All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 34'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
IntoblackIntoblackabout 2 months ago

I very much enjoyed this series and look forward to following them in the new series. Thank you,

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 months ago

Ah fuck Thor! The Moral Majority is busily taking us back to the Dark Ages irl. Not in my virtual escape cocoon too! Sigh…. Guess it’s no surprise tho, cause so many people are just idiots. It’s going to be interesting to read, but I think I’ll need to take my blood pressure medicine first. Great story!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 months ago

What a complete balls up, but that what we expect from governments theses days. Another excellent instalment; the only thing I regret is the notes at the start where you detail what's happening. IMO it would be far more exciting and better if we didn't know what was happening until it occurred. Still a massive ⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤ again.

mac1729mac1729about 2 months ago

Thanks for a great chapter. You certainly left hanging until the next story

Thanks for for writing

binderman91binderman91about 2 months ago

I did not see this ending coming.Ready for the new series to start.

Ollythedj1Ollythedj1about 2 months ago

hey buddy i have to say that this story has to keep going. i need to read that everything is going to be alright with Jessica and the wolves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OMG Shifters bend over and get screwed in the butt

Looking forward to the next story to be published with the girls tearing strips from the government

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well this took a turn for the worse. Just when you thought things were going to be good for Quinn and Jessica, I guess they aren't. Too bad. This is why Washington needs to be wiped clean and new people need to be elected and told if you don't do your job right, you'll be cleaned out and another will take your place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Did they expect dogs and horses to be normal humans? "

If dogs and horses wanted to be citizens, yes, they would expect them to follow normal human norms.

"If they want the pack's protection and benefits, they freely offer obeisance for that right to remain a member of the pack."

Sexual subservience in exchange for protection. Can't understand why some would be upset about that "free" choice. There are plenty of real world examples of that. None of them pretty. The werewolves will simply have to drop the rule and be as kinky as they want to be on a more voluntary basis.

MurseDMurseDabout 2 months ago

A great cliffhanger ending to a really good, well written series. I started the series a couple weeks ago and have enjoyed it. The only issue I had with it is the way you keep repeating/rehashing the way they have to breed/life expectancy/etc. After the first couple chapters I just scrolled past it. Otherwise, a great series that I can’t wait to read more of.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 2 months ago

Hell of a good story - I've enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next series.

Wolftight21Wolftight21about 2 months ago

Wow. Was not expecting that. It's very good though.

I look forward to the sequel series.

LeifsonLeifsonabout 2 months ago

Nice cliff hanger. Some intriguing foreshadowing of things that could further go wrong. Looking forward to the sequel.

HoundstoothbearHoundstoothbearabout 2 months ago

Thank you for penning this series, I enjoyed it

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 months ago

Hell of a Cliffhanger.

I've loved the story since chapter 1 and that ain't changing.

Our heroines need to spread their story far and wide, and fast.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 2 months ago

Well suck, I hate the endin.

shelleycat1shelleycat1about 2 months ago

Thank you for a great story. It is such an unusual take on werewolves. Almost there is too much sex, because it is quite repetitive. I like the characters and bringing family in, and the choices your characters have to make. I am anticipating your next story, you have left yourself plenty of room to maneuver.

greens444greens444about 2 months ago

Great story. Thanks

LBLR15LBLR15about 2 months ago

I’m sure everyone has different stories of Thors_Fist that are the favorites. This one is right up there with me. Extremely creative concept and I’m thrilled it is continuing. I think there’s room for Jessica to meet our favorite Psychiatrist Beth. I was hoping the nod to that story might be a foreshadowing. 5 Stars always.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 2 months agoAuthor

I realize that it tends to be repetitive in places. Part of that is do to the form, publishing a chapter every so often over the course of a half year. Not everyone starts at the beginning, and if you jump in at the middle, you may not know what is going on. So I try to drop in things that help someone catch up. If it were a book, it would be far less repetitive, because everyone starts at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Quite the turd in the punch bowl to end this book. Wolf daughter is going to do a full court press tour. She is going to be the public face of werewolves and other shifters. She will also make herself a target.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

i loved it i just wanna know where to find the rest of it in the future so i can keep track of jess and quinn and all the others please if possible let us know where to find it or if you plan to publish it let us know what the book will be named please

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Does anyone know a story that has tags similar to this? not necessarily that of werewolves but that of group sex and with multiple partners mainly the idea of ​​submission to someone superior.

Thors_FistThors_Fist16 days agoAuthor

I don't know about other shapeshifter stories, but I know there are a lot of sci-fi types of stories where other superior beings hold and treat people like pets. A lot of them are reverse harem types stories with resultant group sex and bondage and discipline. Tags like 'reverse harem' may help you find them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous