Maternity

Story Info
A lesbian will do anything to become a mother.
3.1k words
3.59
44.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers

Charlotte was ready to become a mother.

The perfect time of the month, a three-year-long relationship with her partner, a steady job with great maternity benefits, and the perfect suburban house that was just put on the market. It was as if the universe was begging her to become a mother. Who was Charlotte to not pay heed to the Universe?

The bedroom in her apartment was set up with the perfect atmosphere. Dim lights, and, well that was about all that she had to do. The bedroom was otherwise always picture-perfect, with just enough sexual undertones.

She sat on the bed, dressed in black lace lingerie and a pink satin robe, and waited for her partner to get back home. She had sent the perfect text message a few minutes back. It was an innuendo, not overtly suggestive, but vague enough to pique interest.

She heard a rumble as the apartment door was opened, and a smile crept upon her face. Her heart started racing. For a moment she wondered if it was the nerves, but no, she was just really excited.

"What was that text about, babe?" came a voice from the living room.

"Come to the bedroom and find out," replied Charlotte.

As footsteps approached the bedroom, Charlotte straightened her back and pushed her chest out. She was gifted with the perfect set of tits, and she never missed an opportunity to show them off. Firm but supple, big but not massive, and at times it seemed that it was the appearance of the bra that was improved by her breasts and not the other way around.

"Hello there," said Charlotte as her partner told at the bedroom door.

"Why can I not come back home to this sight every damn day?" asked Emma, as she approached Charlotte.

"Then how would days like these feel special?" asked Charlotte, as she took Emma's hand and stood up.

The two women stood facing each other. Emma glanced down to take in what her partner was wearing. Her slim body with just the right curves and ample bosoms was barely covered by the lingerie and the robe. Emma on the other hand was still in her office clothes. Her white blouse and black skirt looked even more boring now.

They were about the same height, but other than that Emma always seemed to fall short. She wasn't as slim, her pussy wasn't as tight, and while had the same sized boobs as her partner, hers sagged a slight bit. To make things worse, she earned less than Charlotte while working longer hours. She would often feel as if she wasn't good enough for Charlotte, but it was moments like this that reminded her of just how lucky she was.

"Every day with you is special," said Emma as she pulled Charlotte in for a passionate kiss.

As they kissed, Emma began fondling Charlotte's tit and Charlotte rubbed Emma's pussy over the skirt.

"I'm going to need you to be wet for what's going to happen next," whispered Charlotte.

"Oh, I'm so wet for you."

"Well, not exactly for me."

Emma pulled away to give her partner a puzzled look, but before she could, she felt someone grab her from behind and push her up against the wall. Just as she recognised who it was, her throat was grabbed and she had a hard time breathing.

"Phil?" said Emma, barely.

"Hey," replied Phil, with a smile on his face but show no signs of letting her go.

Emma was still in too much shock to do anything, so she just stood there, still. Charlotte walked up to them.

"What's going on? Phil, let go of me."

"Emma, I want to become a mother. And I want you to carry the child," said Charlotte.

"What?"

"Remember that night when we were talking about growing our family and you said you might want to carry the child?"

"What?! We were drunk!"

"I have made up my mind now. And Phil has graciously agreed to provide the sperm."

Emma turned her eyes towards the man holding her by the throat. They had been roommates in college and best friends since.

"He had some conditions," Charlotte continued, "but I think that they were all acceptable."

"Phil, you don't have to do this."

"Look, I'm your best friend and I just want to help you guys out," said Phil, and it almost felt genuine.

"Charlotte, why don't we talk about this. We can figure something out."

"I have figured it all out. It's the perfect time of the month right now, Phil will inseminate you and you will conceive. Few months down the line, you will take your maternity leave, and give birth. Then if you wish, you can go back to your work. It's not like your salary contributes much to this house. Meanwhile, I will track all the progress of the pregnancy on my Instagram, and I'll get a new demographic of followers as well."

"You want to become a mother just to post about it on Instagram? Why don't you get pregnant?" retorted Emma.

"Don't be silly. Instagram is my job, and I cannot afford to not take it seriously. I have a body and an image to maintain. But more importantly, I'm still technically a virgin with a tight pussy, and I'm not gonna let anything happen to it just to bear a child."

"You're still a virgin?" asked Phil. He was genuinely shocked.

"Technically yes. Never had anything phallic enter my vagina. The maximum was her two fingers. I'm a real lesbian, unlike some people."

"What is that supposed to mean?" asked Emma. Her face had begun turning red.

"Remember that dildo you had before we met? And remember what you told me about you and Phil? How you gave him a handjob once."

"His girlfriend had dumped him. It was out of pity!"

"Hey!" said Phil and squeezed Emma's throat a little tighter.

"Whatever, Emma. I still looked past all this while. I never say a word when you introduce yourself as a lesbian. And now is your turn to show some gratitude."

