All Comments on 'Maternity'

by ThatKyra

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

This one was really good, would love to read more similar to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn!!!! That got my crank rock hard. I never realized what a turnon the thought of inseminating a lesbian could be. The only downside of the story being that Phil didn't get a orgasm out of Emma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's where I would walk out on my pimp. It's made clear I'm a means to an end & the relationship would probably end when something better came along. The alpha made it clear she had a slave. No chains, but chained none the less.

I'd be at the pharmacy the next day.

RiseOneRiseOnealmost 3 years ago

Good my ass. I've not read many stories as stupid as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good sequel could that Emma and Phil talked during the night and decided to make Charlotte pregnant as well. With or without her consent.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Thats all kinds of nope. Best friend raping his friend with her girlfriend's consent, just no even as a fantasy. Was kinda hoping they'd turn the tables on Charlotte as punishment for trying to get Phil to take his friend by force but nope, dude just straight up raped his best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just dumb?? Neither of the girls were into it? Not to mention like, if shes rich then she can just get sperm from a sperm doner? Or maybe find any other person who isnt a creepy perv to do this? Like i get that its porn and all but this is just dumb

GwillisGwillisover 2 years ago

I really liked the characterization in the story. Charlotte and Emma especially felt like people who are in a pretty fucked up relationship which I thought was well written. I ended up feeling sorry for Emma too because it feels like she’s used to having her decisions overridden or disrespected by her partner and that’s never a good thing in a relationship. I think this story works as a standalone story but if there was a sequel I hope Emma is able to assert herself more and take the other two down a peg. Definitely look forward to reading the rest of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous