All Comments on 'Math Teacher'

by NS_Stories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic start

Yes definitely a great start but please make sure that he gets mrs. C pregnant . This is one hell of a great start to a great series of stories. But don’t get carried away yes he told his best friend and that might come back to haunt him . Since he has now told his best friend he must now struggle with the thought that his friend might tell someone else. He has to put a strong suggestion to make sure that his friend either never remembers again what he has been told. Or that if he tells anyone else he will die . You must remember that the more people that he tells the more weaker your stories become . So yes go get that mrs. C make her yours get her pregnant get her tattoo telling her that her body belongs to him and him only. Start setting up a harem get more female teachers or mothers get them pregnant to ( yes I have a pregnant fetish ) . The world is your oyster you have a fantastic talent and a fantastic start to a fantastic story so don’t blow it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Ridiculous.

You don’t take math in university unless it’s part of the curriculum you need for your degree. You sure as FUCK won’t spend $1,000 bucks plus books to take it because the teacher is hot. And if it’s a local university, how about done fuckibg background: is it a nationally recognized with 5,000+ students, many of whom are younger, hotter and just as horny as the PROFESSOR, because that’s what they’re called in university and college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
repost?

This is a repost of an existing/old story in this category?

NS_StoriesNS_Storiesover 3 years agoAuthor

Yes this is a repost. It is my story, but I’ve reposted a couple old ones and I’m working on continuations and new ones.

hornacekhornacekover 3 years ago
wrong choice for a title

Your main character gets mind control powers, and you title your story "Math Teacher" indicating that the math teacher will be his primary target instead of spreading his power around to various targets. The math teacher is one of the least interesting characters in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It just happens to fast

It just happens to fast, I suppose the stroker's will like it though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Potential

You moved through the plot too quickly. Didn’t really feel a connection to any of the characters. Also was not a fan of him sharing news of his powers.

409er409erover 1 year ago

We need a updated story on Mrs C. One where Jason’s hardwork pays off.

409er409erover 1 year ago

We need more of Mrs C please. More milk, more kind control. Maybe even some kind of scheme to use her as his pawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any reason you stole this story from someone who published it on this very website literally 22 years ago?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNS_Stories@NS_Stories
Re-submitting some stories I wrote 15-20 years ago. Update - have started writing more, love getting feedback, positive or constructive criticism. Don’t forget to vote! 😁

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES