Math Tutor Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexual control, with her husband’s panties, and more.
2k words
4.63
6.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

Donna had me standing, naked before her, with my rock hard boner sticking straight out at her.

And then she reached into he stack of towels and pulled out...

"My husband didn't have any clean trunks, he must have taken those to the conference with him. But I have some of his... underwear, these will do rather perfectly... for YOU. Put these on, Tim."

"Wait, what? Those are..."

"Oh, don't worry, they're clean. Just put them on."

"But... those aren't swimming trunks..."

"Oh, don't worry, these are my Ben's, and they're clean. Now,Put them on!"

"I uh.... Uh... well... "

"NOW!"

"Ok, ok..."

"Don't worry, you'll learn to love these, to NEED these..."

What?

I don't know... here I was standing naked, and with a rock hard boner, in front of her. I could have asked to change in her bathroom, but it didn't occur to me, and she'd been telling me what to do... directing me. She told me to do it, so I just did.

So I took them from her hand... they were soft, silky, thin and transparent. I opened them up and stepped into them, one foot, then the other. I pulled them up my legs... they were very soft. They felt... wow... so soft coming up my legs, and... omg, did she KNOW that I was looking for her panties in her laundry basket? How did show know about panties? OMG, as if I wasn't hard before... now my ass was puckering... and oh shiT! I could feel precum spilling out as I pulled them up over my hard dick... OMG!!!! And right in front of her as Donna watched, with that... evil smile on her face. I felt so... ashamed. So Humiliated. So... controlled... and SO HORNY!

The waist was very high, coming up past my belly button. I'd learn later that these were called Granny Panties, and that they were made of Nylon, or Rayon, which turned out to be my favorite fabrics, just so... sheer and shiny... and silky soft... and encapsulating... just... I don't know... just... trapping me. I had to look down, and my dick and balls were quite visible through the sheer material, with precum oozing out from the tip of my dick, through the sheer material. With her looking on... and OMG, she MADE ME DO IT!!! I felt so... I'd never felt so...

That's so GOOD little Timmy!!! I could tell from the first time we met, I just KNEW you were a little sissy boy. Just LOOK at your big dick in Ben's panties!! You're so hard! You love this Timmy, you love being controlled by me, you love to obey, to do every little thing I tell you to do... you little SLUT!

OMG!!!! Just listening to her, the softness of Ben's panties stroking my legs as I pulled them on, the feel of the fabric on my dick and balls, hugging my tight ass, it made me SO aroused, and my dick was leaking precum, a generous leaking... But I was so ashamed, and she was...I moved to covered my crotch with my hands...

"No! Stop! No hiding from me. Put your hands by your sides! You will stand there and submit. I have SO needed a sissy slave, one with a hard, WORKING cock! You're perfect, sissy slave, you will be my slut. You will be my whore!"

OMG! I... I... I put my hands back down, at my sides, and just stood there. Stood there, with my dick throbbing now, bouncing up and down a little bit, as I breathed in and out, somewhat heavy breathing at this point... oh GOD, I was so... excited!

"Oh my dear little Timmy! Admit it to yourself, you've SO been needing this! You may not have realized it until now, but you've been SO DESPERATE for a Mistress, a dominating Mistress, one who will have no backoff, I'll just make you do whatever I want, and you'll do it. You'll do it, or you'll be punished."

Laughs!

"Oh! Just LOOK at you! How adorable you look! Now... give me your hands."

"But..."

"C'mere, give me your hands."

"Wait, but..."

"Give Me Your Hands, right NOW!"

I don't know what it was, but whenever she got stern like that, I hade to do what she said... maybe... maybe the tea?

I took a step toward her and gave her my hands, then she held them up, and looked down at my crotch. My boner was sticking straight out, and it pulled tightly on the fabric of the panties. The panties that I was wearing. Ben's panties, she'd said. Oh God, that meant... meant that her husband was... what?"

"My my! Looks like you're very much enjoying wearing these! You look just SO GOOD in my hubbies underwear! I buy all his clothes. They DO look good on you! Turn around for me... Now."

I did, and she ogled my hard on, and my tight ass. Then she slapped my ass! And laughed!

"That's for taking so long to obey. You'll do what I say, when I say it, understand?"

"Uh... but..."

Slap! She slapped my face!

"Bitch! That's YES Mistress Donna!"

Then she slapped my hard on. It bounced back and forth in Ben's panties... it was so damn hard now, and getting even harder, starting to hurt some, it was so hard.

"Uh... Yes Mistress, yes Mistress Donna."

"Ok, that'll do for starters. Now, drink up the rest of your tea." She'd refilled my cup, and handed it to me.

I drank my tea, and felt... well, with the gin, I couldn't tell, but...

"Good girl. Now have another drink." She'd also refilled my gin and tonic, and handed that to me.

"Drink it down, don't sip it like a little sissy, gulp it all down fast."

Gulp. So I did.

"That's my good pet. I put a little something extra in your tea, to help you with your subservience. It's not like I bring you all the way over here... just for math, you know? We've got some chemistry going here, and I'll show you how it works, I'm going to train you."

"OHHHH!"

Oh my Gosh!!! Donna grabbed my dick, right through the panties. And she held on, tight.

"Here's how it's going to be, little Timmy. "

She pulled me into her, using my dick as a handle. Put her face up to mine, and grabbed my dick harder.

"Kiss me slut. Kiss me right now."

Oh fuck...

I kissed her. She immediately put her tongue into my mouth, and began moaning into my mouth, while sliding her hand along my dick, with the silky material of her husband's panties between her hand and my dick. I didn't know what the fuck was going on, but I was spinny, stoned out of my gourd, actually, and she was making me so HORNY!

She moaned and moaned, then pulled off and said "Kiss my neck, Larry, kiss my neck."

I kissed her neck, and she grabbed my hand and pressed it to her big breast. OMG!

She rubbed my hand on her breast, around and around. I smelled her perfume at her neck. She pushed my head down, and I was kissing her chest, and then the upper part of her breasts, and she said...

"Ohhhhh!! Oh Yes, yes little Timmy, kiss me Timmy! Ohhhh! OHHHHHHHH!"

I swear she was cumming, I was kissing her breast, she was stroking my dick through her husband's panties, and Donna was having an orgasm, right fucking there!

After a minute she pushed me back, down on the couch said "I just can't wait, Timmy. I had planned for us to do this in the pool... it's exciting when others can see us out the windows... but we can get to that later. I just can't wait... you've got me just SO excited, right there with that hard boner in your... well, in Ben's panties. Oh YES! Let's DO This!"

She pushed her hand down to the base of my dick, with the panties still between her hand and my dick, then she lowered her head and put her mouth around my panty-clad dick! Right over the panties. She started running her tongue around the head of my dick, moaning and moaning... the panties were so wet with my precum and her saliva...

"Ummmmmphhhh Ummmmm Ummmmm..."

She pulled her head off my dick and said "Oh Timmy, you are so hard, so young, so fresh..."

Then she grabbed the elastic of the leg band and pulled it out and over the top of my dick so that my naked dick was exposed, then she began going to town on my dick. OMG!!! I'd never had head before, although I'd watched it on plenty of porn videos. OMG! She felt just AMAZING!!! She kept alternating all these different techniques, grabbing my balls, jerking the base of my shaft, swirling her tongue around the head, throating my hard shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh! Oh Donna, OHHHHH!" OMG!!! She was gonna make me CUM!

She was fondling my balls with one hand, jerking the base with the other, all while running her tight lips up and down my shaft, up and down, up and down...

Then she lifted her head off of my dick and pulled her hands away...

I groaned in disappointment, "Ooooohhhhhh..."

"No you don't slut, you're not going to cum right away... not like this... I've got something special for you here, Timmy. You're gonna just LOVE this..."

She reached under the couch and pulled out a box. Opened the lid and pulled out... what is that? An egg?

Then she pulled out a towel from under the couch, and said "Get up."

"Wait, what... but you..."

"Get up bitch! You will learn not to question ME!" And she slapped me hard across the face!

"OHHH OWWWWWW!"

"Stand up, right fucking NOW!"

I stood up and she laid the towel on the couch where I'd been sitting, then pushed me back down and spread my knees apart.

"We're not going to ruin my couch. You have to learn, slut, you can't just go cumming anywhere you please. You will learn to be considerate with your surroundings, with other people's belongings. And most of all, you will be responsible for ALL of your cum, for all of everyone's cum. NONE of it will go to waste."

"Wait, what?"

What did she mean...?

She pulled out a bottle of some white liquid, squirted some on her hand, slathered it around on the egg, then sat the egg on the towel, grabbed my by the balls and dick and pulled me towards her and up, and said, "Sit forward."

I had little choice, she literally had me by the balls. Then she rapidly pushed her middle finger right up my butt!

"Oh Fuck!" More precum spurted out... Fuck, I almost came, right there on the couch. WTF?

Donna began pushing her finger in and out of my butt.

"Oh my god, Oh My God!"

Donna rapidly put her mouth around my cock again and began sucking with a vengeance, while fucking my bunghole with her finger. I didn't last even five seconds. I started cumming hard in her mouth.

"Oh my GOD Donna! I'm cumming! Donna I'm cumming!! I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!"

She kept sucking my dick, and fucking my butt, and I came, the hardest I've EVER cum in my whole life! I was shooting and shooting into her mouth! She swallowed and swallowed, and when I finally stopped cumming, she pulled her finger out of my butt, got up on her knees and leaned over to my face, and started French kissing me, hard! But...

"Ummmmmmmm... Ummmmmmmm..."

Her mouth was full! Full of... of my own cum!!! She was pouring my cum into my mouth, and I couldn't breathe. I tried to push on her... my hands encountered her big breasts and I feebly pushed, then I HAD to swallow, it was the only way I'd be able to breathe again. I swallowed and swallowed, and my belly was full of my own cum, and my mouth tasted of my own cum, and I could feel it all along my throat, right down to my belly. Oh GOD! And then... FUCK!!

Donna stuck two fingers, hard and fast, right up my butt!!

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers