All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 29'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman547 months ago

Great chapter. Can't wait till the next installment is available. Keep'em coming.

Wolftight21Wolftight217 months ago

Really love the direction this went. I am wondering when the storm will come.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt7 months ago

I’ve changed my mind. I’ve become a Sean fan. His speech to Gretchen and the offer for her to live with them, plus his selfless gentleness and love towards Jessica were really nice to read. But I don’t think I get a vote on his fate, do I? This was perhaps the best chapter in this story. Still tons of sex bordering on craziness, but also more plot line and character development. I like it. Enjoying your other current story as well

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very happy to see that it wasn't over. Can't wait for the next edition.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoyed this installment. Will truly miss these folks when the story ends. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've missed this story with the longer times between chapters. Quite the sailing adventure. No telling at the moment if any of Jessica's 'free use' evening roped in any more potential breeders but she might have inspired a new lifestyle/adventure for Jasper and Darlene which could also include some breeding.

This cruise could last many chapters worth. I hope you spend time with Helga, from her perspective, as she trains Bernard in the finer arts of dining at the Y and devotion to his female superior and keyholder. Anna could receive a much improved husband back. He'll have quite an experience with a caged and controlled cock. They do make some very small ones that would reduce him even further which could really light a fire under him. Since his tongue is his sex organ for the day, it could lick wherever she wants. He could also learn full body massage so in the future, he can sooth Anna after her future bull or one of the wolves leaves her limp and satisfied.

Until next chapter, have a kinky writing experience Thors_Fist.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoying this series! I think this cruise would be a good place to find a man willing to breed a female wolf.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the previous anon, They haven't been able to solve that problem yet. I think it could be tried with Sean though the highest ranking female would be Sasha. Maybe if Jessica was sitting on her hips a bit, she could guide him in then keep him busy with some heavy tongue kissing? I think it would take someone thoroughly familiar with the lady wolves who could see them in his mind as their human even when pumping the wolf form. Much riskier to try with completely new men, non-disclosure agreement or not.

Early on, there was a possibility of a wolf run strip club where a easily acquired sperm supply could be collected. Since this is a swing cruise something close could be attempted. A gloryhole wall, manned by the ladies, where they spit into glasses instead of swallowing? Or maybe a dark playroom where no-one is intended to see. Just an anonymous orgy but the wolves could as well as smell the men to collect without anyone kknowing. They could also collect from pussy cleanups.

Instead of the internet famous turkey baster, they use a syringe of some sort, maybe a veterinary syringe, to reach the wolf cervix and squirt the contents past the natural obstacle. They would still need one or more of the female wolves to be in her fertile time. It would be quite the cruise if one or more of them could leave preggers. From the description of the problem previously in the story such an occurance could be either the first time ever for human male/ female wolf pup breeding or the first in a very long time. Either way would be a cause for celebration as far as the wolves were concerned and something to spread like wildfire among the packs. The legend of wolf daughter would continue to grow. Even though she's more of a bystander in the achievement. lol

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Nice development with Sean really stepping up allowing a Jess to have time with Quinn and offering Gretchen a place in their home. Just wonder when the hammer is going to fall.

Another great instalment. 5⛤

lea69lea697 months ago

Who was the guy who disappeared ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous