Math Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent blinked a couple times and finally came to his senses. He could not believe what he just saw. "You have to let me fuck her! You just HAVE to!". Jason looked at him and said "No way! She can suck you off, but *I* am fucking her." The went over to her, and Jason made her aware of their presence, but assured her it was ok. Brent sat himself on the edge of the desk, facing the black board. Jason sat in her chair so she could ride him as she sucked his friends cock. Both men were so excited that in no time at all they were ready to cum, and before they could, Mrs. C asked if they would do something for her...

She assumed her previous position, lying on her desk, both boys standing over her. She had a cock in each hand, jerking fast. Each young man was pinching a nipple...She kept telling them to cum on her...cum on her big udders...cover her with young cum...well, that did it for the boys, and at almost the same time, they began to spray her with cum...they got cum from her belly to her hair, and she just laid back and smiled.

The class was about to end but before it did, Joson grabbed her phone and snapped a few pictures of her and told her to email them to him at mathfan6969@ gmail. com

This sight was too good to not be saved!

Part 2 cumming shortly ... note, readers feel free to send pics as well. ;)

12