"Gratitude? By letting you make him fuck me?"

"I'm not making him fuck you. I suggested the turkey baster, but this was one of his conditions."

"What?" Emma's eyes darted back to Phil. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she could understand why Charlotte might want her to be the one to get pregnant, without even actually talking about it beforehand. But she could not understand why Phil would agree to give them his sperm only if he got to fuck her.

"That's not entirely true," said Phil. "You asked me to just give you my sperm in a container unless I wanted to do it the traditional method. It wasn't my idea, you gave me the option, and I took it."

This somehow did not make Emma feel better. Had this gone the civilized route, had conversations happened, had clinical procedures been followed, Emma would have loved to use Phil's sperm to get pregnant. But her girlfriend and best friend forcing it upon her in this way was something else entirely.

"It doesn't matter now. Phil, I need you to inseminate her. Do it now," said Charlotte.

Phil used his free hand to squeeze Emma's tits over her blouse.

"Emma, I'm doing this because I love you and I want you to be happy," said Phil.

"I don't see how that's the case. You saw the chance to betray our friendship, and you took it. Just fuck me and get this over with. I'll get on my fours on the bed and you can take me from behind."

"I'm sorry you feel this way. Regardless, that's not how I'm going to fuck you. I'm a man and I have certain needs," said Phil as his hand slid down from her boobs to under her skirt and panties. He felt her pussy. it was still slightly wet.

Emma had never had a man's hand on her pussy. A few men had groped her tits on the metro, but this was the first time one hand been on her crotch. The thought sent a shiver up her spine.

Phil pulled his hand out and licked it. He smirked at Emma and then nodded at Charlotte.

Charlotte disrobed and stripped off her lingerie. She sat down on the seat next to the bed, spread her legs apart and began rubbing her pussy. Emma looked at her in shock.

"This was another one of his conditions," said Charlotte with clear disgust in her voice. She was no fan of watching her girlfriend get fucked by a man. She had wanted to just go into the living room and turn up the music until it was done. But, she supposed that Phil had watched enough porn to think that this is something lesbians enjoy.

Phil stared at the beauty rubbing herself for a few more moments. He always felt that she was a little too full of herself, but he had always wondered what she looked like naked, and now she exceeded his expectations.

He looked back at Emma, someone he had known for a longer time but had never wondered what she had looked like under those clothes. But he'd be lying to himself if he had never thought of fucking her. The fact that his cock was going to enter a lesbian pussy was a massive turn on, though he needed to not be completely erect at the moment so that he'd be able to fulfil yet another fantasy.

His cock in a lesbian mouth.

He pushed Emma down onto her knees and held her the back of his head in one hand. Emma gasped for air as her throat was let go off. Phil unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-erect cock.

Emma remembered it well enough. It was the only cock she had ever touched. It had seemed big in her hands back in the day, but it didn't seem as intimidating at the moment. Then she realised what was about to happen. It was going to go in her mouth and come back out bigger and harder.

She wanted to protest, but Phil simply pinched her nose and a few moments later, her mouth opened up. He guided his cock in her mouth, just the tip at first, and looked Emma in the eyes. Tears had started welling up already, but Phil wanted to enjoy all the waterworks.

Slowly, he pushed his entire cock into her mouth, until her nose touched his crotch, then he let go of her nose and held the back of her head with both had. Spit had started building up in her mouth, some already running down the sides. Slowly, he pulled his cock out until only the head was in it.

"This is for the best," Phil said, still looking Emma in her teary eyes. Then, he thrust his cock all the way back inside and began fucking her face.

Emma had been overwhelmed the moment she tasted the cock. Now, getting her face fucked by it made her zone out entirely. She could feel her gag reflexes kicking up every time the cock hit the back of her throat, she could feel the spit dripping out of the mouth and spilling onto her white blouse, she could feel the tears streaming down her eyes, but all she could think about was her and Charlotte, out in a park somewhere with their child.

Emma might have never agreed to get pregnant because she was sure that she'd wuss out, but maybe this was exactly the push she had needed to do it. Maybe Charlotte knew this and was doing this because she knows what's right.

"That's enough," said Charlotte, after Phil had fucked Emma's face for over two minutes. "I cannot risk you cumming in her mouth." Charlotte had never stopped rubbing herself due to the conditions set out by Phil.

Phil stopped and pulled out of Emma's mouth. Emma coughed and spat as she tried regaining her breath. She looked around her. Phil stood in front of her, grinning. Charlotte was on the seat, still rubbing herself, almost as if she was enjoying this.

Emma cursed herself for thinking that Charlotte would do something that's right for Emma, she would only do what's right for herself.

Phil pulled Emma up to her feet. Her blouse was drenched in her spit and he could see the white bra underneath clearly. He ripped the blouse open then asked her to strip. He stared at her as she did, and once she was naked he inserted two fingers into her pussy.

"You're dripping wet, Emma. You sure you're a lesbian?"

Emma's face was still red from the choking and the face fucking, but it somehow still turned redder. Did she actually enjoy the face fucking? Or is this just a defence mechanism for what's next? She really hoped it was the latter, but for some reason, she wasn't sure.

Charlotte didn't say anything.

Phil, with his now erect cock laid down on the bed and looked at Charlotte. Charlotte in turn looked at Emma.

"Babe, I need you to ride him."

There was nothing for Emma to do now but ride him. What else could she do? Not ride him and just get her pussy fucked like her mouth. At least this way she could control the pace and roughness. She approached the bed, straddled Phil, closed her eyes and guided his rock hard cock, still slick with her spit, in her pussy. Slowly, the entire head penetrated her, and she let out a slight groan.

It was larger than her former dildo and was a real tight fit. As she slid further down the cock, she realised that this is how tight Charlotte's pussy must feel. She was secretly glad her pussy was as wet as it was. Once she was all the way down, she involuntary squeezed her pussy, as if to hold Phil, because she had never felt this close to a person for a long time. Charlotte had forbidden dildos and strap-ons and it had been years she had had penetrative sex with an ex.

Somehow it just felt right.

Then she opened her eyes and saw Phil look right at her. Whatever it was that had felt right now seemed wrong. She was being forced to ride a man. But that was all she could do, so she started rocking her hips.

She heard him let out a slight moan as she continued, and soon enough, she let one out too. It caught her by surprise. She quickly looked at Charlotte, still rubbing herself as she watched her girlfriend fuck another man.

Emma looked back down at Phil, then closed her eyes and started rocking her hips faster. It felt good, but more importantly, he would finish quicker. Although, that shouldn't stop her from being the only one not getting off.

As she rode Phil exactly how she liked, her hand slid down and began rubbing her clit whilst the other played with her tits. She began moaning louder and more often. Phil grabbed her and pulled her close to him. She had to let go of her tits to support herself, but she wasn't going to stop rubbing her clit.

Phil took her tits in his hands and began kissing and sucking on them one by one, something that he had wanted to do since he had seen her in a swimsuit. Emma liked this much better than her own hands, so she didn't resist. It was alright as long as her eyes were closed

Just when she was about to orgasm, Phil pushed her off him.

"You seem too eager for my cum, Emma."

Charlotte still rubbed her pussy, though she derived no pleasure from having to watch her girlfriend enjoy sex with a man. She looked on as Phil contorted Emma into her next position. Phil pushed Emma's legs up and pinned them behind her own shoulders creating the tastiest human pretzel he could have asked for, and now he had the best and the most welcoming view of her pussy.

As he began pushing his cock in, she noticed that Emma had closed her eyes again. He wasn't going to let her get away with it this time.

"Keep your eyes open," Phil said as he grabbed Emma's throat. Then he shoved his entire cock into her pussy, which seemed to ensure that her eyes were opened as wide as possible. He fucked the tight pussy as hard as he could and for as long as he could.

With his free hand, he began rubbing Emma's clit, and this in combination with the fucking and the choaking resulted in deep moans from the lesbian. Emma was really enjoying what was happening to her, but she hated it with every fibre of her being.

As she inched closer to an actual climax, Phil murmured that he was about to cum. She hoped that he would last long enough for her to orgasm as well. But after all this, why would that happen?

Phil thrust in on last time, as deep and hard as possible, and he ejaculated. his cock pulsated in Emma's tight pussy as his cum coated her on the inside. Unfortunately, he had stopped right before she could orgasm as well.

He let go of Emma's throat and pulled out. She was glad, yet disappointed. She was about to untangle herself when Charlotte stopped rubbing herself and jumped out of the seat. She rushed towards Emma and held her in position.

"Phil, leave us alone for the night. Find a blanket in the linen closet," said Charlotte.

"Why does he need a blanket?" asked Emma.

"He's staying the night."

"Why?"

"We'll try again tomorrow as well."

"What? No!"

"You seemed to quite enjoy it."

"And you got off watching me get fucked by a man."

"I did not get off. It was his condition. If it were up to me, I'd have been waiting in the living room."

"So you don't care that a man just fucked me. You just didn't want to watch it. Fuck you. Now, let me go."

"No, I need you to stay in this position for some more time. Phil has left you with a creampie, and if you move too much it'll start dripping out, and we don't want all this hard work to go to waste. In a few minutes. I'm gonna give you the orgasm you so desperately need. It'll increase the chances of conception."

"Fuck you."

"I love you," said Charlotte as she kissed Emma's thigh.

"I love you, too."

"We're going to be mothers."

"Yes we are," said Emma.

ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers