Math Tutor Pt. 01

Story Info
She shows me how to add 1+1… +1…
1.2k words
4.21
5.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

I had a new math tutor, to help me with my Calculus class over the summer. I'd met her in my physics lab during the regular semester, and she was a grad student in Chemistry, teaching undergrad classes. This summer she was around because she was subbing for one of the regular professors who was off on a sabbatical. Her name was Donna. Wicked smart. Not real trim, a bit chubby, but, boy, it was really hard to keep from staring at her big tits. She had a nice waste, and nice legs, fairly shapely, for a girl that was just a bit overweight. Her ass was just a little big, I thought, but would be plenty to hold on to. But those breasts... a guy could really get lost in those breasts, go for a real swim...

Summer sessions were really quick, just 6 weeks, and I was struggling to keep up with the pace in Calculus. I needed this course as a prerequisite for my fall classes, so I really needed to learn this stuff in a hurry. Donna had been tutoring me in her Chem lab, just after her regularly scheduled lab class delivery. Man... she was wicked smart. She'd have that chalk board just covered with complicated chem formulas, I had no idea what was going on up there.

As I walked up the hall to the doorway of her lab, Donna's regular students were walking out of the lab... boy, she had a couple real cuties... I was wondering how I might get to meet them... maybe... maybe Donna would introduce me?

As soon as I walked in Donna said "Tim! Hey Tim, look here." She pointed to the right side of the chalk board, just covered with one of her big chem formulas.

"Look here Tim. I'll get you interested in Chemistry, and then you'll need to know this stuff. This one's pretty advanced. Just for the value-add fun factor, I was showing my class the effect of ethanol on the brain, some really great biochem here. How it affects serotonin and dopamine, and shortcuts your judgement, while simultaneously stimulating reward factors. Just great! And totally wicked, if you mix in some other specific substances... really gotta be careful though, you really gotta know what you're doing, but with just the right added substances you can actually get a hypnotic effect going, where the user starts paying attention, and starts following suggestions. You like to party Tim? Maybe we can give this a try a bit sometime, in our meager downtime, you and me."

What? Was she... flirting with me? But... but she's married!

"Uh... I uh..."

"Oh Tim, you're so... I'm just playing with you Tim. Now check this out..."

Donna proceeded to work her way down the board and explain this whole process of what the human body does when breaking down toxins like ethanol, how that get's modified by the addition of other toxins added in... heck, she was so good, that I think I actually understood it, at least on a high level. Not that I could even begin to try to explain it to you now.... but I got all that, even with the added distraction of looking at Donna's boobs without her catching me at it... at least, I don't think she did... she didn't seem to react.

Anyway, then Donna said: "So, Tim. You've got another test coming up Friday. Are you up for it?"

"Uh... well, I mean... that's why I'm here Donna, to get some more help from you today."

"Well, you need to be up for it Tim, I keep telling you, you need to be up and ready to handle... circumstances as they arise. As to this afternoon, well, you should have asked in advance, Tim, I've already got stuff going on. I've gotta grade some homework, then do my husband this afternoon..." She smirked, "wait, did I say... anyway, something I gotta do for my husband... later."

Did she really SAY that? Damn. I swear, she must actually be flirting with me sometimes, I mean... what a tease, right? But right now... I mean, was she actually teasing me about DOING her husband? Flirting with ME, about doing her husband?!? That's just so... Shit. I was getting a real boner in my pants. I shifted my stance to slightly turn away from her, in hopes that she wouldn't notice.

Donna: "So here's what we'll do, Tim. Ben has to fly out of town tonight for a conference. He's actually the keynote speaker when they open up on Friday, wants to get there early so he can prep and schmooze. I mean, he'll be wining and dining all the potential grant committee members all weekend as it is, but hey, never enough, right? He's gotta keep his research project funded. Sooooo... we need to get you up and ready for your test on Friday. So you should drop by our place after I get back from dropping him at the airport, yeah? Come over about 7:30 or so. Make sure to eat first, I won't have time to make you any food. Bring all your stuff, and we'll hop right on it, get you all worked up. I mean, yeah, get you set up. Yeah. And we'll even do some studying so that you're ready for Friday."

WTF? She IS flirting with me. Man... I was getting even harder in my pants...

Oh Shit!! I'd been staring at her tits, so nicely held up in her blouse. I quickly looked up, and...

She gave me a BIG smirk then! She looked up from my bulging crotch, looked me in the eyes, then down at my crotch, back to my eyes, all them with a widening smirk on her face. Shit!! Busted, big time!!

But... but she didn't even mention it.

"Ok Tim, out, get out of here so I can get these homework papers done, unless you want to do me... uh... do them for me. I'll see you tonight. Don't be premature, as I won't be there yet... that's kind of a girl joke... but anyway, be ready to stay a bit late tonight, we only have a couple of days and we gotta make sure you're ready for... for whatever comes up... up on the test on Friday, right?"

PMG! She's actually coming on to me! Right? I mean... is that what she's doing?

Donna handed me a card on which she'd already written an address. Wow, she'd already had it ready... I guess... well, wow. Hey, that's... a nice part of town. Where she lives. Not over-the-top rich, but houses on that hill had some nice views, for sure.

"Oh... uh... I guess... sure, sure Donna. Thank you for your help. I'll see you at 7:30 then."

As I was walking out the door she said "byyyyyyyeeeeee Tim. Don't keep me waiting ."

Wait... what was that??!? I could swear I heard... what? Did she actually whisper "Big Boy" at the very end there? Oh MAN! I need to go home and beat off, like right now! If I can even wait that long... now, where did I park...

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers