Math Tutor Pt. 04

Story Info
Sissy whore training, cum dump and anal remote control.
1.1k words
4.56
7.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

OMG! I had just cum in her mouth! My math tutor! My MARRIED math tutor!! And she'd spit that cum back into my mouth, French kissed me, and made me swallow my own cum!

Then right away Donna shoved two fingers, hard and fast, right up my butt!! All the way in! I was wearing her husband's panties, she'd just sucked me off, my very first blowjob, but she was... she was... what was she...

OMG, I started getting hard again, right away. As Donna was fingering my butt, she had two fingers in there, curving them and pushing them upwards... (I later learned that she was massaging my prostate, and she'd soon have me addicted...)

Donna said "Get used to it little Timmy, you cum slut, you're going to just LOVE our new... interaction activities. You're not just a cum SLUT, but you'll be my cum WHORE!! My CUM DUMP!!!! Extra study points for you, bonus points, you brown-nosing cucky study boy!"

What??!? What was she talking about??

Donna pulled her fingers out.

Me: "Ohhhhhh..."

Donna: "Don't be sad, I'm just working you in here. Let's do some of this..."

She picked up the bottle of white milky... something, spread some on her fingers, and with a very smirky... almost evil, grin... she quickly shoved THREE fingers up my butt, and pushed them all the fuck the way inside!!

"Ohhhhh!! OOOOOOHHHH!!!!"

"That's it my little cucky boy, take it, take my fingers in your little boy pussy! You look just SO CUTE in my husband's granny panties, I just can't help myself!"

OMG! I'd almost forgotten she'd gotten me to wear her husband's... underwear?? As a pretext to going swimming outside in the pool, but we never made it outside... I was so foggy, and swimmy, and just so... fuck, I was so Horney!!! It had to be all the gin... and the tea... the tea she'd given me? She's said something about the tea...

She was pushing her three fingers in and out of me, rubbing me inside and pushing up, while stroking my dick, which was totally hard again, already! Geez, I'd only just now cum in her mouth, and I was so hard already!

"Ok, you're ready now, cucky boy. Here goes...

"OOOOHHHHH ow ow... OH!"

"Yes Timmy, take this, take this and get fucking used to it!"

She pulled out her fingers, and then she shoved the... egg? The egg-shaped thing, right up my butt! She pushed it in a couple inches, then she pushed something else in...

"Yes, this is just the right size butt plug to hold your sweet anal egg up in your pussy, at just the right depth. Feel that in there? Doesn't it just feel SO GOOD?"

"Wow... oh... oh wow... Donna, it's... it's big Donna..."

"Yes, cucky Timmy, you're going to just love carrying this around with you all day. This same egg has been up my pussy so MANY times, as I've cummed and cummed and cummed on it. It's never even been up my husband's ass, so it was ass-virgin until now... but don't worry, we've got other tools for that, we'll work you up to those."

Laughs.

"Now this special pussy egg is up YOUR pussy, and it's not coming out until I say... and check THIS out!"

She pulled up a device and turned a knob...

"FUCK!! Oh my GOD!!! Oh Donna!!"

The egg was vibrating in me! OH FUCK!!! It was... it was... oh GOD...

"Oh God Oh God Oh God! It hurts Donna, it hurts!"

"Oh, don't worry little Timmy, you'll get used to it. You'll learn to just LOVE this, in no time at all. Here, try this!"

She turned the knob up farther...

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!!! Oh Donna, it ... OOOOOOOHHHHHH DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNAAAAA!!!! PLEASE DONNA... PLEASE!!!"

"Please what? Please what, my little sissy cucky Timmy?"

"Oh DONNA! St... st... stop... please..."

Donna turned the knob down.

"Oh, no... I... oh no... Donna... I"

"What's that Timmy? "

"Ohhh... don't... please don't... "

"What Timmy? Spit it out now."

"Please don't stop... "

And she cranked up the knob all the way!

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!"

I had no control over my body at all, ZERO control. All of a sudden I was cumming again, and cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming... I never knew I could cum so much!!! All over, just all over everything...

Finally Donna dialed back the knob all the way, and the egg stopped buzzing. OMG!!! I was so... just so...

"Oh... Oh MY! My... my Everything..."

"That's my good sissy boy, that's SO GOOD! That's what orgasms are like, when you obey Mistress Donna. You'll call me Mistress, from now on, unless we're at school and we're not alone. Say it, tell me now, sissy boy, say 'Thank you Mistress Donna, thank you for making me cum.'"

"Thank you Mistress Donna, thank you for making me cum."

"That's IT my cum whore! You passed. This was the most important test, WAY more important that that silly calculus test, those are SO easy... but THIS, THIS is the elixir of LIFE! This is YOUR new live, sissy whore!"

OMG! I was so... just so... ohhhhhh, oh my everything!!!

"Now, if you ever expect to feel that good again, you'll need to abide by some new rules. We'll set your behavioral guidelines, and I'll be able to check on you, via picture texting and video calls. I'm putting an app on your phone that allows me to interact with you in various ways. I just love the name of this new app, it's called Domina Rules. It has all kinds of kinky features, including bluetooth control of all devices, like the remote controlled vibrating egg that I put up your sissy anal pussy. Don't you just LOVE it??? I call it Dom Vibrations, and it's just the best way for me to rule your life. I can send you commands, text, video, audio, and you can show me that you've complied, text, audio, live video, whatever I tell you to do, and it's all up in the cloud, so we can review it later... and for future... use. I decide who sees it, and YOU obey my commands. Isn't that just so... Devine? Yes, it's Devine, it's our heavenly future! You and me. And Ben. And whomever the fuck I want."

"Ok Timmy, or should I call you Tammi? Let's get you started then, yes?"

"Wha... what?"

"That's YES MISTRESS!"

She flicked my balls with her fingernails, hard, while grabbing and squeezing my dick.

"OW! OW! Yes Mistress!!! YES MISTRESS!!!"

"Much better Tammi. Ok, come over here into the bedroom. I have more of my hubby's clothes for you to try on..."

OMG!

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers