeping an eye on us.

I put my hand on Brian's after some initial getting to know each other chitchat. He looked at me and I laid it all on the table.

"Brian, I don't mean to put you on the spot, but I'm going to anyway," I said. "I was wondering about your intentions towards our friend, Brenda. You don't have to proclaim your undying love because I know you've only gone on a few dates, but do you see the possibility of a future with her at some point?"

"I'm interested," he said, smiling. Brenda was blushing up a storm.

"Good to know. Brenda told us last night, she's pretty intrigued by you too. In fact, because we all wanted to give you the once over, we encouraged her to invite you today. She said you were handsome, mature, and didn't mind that she already had a son, which she hasn't had good experiences with, with her other dates. They tended to dump her when they found out she had a kid. Do you think our ex-cheerleader is hot?"

"Extremely hot," Brian admitted.

"Good, that's a good thing. In the past, Brenda kind of let her hotness define how she treated people, but she's become a much better friend once she realized manners and personality counted as much as beauty. We're very enthusiastic about the new Brenda. However, I regret to inform you, that the current shape of our friend is about to take a steep nosedive."

"Why is that?" Brian asked, looking at her again.

"She's pregnant, Brian, a couple months in. Probably be seeing a baby bump pretty soon, but she's a hard worker and likes to keep herself in good shape. Now, I don't want to throw a monkey wrench into any potential romance, but a few years ago, before she met you, or even knew you existed, Brenda was at a low point. Has she told you about her shitty ex-husband?"

"Tommy's father? Not a lot, just that he wasn't in the picture and didn't have much contact with her."

"To put it plainly, he was a shit, a serial philanderer, who never could keep his dick in his pants. He lost his UW scholarship, got kicked off the UW campus, couldn't keep a job, never paid consistent child support, and eventually got his clock cleaned by messing with the wrong woman. He tried to fuck every woman at this table, including my friend, Gretchen, who's a lesbian. Brenda had to leave Madison, move back here with her parents, and raise her son by herself, with limited help from anyone. She was tired, exhausted really, never had time to do anything for herself, and was slowly getting beaten into the ground. She was desperate for a way out. I approached her about being a surrogate mother, where she could be paid for having children for infertile couples, while still holding her other job. Additionally, because this was so important to the couples, they agreed to provide some baby sitting services when her mother wasn't available, and even take her out once in awhile, so she could have some me time.

"Brenda signed a contract to provide four children for infertile people. She agreed to four because there's an extra bonus for having four. She delivers the children, gives them to the organization she contracted with, gets paid, and has nothing more to do with them, because the child belongs to another couple. She's delivered two, and was inseminated for the third time, also before meeting you. She still has one more to provide.

"Now, this job she has is so important, she's assigned a bodyguard to look after her. Since every woman at this table is also a surrogate mother, we all have bodyguards. You see the boys and girls sitting at the next table. They are all our bodyguards. Mathias, stand up so Brian can see who's guarding his girlfriend."

Mathias stood up, then he sat down again. "Every time you've gone on a date, Mathias, or someone like him, has gone with her too, out of sight, kind of a loose surveillance, just to make sure nothing happens to her. It doesn't cost her anything. It's a free service for her help. Now, if you're uncomfortable with the thought of a male bodyguard, Brenda can get a female, and she's perfectly willing to do so if it makes you happy. The groom today, Gerhard, is in charge of the various bodyguards for the Wisconsin women surrogates, and can change them if needed. At this point, Brenda wants to make you happy. You're the best thing that's come into her life for a few years, and she really likes you, but she knew she couldn't keep this from you any longer. Tommy is the only child she has, that she loves and needs to keep. Every other one is going away, by contract, as she can't keep them for herself.

"If she'd had a good marriage and a good father for Tommy, this is not something she would have been willing to do, but it's what she needed at the time, and she's hoping you can understand why she did it, and can excuse the fact that you're dating a pregnant woman. My husband, Sean, was faced with the same situation, except we met when I was four months pregnant and started dating when I was six months along with my first child, and became pregnant again at the time he proposed seven months after the first, and he had to wait until I delivered that one, before we could get married, because I wanted to fit in my wedding dress. I made sure I'm giving him our first child before I have the third and fourth ones as a surrogate. I'm roughly three weeks pregnant again with our child. Of the around three years we've been together, I've been pregnant all but around ten months. I try to make it up to him in any way I can, and I hope he hasn't regretted asking for my hand, despite my being knocked up all the time.

"Now Brenda is asking for the same sort of understanding from you that I got from Sean. She knows it's not the most desirable situation you can find yourself in, but if you can accept her life as it exists, she'll work like a dog to make you happy. She's just hoping you'll give her a chance to prove it, before you say it's not for you. She's throwing her cards on the table and hoping you'll give her a chance. If it weren't for my own situation with my husband, she'd be telling you herself, but I thought that my husband and I had something to add to the conversation. You don't have to give her an answer tonight, because you got a whole bunch of shit just dumped on you, but think about it, and see if you can see your way to giving it a try."

"You're right. It is a lot to have dumped on me." He looked at Brenda. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Most men disappear when they find out I have a son. I figured, a couple of dates, you'd disappear too, so what's the point. I also didn't know I'd like you as much as I do. You're the first person I've met, I'd even think of raising Tommy with."

"What about your bodyguard? He's a handsome guy?"

"I can't marry him, and he can't marry me. He is handsome and he's nice, but we're not compatible on a very deep level."

"Is that right, Mathias?" Brian asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Are you gay?"

"Pansexual, sir. I like Brenda, but she's not my type."

"Who is your type?"

"Any of the women at this table." All wolves, of course.

Brian looked them all over. "You have good taste, anyway."

"Yes, sir."

"Have you had sex with Mathias, Brenda?"

"Sex was one of the services offered by my dates. If I went on a date with someone, we normally had sex. It sometimes included Mathias, but he wasn't the only one I dated. That's all it was. There's no emotional connection at all. They were clean, handsome and healthy, and gave me an outlet. That's it. You're the first person I've had any emotional connection to since my divorce. Obviously, if you're willing to date me under these circumstances, I won't be dating anyone else."

"What do you feel about your wife being pregnant all the time," Brian asked Sean.

"I love my wife, and she does everything in her power to prove that she loves me. During our honeymoon, she surrendered herself to me in submission, and refuses me nothing. That's how much she loves me. I can live with the rest, because I'm familiar with the surrogate program and how important it is to the people who need it. If Brenda is anything like my wife, and I don't know, because I just met her, I doubt you'll regret continuing to see her. I think you should give her the chance to prove she is or isn't what you want. It might have ended anyway, but if you like her, it should die of its own inertia, not because she's pregnant, and will be again."

Brian thought about that for a bit, then said, "That makes a lot of sense."

I put my hand on his again. "I knew I liked you, Brian. You're every bit as nice as Brenda said you were. I hope you'll give me one of your dances today."

"Sure, if your husband doesn't mind."

"Since he's my Master, and I'm his submissive bitch, he can tell me no if he doesn't like it, but he'll want to dance with some of the other lovely ladies here, including Brenda, so I'm sure he'll cut me some slack."

Master laughed, and said, "It's highly likely."

"There you go, Brian. I get a dance."

******

I actually danced with a lot of people at the reception, including Quinn. They included the bride and groom, my Dad, Conor, Gretchen, Eric, my two bodyguards and Peter. When I danced with Dad, I told him I needed to use his old house where my parents were going with Lois tonight for some fun time, to do the wolf explanation to Peter and Lucy immediately after the reception, so he had to give me back the key. I told him I'd leave it under the doormat if we finished the explanations before he and mom arrived. Since I was staying on the wolf compound, I couldn't bring them there for explanations.

When I danced with Peter, I told him to follow me when I left the reception and we'd explain everything else he needed to know about all the documents they'd signed earlier. He agreed to follow. When I danced with Gerhard and Janet, they both thanked me again for bringing Peter and Lucy into the fold.

"I don't know if they'll agree to a breeding after they know the details." I told Gerhard. "The documents were signed with some reluctance, and I don't know if being a wolf makes it better or worse for them. I'll use Conor and my two bodyguards for the explanation, and I'll prepare them for the mating ceremony tomorrow. If they do agree to breed, I'm assuming that the actual breeding will occur for the southern Wisconsin pack since they reside in Milwaukee. I assume that alpha will be at the mating ceremony tomorrow, so perhaps they could be introduced at your mating."

"That's true. I'll let them know."

"Where does Barbara live? Where will her breeding take place?"

"She lives in southern Michigan, so her breeding will take place there."

"She isn't staying at the wolf compound, is she?"

"No. She and other family members, including Peter and Lucy, are staying at a motel here in town."

When I danced with Quinn, he scented I was pregnant. We were able to separate ourselves from the other dancers enough we could talk quietly.

"So, Sean managed to plant a baby in you, Jessica?"

"Yes, sir, quite quickly. It's kind of odd that both he and his step-father have now impregnated me. Rene will no longer breed me because I've married Sean. How is Anna Marie doing?"

"She's doing well. She's already about the size of a typical human would be at eight months."

"And she's only four months."

"We do mature faster."

"Where does she stay?"

"We have a nursery at the Maine compound. They had to expand. We've never had as many puppies as we have now, and much of that is due to you. I've heard some good things about you, Wolf Daughter."

"You heard them too?"

"Your exploits are becoming legendary. I suspect you'll go down in wolf history as one of the most famous humans ever."

"You were the one who showed me what could be accomplished by being submissive in public."

"Are you having fun with it?"

"What does your nose tell you?"

"That you're craving sex."

"Then I'm having fun."

Quinn laughed, then passed me on to my husband.

When I danced with Brian, he made an observation, that I couldn't really explain to him. Not because I didn't know the answer, but because he couldn't know.

"You know, I've been to a lot of different large public gatherings, and I don't think I've ever seen one where so many of the people are in such fantastic shape, and so handsome or beautiful."

I looked around as if I was just noticing it myself. "You're right. There are a lot of beautiful people here. It must be a crowd that loves to exercise. I know all of my family does, and all the bodyguards are constantly working out."

"Not just fit, but good looking."

"Good genetics, I guess."

Changing the subject. "Thanks again for giving Brenda a chance."

"I do like her. It would be ill advised not to see how it plays out on its own."

"In addition to protecting us, our bodyguards want us to be in peak physical condition so the children are healthy. They work out with us all the time to keep us in shape. I lost all of my baby weight from my second in just three months. I may be pregnant much of the time, but I want my husband to get the best of me the rest of the time, and I expect you'll have a lovely young woman to date."

"You do look healthy," Brian said.

"I spent the first two weeks of my honeymoon hiking all over the western states. I should look like a million dollars."

"A half million anyway," Brian teased.

******

When it was time, I got Gretchen, Conor, and Ingrid, and told them to head to my folks place, giving them the key. I gathered my two wolves and Sean, then found Peter and Lucy and asked them to follow our car to the destination.

"How long is this going to take?" Peter asked.

"About an hour, more or less, depending on the questions you have."

"Good, we're supposed to meet the rest of our family around seven PM."

"Plenty of time."

They followed me to the house on Boom Lake. "I used to live here," I said, as we walked toward the house, "with my parents, but when they moved to Maine to be with me, Gerhard bought it."

"There's some people here."

"Yes, they left just before us to open it up. We had a gathering with my friends here last night."

"Gerhard doesn't live here."

"He stays here on occasion, but it's not his permanent residence. It is where he first met Janet, though."

We went inside and I made sure to reintroduce Peter and Lucy to the others. "Gretchen is my dearest friend from high school, and a surrogate mother, now carrying her third child. Ingrid is her bodyguard. Conor used to be my bodyguard with Brigitte, but I swapped him out for Alicia. You met the others. Why don't you have a seat. Sometimes people faint when we do this, and I don't want you to fall down."