Math Tutor Pt. 02

Story Info
Into the spider’s web, home tutoring.
2.5k words
4.37
5.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers

Donna opened the door and said "Tim! Right on time, I new I could count on you."

She gave me a quick hug. Wow, she's never done that before. Did we know each other that well?

"Don't just stand there, come on in."

I followed her into a sort of family room area, off the kitchen.

"Here Tim, sit down here and have some tea. I'll give you a quick tour later, we've got some really cool views, you'll enjoy those."

Maybe so, but right now I was admiring the view right here in front of me, and trying not to show it. Following her from the front door, I'd been checking out her ass, her panty line through her... I don't know, her spandex? Some kind of tight dance class outfit, casual, but tight. Man, she wasn't skinny, but she was toned, those legs... and working my way up from there, her blouse wasn't as tight, but it was really clingy, and semi-transparent, so I could easily see her bra straps. Then, when she turned, the blouse material would shift and cling under her breasts, and she sure had plenty of cleavage going on up front. Wow! She was always looking good, but she didn't dress like THIS when she was teaching classes...

"Drink your tea Tim, and we'll get into the books. Once we've got the hard part up... uh, down, then we can relax a bit and have a drink."

Hmmm... did she...

I began drinking my tea. A unique, peculiar flavor, with honey, so it tasted pretty good and I finished it pretty quick.

"Have some more Tim." Donna refilled my cup.

"Ok, show me what you've got."

Beat...

"Uh..."

"Tim, keep your mind on the target here. Calculus test. We're here to get you ready. For your test, Tim. Spread your materials out here on the table and let's have a look."

And we got into it. I showed her what I was having trouble with, and she got me up to speed on how to approach those portions pretty quick. Then she began to quiz me, and she found a couple of areas of confusions, so she worked me through those.

By this time I'd had 2 cups of her tea, so I asked her where the bathroom was. She said that they were having some work done on their guest bathroom, so I'd have to use their private bathroom off of their bedroom. Told me how to get to it, and off I went.

Wow, so this is her bedroom. And this is her bed. This is where Donna and her... and Ben... they do it, right here. I needed to pee, and I was getting stiff, that's not the best combination, so I went into the bathroom. Oh shit. She'd left some of her lingerie hanging up to dry in the shower. Wow, sexy, lacy panties and matching bra. Wowza!

I was standing there, trying to pee into the toilet, but I had a boner. Dammit! I kept trying and trying... finally I gave up and sat down on the toilet. Sometimes I can relax easier if I sit and try to relax all of my plumbing, so to speak. Still had a boner... but... eventually I started to relax enough, but I was still semi-hard, and shit, damned if the piss didn't feel good shooting out of my boner. Man, I wanted to cum again... I had indeed went home and beat off, thinking about what a tease Donna had been...

Knock Knock!

"Tim! Everything ok in there Tim?"

"Oh... yeah... yeah... I'll be out shortly."

"Well come on out soon Tim, we've been making great progress."

"Ok, be right there."

I finished up, and gave a long parting look at her underwear, while washing my hands. And... oh shit. The laundry basket. Oh man... I really wanted to have a look... don't tell anyone, would you? A look... at her dirty underwear. Oh Man! So tempting. I wanted to smell it... to smell HER, rub her on my face... But... she had her panties hanging right there, I could just make do with that... couldn't I?

I dried my hands on her hand towel, which was, damn... her panties and bra hanging on one side, her laundry basket on the other. Damn.

I reached over and put my hand on the lid of the laundry basket. Damn.

I pulled the lid up and looked inside. Shit. Right there, on the top. Silky red panties. I wanted to... damn, just a quick smell... I reached in...

Knock Knock!

"Hey Tim, let's go! I know my tea didn't give you constipation. You need help in there or what?"

Fuck! I closed the lid, trying not to make any noise. Then I unlocked and opened the bathroom door. Donna stood half-way across the bedroom, with a funny look on her face, just looking at me. I tried not to look at her, stood there for a bit...

"Ok then, Tim, let's get it on. We've got work to do."

She spun on her heels and I followed her, feeling sheepish... I mean, damn I was right there getting ready to smell her used panties... damn. Maybe I could pee again later...

We sat down and she quizzed me on the remaining material, then spot-checked the rest of the material that I expected might be on the exam.

"I think I'm ready. Thank you Donna. Hey, do you have any more of that tea?"

She got a half smile on her face, and said "sure Tim, let me prepare it for you."

I sat there, trying not to get yet another boner, as I thought about her panties and bra in the bathroom, then she came back and handed me the tea.

"Hey Tim, you know, Ben's gone and all, and I've got nothing to do here... let's hang out for a bit. I can give you a tour... we could even watch a movie... or hey, we could go for a swim! The pool's heated."

"I uh... I... sure, sure Donna, let's hang out."

"Cool!" Big smile. "Drink your tea, then I'll give you a tour. We've got a great big TV, as you can see, and it's wired for surround sound. Not quite like a movie theater or anything, but with the more recent Blue-Ray disks we've got a great 5.1 setup here."

I drank my tea. I was feeling... quite nice. Perhaps... amiable? Anyway, it made me happy to just go along with Donna and do... whatever. She gave me a tour, showed me the view from their bedroom balcony. Wow! You could see the entire area of the city from there, with mountains in the back, the sun had long gone down, but there was a full moon out. And... she stood right... right next to me while pointing out the sites. I could smell her hair, I could smell her. I could even feel her hair at one point when a breeze blew part of her long hair across into my face. It just smelled so...

"Great Tim, let's go for a swim... but first, let's check my calendar and get you scheduled up for our next study sessions."

We went back to the TV area where we'd been studying. She opened up her schedule book, kinda old school there, it wasn't on her phone, it was an actual hard copy.

"Hey Tim, I don't have anything on Saturday, and as I mentioned, Ben is out of town until Sunday night. Let's get you over here on Sat afternoon. We can do an after-test review, get a gauge of how you think it went, then we can get you a head start on the next weeks' materials. And, let's see, for tonight... we went over 2 and a half hours, but you came all the way out here, saving me travel, so we'll just call that 2 hours and I'll add it to your weekly bill."

"Ok, a... sure... but..."

"Great, Saturday at... let's do 2 pm. I can do 2. You can do 2, yes?"

"Ok, yes, 2pm."

"And bring over some swimming trunks for Sat... as for tonight... I'll have to get you something from Ben's dresser."

"But..."

She showed me her calendar, I didn't know why... I could see the past month laid out, and Isaw that she had drawn little hearts on a couple of the days... but

"Oh yeah, these hearts. Well... this might seem a little private, but I mark my calendar like this whenever... whenever Ben is feeling a little romantic. But he just gets so... busy... and I don't get enough... enough hearts, you see?" She indicated her calendar. "You know... Ben had an... let's say an accident with hydrocarbons, and so he... well, he doesn't..." I was starting to get that there weren't nearly enough hearts on her calendar.

She started to tell me about these dreams that she gets, where she's naked, riding a horse, bareback, a big, muscular stallion. She can feel the big boy between her legs, as she rode him and her big breasts bounced up and down, up and down, up and down, and the stallion was so muscular, between her naked thighs, between her loins, and he's so big, and just so strong, and the exhilarating feeling she had, how she just LOVED to ride this big, muscular stallion. She kept describing the effect the stallion was having on her, and she wasn't truly explicit, but it was just so, passionate, so... sexual. That the horse in her dreams was a sign, a true sign of happiness, and how she could be more... fulfilled. Gosh, I had a BIG boner now.

"So you see, Tim, there's big blank area in my... a... a void that truly needs filling. There are just too many... blank spots in my... schedule. I need a solution for that, Tim." She looked at me... big, pregnant pause.... Then she put her hand on my arm and said...

"You know what, Tim? I think you can help me with that. You WILL help me, won't you... Tim?"

"I uh... I... uh... well, I like to help... I guess...". Oh my Gosh!

"It's a real shame... about Ben's trouble from the... hydrocarbons. Because, as it happens... I'm so... well... it happens really easy with me, dear Tim."

She said that she was so... apparently she had like a hair trigger. She could cum from just a French kiss. Oh my Oh My Oh MY...

"So... you WILL help me out, won't you Tim? I just know you can help me with this."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then brushed her lips down to my neck, and over to my earlobe. Oh My GOSH!!! My dick was SO HARD!!! And that was before she brushed her hand across my tenting jeans. When she did that... just WOW! Big electric... wow, from my toes to the top of my head, wow!

"I can see that you have some interest here, Tim. It's pretty obvious, really. You try to hide it, but there's just no way a guy can hide his real interest in girls. I see you looking at me, at my body, at my breasts, at my ass, my legs, my toes, my feet, my fingernails. I can see right now that I'm making you hard, right there in your pants, isn't that right Tim...?"

"I uh... I..."

"Isn't that RIGHT, Tim?"

"Yes, Donna, yes."

"What's right Tim, tell me, tell me what's going on down there, for me, am I getting you excited, dear Tim?"

"Yes, Donna, I'm... I'm getting, I've got a... I've got a hard on for you Donna."

I looked down in shame, at my feet. She took my chin in her hand.

"Let me help you with that, dear Tim."

And she kissed me on the mouth. Then she started French kissing me. WOW! And she grabbed my hard dick, right through my jeans. And she started moaning, moaning... Then she pulled back, but with her hand still on my hard dick.

"And I just have to wonder... Tim. I wonder if that's perhaps what took you so long in the bathroom earlier. I sure hope you didn't waste any... well, you know, we could put that to much more good use than you flying solo. Isn't that right, Tim? Couldn't we put all this... equipment... to some good use?" She grabbed my dick and gave it a hard squeeze.

"I... yes Donna! Please Donna...". Oh my Gosh!

Big smile. "Great! I'll go get you something to wear. Take your shirt off Tim."

She went down the hall and into the bedroom. I was left standing there, thinking about her, oh so luscious body in her bikini, that deep French kiss, what she said about being able to orgasm from just a kiss alone, and WOW, she grabbed my dick, more than once! I could almost have cum just from that! I took my t-shirt off, was wondering if I could, if I should unbuckle my pants.

A few minutes later she came back... wow! She was wearing a bikini, and WOW!

"Wow Donna! You look... wow!"

She gave me a blinding, huge smile. "You like? I just love going for a swim. What a great idea! Don't you agree?"

"Yes," I said, "a Great idea..."

"Take your shoes and socks off Tim. You won't be needing those for the remainder of tonight's... activities.

She had a stack of towels, which she set down, then sauntered into the kitchen. I took off my shoes and socks and then she came back with two drinks...

"Gin and tonics, you like gin, yes?"

"I guess so... I..."

"Well let's gulp these down and I'll make two more, the perfect start for our... swim."

So I did. I didn't realize that I'd already been feeling... but now, with the alcohol starting to take effect, I reeeally felt... felt good. It felt really good to be with Donna, and to...

She went to make two more drinks, and I flashed back to the chemistry stuff she'd been showing me earlier in the day, back in her lab. Something was tickling the back of my mind... what was it she said? The combination of alcohol and other... substances... could have a hypnotic effect. And I... I... I WANTED to make her happy, I wanted to do what she told me to do. Was this like... was I... was I being hypnotized?

"Drink this one down Tim. Do it now."

And I did, I swallowed the 2nd drink in one gulp. Wow... I was really feeling... wow. And just LOOK at DONNA! In that bikini! I was really tenting my pants.

"And take your pants off, Tim. You're not going into the pool in your pants."

I took my pants off as she watched.

"And your underwear Tim. Don't be shy, it's just me and you here... me and you and your..."

I took off my underwear and my hard on stood straight out. She got a great big smirk on her face, and said "Yes, Yes! This will do very nicely. This will do just fine Tim. Just me and you here... me and you and your big... Stallion."

Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers