Mated to the Pack Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does he know you're a surrogate?" Gretchen asked.

"He knows about the two prior kids I had, but not that I'm pregnant now."

"You have to tell him," Patricia said.

"I know, and I will. I just like him so much and I'm not really sure what to say."

"Surely he knows Mathias is guarding you?" Master said.

"Not yet. When I go out with Brian, they do a loose surveillance."

"Are you fucking Mathias?" Gretchen asked. "Wait, what am I thinking, of course you are. Brenda, you have to let Brian know. Keeping secrets is going to kill that relationship faster than just about anything else you do, other than kill him. Pull a Jessica. Let him get some wolf pussy on the side as long as he lets you have your wolf fix on occasion. Once you've had your fourth, the wolves are out of your life, and you can focus on him. Have you fucked Brian yet?"

"Not yet."

"For all you know, he might be able to satisfy you the way Sean does Jessica. You won't need wolf dick anymore."

"Are you going to Gerhard's and Janet's wedding tomorrow?" I asked.

"I was invited. I wasn't sure if I was going to go," Brenda said.

"Can you bring Brian? Janet has to fake her death to ditch her family in five or six years except for a sister and cousin who have both agreed to become breeders. She was going to really miss her brother who can't be told about wolves unless his wife becomes a breeder," I said. "Maybe we can smooth the way for Brian if he's serious about you, at the same time. Better than having it explode in your face later."

"I can ask."

"Call him now. Don't wait, since the wedding is tomorrow."

Brenda got on the phone right away. "Brian, I was invited to a wedding tomorrow, and I wasn't planning on going, but a few of my friends are going to go, including some from Maine and it would be a chance for you to meet them. Are you interested?" Pause. "I know it's short notice, but you don't have to dress up for it." "It's at the First United Methodist Church at 2 PM if you want to meet me there." Pause. "Brian, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I'm excited. Maybe you can get lucky." Pause. "Kisses." She hung up. "Now, I just have to figure out what to say."

"Tell the truth," Master said. "Before you met him, you had already contractually obligated yourself to provide four kids. You're on your third. He doesn't have to raise them. The only issue to him is you're going to be pregnant for much of the next three years, but Gretchen isn't totally wrong. If he can have wolf pussy some of the time while you're pregnant, he may be happy with that. Just switch to a female bodyguard, and share her. Unless he's the world's biggest stick in the mud, that's not a horrible proposition, and if he's serious about you, he can be informed about wolves, and why they're not a threat to your relationship."

"Okay, that makes sense."

"We'll help you get through it," I said. "Whatever happened to Tommy, Sr, anyway?"

"He's in therapy," Brenda said.

"Mental Health Therapy?" Gretchen asked. "Drug Therapy? Pussy Addiction Therapy?"

"Physical therapy. He fucked the wrong guy's wife," Brenda said, laughing. "He got the hell beat out of him. He may walk with a limp the rest of his life, and his looks won't be melting the panties off any women anymore."

"Who the hell did he piss off?" I asked.

"A minor crime boss in Madison. They tuned him up pretty good," Brenda said.

"He never was very bright," Gretchen said. "He used to tell me he could fuck the lesbian shit right out of me if I just let him fuck me."

"You too?" Brenda asked.

"It was everyone, Brenda. He was bad news."

"He hit on me too," Melanie said. "Martin was ready to take a baseball bat to him, but I said I was never going to date or fuck a two timing asshole like him."

"Hit on me too, white bread. He had no fucking boundaries whatever," Patricia said. "He was one twisted mother fucker. Wouldn't surprise me if he fucked his mother as just another pussy. I think the ones who actually took him up the most on it, were mostly the ones who you called friends, those backstabbing bitches."

"And, if I hadn't been a haughty stuck up bitch, you all would have told me."

"Of course, honey. Wouldn't want no woman stuck with a bastard like him."

"I was in my own little world."

"Which is why you don't want to ruin this Brian thing if he's as good as you think he is," Gretchen said. "Don't make two huge mistakes."

"Martin, I have a question for you," I said. "In Mankato a couple nights ago, we ran into a couple with the same infertility problem as you, and I need your opinion. Is it more palatable to you that Melanie had sex with a wolf, who you know she's not going to run off with, or would a man have been preferable, because he'd be human instead? Or would that be more threatening because he was human? You know about how you feel about both because Conor had to remain human to give you your baby. I know you'd have preferred neither if you had the option, but since it had to occur, which was better for you? Sean and I are really relaxed about sex with other people. We have sort of a wolf-like attitude about it; that sex is sex and emotions don't have to play a part in it, if you're committed to one another. Neither one of us is in a position to really answer that question for the vast majority of people, plus I need the male perspective."

"That's a tough one. I tend to be jealous anyway. I always got edgy if Melanie seemed to be paying too much attention to other guys, or vice versa. It's why I wanted to take a bat to Tommy, Sr. It's what made this hard for me in the first place. God knows it's harder for me in the sense that wolves are such good fuckers, and I know how much Melanie enjoyed the sex with Conor. I suppose it would be worse if it weren't in the open. It helped that he never rubbed my face in it, for which I'll thank you, Conor. I felt like less of a man anyway because I couldn't give her a baby, but you never made fun of my inadequacy. I know every time he had sex with her, I felt like I had to screw her four times to make up for it. Conor tried to keep it business like, even though Melanie loved the sex. If it were a human, they couldn't do such a great job of making her feel good, but if I had to say, I guess a wolf is the better option."

"But isn't Gerhard marrying Janet turning that idea upside down?" Patricia asked. "She's a human, marrying a wolf. Granted, it's rare, but it's not impossible either."

"I think part of the reason it works for them is because Janet is submissive, and enjoys the Dominance," I said. "But she's giving up a lot to marry a wolf. In six or seven years, they have to fake their own deaths, and neither of them can ever associate with people again, except for complete strangers, and the select few who know about wolves. That includes her family, parents, brothers, sisters, friends, anyone who can deduce from their relative aging that wolves are a separate, longer lived, species. Even complete strangers can be an issues if she's introducing a 45 year old appearing Gerhard as her husband when she's seventy. It doesn't track very well to most people. She can't raise the puppies she gives him, or any human child they can have, who'd likely need to be given up for adoption like Brigitte had to. She could conceivably die before any of her puppies get married, as it seems most wolves wait until their seventies or eighties to mate, let alone have children, so no grandchildren either.

"Gerhard is giving up things too. He can no longer advance up the wolf hierarchy until she dies. Any puppies she gives him can't be raised around her, as humans are too fragile, to hang around rambunctious puppies, who might accidentally bite them and turn them to wolves against the treaty, or break bones that won't heal as easily as wolves do. That's why it is so rare; because it's fucking complicated.

"Is better wolf sex really worth making all of those other sacrifices to be married to one? It's better to take a good lover like Sean and turn him into a better lover with a little wolf training and have a good human marriage. God knows I've gotten loads better at sex learning from wolves, so even though Sean gets to fuck wolves, he still wants to fuck me, because it's not that much of a drop off. Am I right, Gretch. I'm not as good a pussy licker as a wolf is, but I've gotten way better than I used to be."

"Better than most lesbians, toots."

"I couldn't deep throat a big dick until Brigitte showed me how to do that. They've got loads more experience and practice, but they can teach us how to have better sex without marrying one. So instead of just watching Melanie melt over Conor sex, Martin, you should be learning from Conor, or even more experienced wolves, how to fuck her brains out. How to lick pussy like a wolf, or suck cock like a wolf, or fuck like a wolf, so she doesn't need wolf dick at all for anything but having a child. I'd be asking for lessons, and they don't even have to show you on Melanie. They're happy to demonstrate with anyone."

"Pardon me for asking, but could you get Quinn's cock all the way down your throat?" Patricia asked.

"Every inch, but the thing is, every male wolf sucks so much dick, they can show you how to do it. Conor's had to suck more cock than most gay humans. I saw him swallow all of Quinn's cock too. I have seen every wolf I spent more than a couple days with, suck cock, including Gerhard, Quinn, Conor, Matt, Nat, Tony, Liam and Ryan. I haven't seen Rene have to do it, but he's an alpha, but before he became alpha, he had to do it. They just don't think of sex like we do. It doesn't matter. No one is gay because they sucked cock. They're just wolves."

"So you're saying I should learn to fuck like a wolf, and Brian won't have any reason not to want me?" Brenda said.

"Exactly. Do you love fucking your Pussycat, Master?"

"Very much, slut."

"As much as you love fucking Brigitte, Alicia and Ingrid, sir?"

"More."

I leaped on him and began smothering him with kisses. "Right answer, sir."

"Get a room," Gretchen said.

"Not as much as Gretchen, though," Master laughed.

"You fucked Jessica's husband?" Brenda said.

"Once. I'm in their bed often enough I had to see what he brought to the table. Not bad. Quinn was better. I fucked him once, too. To be honest, Quinn was the best sex I ever had. Almost made me regret being a lesbian. I think he was born with his dick in a pussy."

I laughed, and so did everyone else. "Personally, I think my Master fucks as well as Quinn. The only thing he's lacking is a little length, and a little girth. Quinn was blessed in those two areas, and no amount of training can fully compensate for Mother Nature's blessings."

"So you're not a gold star lesbian anymore, Gretchen?" Brenda asked.

"I lowered my standards once I got paid to fuck wolf cock. I've had two male dicks now, so shoot me. You should learn to lick pussy. I can train you."

"She can too," Patricia said.

"She licked your pussy?" Brenda asked.

"And Jessica. They asked me to decide who licked pussy better. It seemed like a tie. I think we still need to settle that argument."

"No more freebies," Gretchen said. "If I'm going to lick yours, you need to lick mine."

"I could be persuaded."

"Patty!" Brenda exclaimed.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it. Wolves opened up my sexual horizons too. I do prefer dick, but if one isn't available, I'll consider a nice, wet cunt. I've got to say, I'm enjoying sex more than I used to, and I've always enjoyed it. I thought I was doing good if I could have sex three times a week. Now, I'm disappointed if it's not twice a day."

"Five or more times a day on my honeymoon," Master said. "I'm going to hate going back to work."

"Damn, stud," Patricia said. "That's wolf-like in quantity. Jessica, would you have an objection to me taking your husband for a spin?"

"Not at all, Your Majesty. Master, I just compared you to Quinn, and she's fucked Quinn. I want you to give her the very best fucking you're capable of, so she doesn't think I'm a liar."

"Right here?"

"No, use one of the spare bedrooms, not the master, as that would be rude and disrespectful, sir. And since she's only fucked wolves since her breeding started, you don't have to use a condom. And clean up after yourself. We don't want to soil the sheets."

"You're really going to let your husband fuck Patty?" Brenda said.

"Sure. Do you want me to lick your pussy while we wait?"

"Forget Brenda," Martin said. "She has to get her son home and into bed. Show me how to lick Melanie better."

"Martin!" Melanie exclaimed.

"Wouldn't you like a better trained husband?"

"Are you serious?"

"I'd feel better with her training me than Conor."

Melanie laughed. "You're so bad."

"Hey, what about me?" Brenda said.

"I think you should make up for all those rude, nasty things you said to me in high school, by licking my pussy," Gretchen said.

"Only if you show me what to do first."

"Only if you don't have any semen in your skanky cunt."

Brenda laughed. "Not for a few hours anyway."

So that's how I taught Martin how to be a much, much better cunt licker. His wife really appreciated my lessons. Patricia didn't think I was a liar either, so Sean made me very proud. But then, he was used to fucking a pregnant woman. For once, the wolves didn't have anything to do, but play amongst themselves.

******

Mom and Dad had arrived while I was having the get together with my friends, flying into Madison, and renting a car. They were staying at Wolf Central with the wolves. When we got back, Mom gave both Sean and I a big hug, which was slightly embarrassing because she was naked and Sean got a woody.

"Looking good, Mom," I said. "Lot's of sex must agree with you."

She laughed, feeling Sean's interest, even if she couldn't see it, since we'd dressed to make the drive back.

"I don't know how it looks on me, but it feels great. I know you're not showing, but you still have pregnancy radiance."

"That's just pussy juice," I said, laughing. "I was showing Martin how to better pleasure his wife."

"Naughty girl! I can see you're still carrying on your submissive ways," Mom said, pointing to my collar.

"My whole honeymoon. I'm only taking it off for the wedding tomorrow."

"Well, hello there, our wandering children," Sasha said, walking into the room on Rene's arm. "Give your other mother a hug."

"Mom?" Sean said, "What are you doing here?"

"A senior sub-alpha, like Gerhard, mating, and a human at that, is a big deal. You might meet a lot of alphas while you're here, some of whom you've already met. We're mostly here for the mating ritual the day after tomorrow, but decided to fly in with Jessica's parents. I think a lot of wolves want to meet you and Wolf Daughter. You've made quite a name for yourselves on your honeymoon. Quinn is here as well."

"Your father invited Lois to the wedding tomorrow as his guest," Mom said. "He wants to make sure he keeps me in my place. We'll be spending tomorrow night in our old home."

I pulled out the keys I had in my purse. "Here are the keys. We tried to keep everything clean, but you might want to change the sheets. We had a good time tonight. Brenda was licking Gretchen's pussy, and Sean showed Patty how well he could fuck, in addition to whatever the wolves did. We left the master bedroom alone, so that should be good."

Mom and Dad both laughed.

"I hate to run, but I don't want to waste my husband's erection," I said. "We'll see you all tomorrow, at either the wedding or reception."

"Have fun, Jessica," Sasha said.

"I always do, mother-in-law. Your son is an excellent lover. He takes after wolves."

******

I was prepared for whatever happened during the wedding and reception. I might not have a chance to talk to Brian until the reception, but I had a good idea of what I wanted to say to him. I was a little more nervous of what I was going to say to Janet's brother. I was at the church early, because I hoped to speak to him sooner, rather than later. I also decided not to do without any collar entirely, but put on the lace one I wore at my wedding.

My preparation was rewarded when Janet and Gerhard arrived in the limousine. Her sister, Barbara, was the Maid of Honor, and got out of the limousine with her. Her brother, Peter, arrived at the same time with his wife, Lucy in his own car.

Janet introduced them to Sean and me.

"Jessica, this is my younger sister, Barbara, my Maid of Honor, and my younger brother, Peter, and his wife, Lucy. This is one of Gerhard's distant relatives, Jessica, and her husband, Sean. She's a newlywed herself, just getting married a couple weeks ago herself. I was at her wedding."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," I said, shaking their hands. "Peter and Lucy, if it's not too much trouble, could I have a few moments of your time. Barbara, if you have no official duties to perform for the wedding at the moment, a few minutes of your time might be appropriate as well. You can leave whenever you need to."

"Please do," Janet said. "I think it's very important."

So, the six of us, (Brigitte came too), found a quiet corner of the church to talk.

"Peter, do you know how Janet and Gerhard met?"

"Not really, no. We were all pretty surprised when she left her boyfriend of a year in Bristol, and ended up here for no particular reason at all."

"Janet is a submissive, and she met me and my road companions when we made a trip here a couple of years ago. I was submissive to another fellow at the time, and she was intrigued by what he was doing to me. As you can see from the collar I'm wearing, I'm a submissive also, to my husband at the current time. I'm his Pussycat. Initially, she followed a couple of days after us, after deciding to give up her boyfriend and job, hoping my then Master, would put her into submission as well. As it turned out, she became Gerhard's submissive instead, and in addition to taking his collar, agreed to be a surrogate mother, having children for infertile couples. They fell in love with each other during this time."

"What's a submissive?" Lucy asked.

"We can get into more detail about that later," I said, "but there's something else you need to know first. If you didn't already know, Barbara has agreed to become a surrogate mother as well. Was it four children you agreed to provide, Barbara?"

Peter looked at Barbara and she agreed that she'd promised to provide four children as well.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Because there's a strong need for women who are fertile to provide children to those who can't," Barbara said, "and because I'm being paid a substantial amount of money to do so, and the economy sucks right now. You're lucky you found a great job right away after you graduated. I hadn't found anything for four months, and Janet told me about the opportunity to make money in this way."

"I've done it too," I said. "I lost my job and I had a mountain of debt from a home I'd just purchased and school loans. I've already had two children, and I signed a contract for four total. I met my husband when I was already pregnant with the first, and he's come to understand how important it is, and doesn't mind if I help. The reason I wanted to talk to you about it, is because I'd like you and Lucy to agree to have at least one yourselves."

"Why would we want to do that?"

"There's a lot of different reasons, at least one of them being that you and Lucy would be paid a hundred thousand dollars for your help."

"I have a good job."

"Bully for you. I haven't found another job in the shipbuilding field for close to three years. But even if you don't need the money, think of what you could do with some extra money. Money towards a summer home, the trip of a lifetime to Europe or the Caribbean, or even setting it aside in case you lose your job, or want to have an educational trust fund set aside for your own children."