All Comments on 'Maternity Hall Pass'

by Priscilla_June

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If her husband is that big of an asshole, let Liam knock her up so they can continue.

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature9 months ago

So sweet!

And the pacing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautiful!! My wife had a fling with a young lad 35 years ago when she was pregnant! It excited me immensley!!!! This was evocative and extremely well written by a great storyteller!!!!

Priscilla_JunePriscilla_June9 months agoAuthor

Anon, your hinting towards thoughts I’ve had on a sequel :3

Elaine, awww thanks, glad you enjoyed!

yowseryowser9 months ago

Sweet tale

All the way around. Tender, funny, enchanting.

Pjt2017Pjt20179 months ago

Great storyline! Keep going.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

Terrific! Good pacing and well thought out. Seductive and sexy. Reminds me of when my wife was pregnant. She was insatiable and I loved the way she looked and felt. Great stuff.

Ian_SnowIan_Snow9 months ago

Loved it. Well written, and believable setup. Great stuff!

Priscilla_JunePriscilla_June9 months agoAuthor

Thanks all for the kind words and Rob for taking a look and providing feedback :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was a remarkable story that felt true. Excellent writing! Thank you.

DeathkiwiDeathkiwi8 months ago

A really well written story and I loved the characters. I hope that you continue the story.

HermitinhidingHermitinhiding8 months ago

Wonderful story, it's sexy believable and sweet. I usually don't like cheating, but here I was rooting for these two and hoping to read more about them. Would love to see them get together. Well done, thanks for sharing.

ThePregnantFemboy03ThePregnantFemboy038 months ago

One of the best I've read on this website. Would love to see a sequel where Tessa and Liam officially become a couple. Maybe he even attends the birth, in place of her neglectful husband.

WidowernHornyWidowernHorny8 months ago

Brilliant story....totally engrossed.....we need a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A sexy and moving story. Please....give us a sequel!

JusticeGreyJusticeGrey6 months ago

I would really like to learn a little more about Liam. What he does outside of lusting after his beautiful neighbor, that sort of thing. BTW, for a minute I was hoping Liam's father would get involved, too, but I really think that's a different story altogether.

cheney_dude_2022cheney_dude_20226 months ago

What a very erotic, sexy, feminine way of telling how a pregnant woman had to lead a very shy boy to having sex with her. Very brilliant and had me totally engrossed in it from the start. If the husband is such a rude SOB, let Liam continue knocking her up..

Yes, it does need a sequel to this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely the best I have read here... GREAT. A man would have to be cut from stone in order to be critical in any way, shape, or form ! P-J, be rightfully proud of this one !

BunnymasterBunnymaster4 months ago

I was in a similar situation as a 17 y/o boy, I mention that because the author has nailed the inexperienced boy’s take of the situation so well.

On top that the author’s prose is artfully polised. All around top shelf writing, wonderfully done.

luv2custripluv2custripabout 1 month ago

A story this well-written—and this hot—shows the rest of us mortals how good erotic fiction can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPriscilla_June@Priscilla_June
305 Followers
My personal delusions for your enjoyment. My goal on Lit is to write like I am the only one reading it. I want to improve as a writer first and foremost but with such a subjective goal I know I can only do so through accepting meaningful feedback and writing without inhibiti...