Math Pet in Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily nodded. She often found herself overthinking during training sessions, and she liked this idea, if she could just manage to obey and trust, that she would feel all the good things with this man. That her body would take over and get her where she was supposed to be.

He had her close her eyes and led her in some breathing work. His hands started on her thighs and as she breathed out, she could feel them getting closer to her vulva. Her breathing slowed her heartbeat, and she found herself anticipating where his hands would go next, impatient. She tried to follow his lead, to keep relaxing into it and trust that he would take her body where she needed to go, but she couldn't hold back a little moan. "Please...more."

His voice immediately turned sterner. "I know you want more, dear, and we'll get there. Your body is responding nicely. Keep breathing."

She obeyed, and several breaths in she could feel his fingers massaging her outer labia and then her inner ones. She usually struggled to have an orgasm while she was being trained, especially with a man she had just met, but she could feel something building that she couldn't control. And before she could totally notice or name it, he spoke.

"Yes, Ms. Emily. I can feel what your body wants. You're going to cum for me, sweetheart."

Even through the haze of her deep breaths, his touches, and her body's responses, Emily was still able to feel a small amount of skepticism about this, but Elijah was right that he knew what to do with her body. When he finally touched her clitoris, she gasped and something opened up inside of her.

As he continued rubbing small circles over it, she could hear a voice that she knew was hers but still seemed distant. It was crying out with yesses and mores and pleases, and she knew at that moment that this was the point of all of it, the place that this training was supposed to get you. In that moment, it all felt right and made sense. This was the room where she was supposed to be.

After her orgasm was over, he let her rest, resuming rubbing her back and having her breathe, and when she was ready to sit up, she saw him grinning at her, back to that cheerful energy from earlier. "Now, wasn't that good, my little math pet?" And when she responded in kind with an "Oh my goodness, Mr. Plummer, it was", it was purely earnest with not even a tinge of sophistication or cynicism.

"Now that you're warmed up, dear, and I hope that you trust me a little more not to be your typical --." He paused for a moment. "Now that you trust that your body and I, that we know what we're doing together, I'm going to penetrate you, ok?" And she knew that the question was rhetorical, but also that he really did want her to say yes, and also that she did want to say yes, and she nodded so much that he chuckled at her for it.

"I don't have any instructions for you for this part, Ms. Emily. Your body is exactly what I need tonight and I have no doubt you will be excellent."

She put her head down a little, feeling shy at his praise, but he gave her a gentle "no" and lifted her chin up. "I mean it. Believe in that. Your body is enough. Who you are is enough, my girl."

He motioned for her to get on her hands on knees and positioned her facing toward the headboard so he could take her from behind. When she felt him penetrate her, that sensation of fullness, she gasped and he responded.

"You're ready for this, Emily. I can tell. Same as before. I'm going to work with your body." He punctuated these with long deep strokes and she could feel herself opening up for him. She felt past the point where she could exert any kind of control. She was Emily the good girl, Emily the math pet, Emily who was cheerful and bright, but right now she was Emily, the eligible girl who was beautiful and enough and who was getting the fucking her body needed.

He grabbed her hips. It felt intimate, like he was getting even closer to her. His actions were getting more urgent, his breathing faster. He reached around to her pussy, starting with gently caresses all over it. As he fucked her harder, he began rubbing her clitoris and pulling on her inner labia, and this wasn't a thing she thought she would have liked, but the sensation somehow worked.

"Nothing to be shy about. Beautiful. Unique, like you. Now, Emily. It's time." He murmured in her ear and the feeling of his words and his breath set her off and they came together, him fucking her through her orgasm, filling her body with his cum as she cried out thanking him. As he finished, he grabbed her hips for a final time and held her motionless on his cock.

When he pulled out, he turned her around and had her spread her legs wide, laying back on the bed face up. She could feel the wetness between her legs, hers mixed with his. "You really filled me up there, Mr. Plummer," she both said and meant, and she could tell he was proud of himself.

"A girl like you - how could I not, sweetheart? Now just lay back like that. Let it stay inside of you. Nothing better!"

He stroked her hair and she lay, legs spread and absorbing his cum. She felt at peace, and when he suggested to her that maybe he should swing by her dorm the next day before he left town to make sure she remembered what he'd taught her about giving a truly excellent blowjob and work on some more advanced skills around orgasm control, Emily found herself hoping that he would.

He patted her head and told her it was time to go. He got his clothes on, including the bow tie and pocket square, and she watched him checking his hair in the bathroom mirror. She got dressed and was about to put her panties back on when he smiled and shook his head. "I want to get a few more minutes with that pussy of yours on the way home. I don't think the hotel will mind if we borrow a towel for you to sit on, and you can just keep those legs spread for me, darling."

Elijah put her panties in his pocket and grabbed a bath towel. He put a hand on her lower back and guided her to the elevator and back down to the lobby, handed his keys to the valet, and then again opened the car door for her, lay the towel out, and buckled her in. He pulled up her skirt and rearranged her legs so that her heels were on the seat and her pussy available, her lips still long and full and wet.

For the drive back to campus, he hummed and looked at her and it made her feel good to be on display like this, that this man found her attractive and desirable. Occasionally he would reach over and rub her clit or tug on her lips, and when she would cry out he would smile and tease her about how well-trained her body was and how maybe he should pull over and fuck her again.

But he didn't, and soon they were at the campus gate, and he was chatting with the guard. "I told you I'd bring this little lady back tonight!" She gave him directions to her dorm, and he drove her there and walked her back to her room. It was still before eleven, but the dorm was quiet, and Emily wondered if there was something big happening on campus that she didn't know about.

At her door he pulled her in for a deep kiss, his hands grabbing her bare ass as his tongue found hers. "You were my good girl tonight, Emily. I'll try to swing by after my breakfast with the happy couples tomorrow morning. See if that fantastic body of yours and I can have another go of it. I think she likes me, Em!" And he winked and walked away as Emily let herself back into her dorm suite, turning on the light.

Her body was still cold from the brief time outside, but she didn't notice. She remembered as she took her clothes off to change into a short, silky blue nightie that he still had her sheer white panties in her pocket, and she wondered if she'd ever be getting those back. In the mirror, she looked over herself with pride -- her strong legs and shoulders, her long dark hair and full breasts - and thought of what Elijah had said about her body being good and enough.

She brushed her teeth and settled into her double bed, thinking about all the things she wanted to get done tomorrow -- problem sets and studying, a trip to the gym and to the laundry room - but hoping Elijah would pay her a visit. And as she fell asleep, the memory of him fucking her from behind as he rubbed her clitoris and told her it was time to come washed over her and she knew she was a good girl and that, at least with this man, her body could do the things it was built to do.

12