Matilda the Maid Ch. 04: The Butler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Look7231
Look7231
28 Followers

"Don't you DARE touch me, girl," he snapped. In total shock, Matilda snapped her hands back to her side. Tears filled her eyes. "Now, let's try that again. You're going to take my cock in your mouth. You're going to lick it, and suck it, and I'm going to fuck that mouth of yours until I cum. And you are going to enjoy it, aren't you?" A sob was all Matilda could manage. "Aren't you?" he repeated.

"Y-yes, Sir," sobbed Matilda. And then the cock was back in her mouth again. This time, Matilda knew what to expect, and was able to focus more on what was happening so she could get through it. The butler's hand guided her head back and forward in a rocking motion, just like his hand had been moving earlier on. Matilda got the idea that the motion must be what he liked, and reasoned that if she did what he liked she could avoid another slap, and hopefully get out of this situation. She tightened her lips into an O-shape, keeping her teeth out of the way - she had the impression that he wouldn't enjoy her teeth on his cock - and gripped the shaft of his cock with them. As instructed, she lapped her tongue along the underside of his cock, pushing it out between the thrusting organ and her lower lip. She was rewarded with a groan of pleasure from the butler. So, he liked that, did he?

Matilda fell to her task with more enthusiasm. As the cock pulled back, she flicked her tongue across the underside of the head, sampling that glistening liquid she had seen ooze out earlier. It tasted salty - not unpleasant - and she was rewarded by an energetic thrust back into her mouth again. She used her lips to roll the skin of the cock backwards down the shaft, feeling the exposed head against the back of her tongue. She tried to open her throat, desperate not to gag again. She clenched her fists, clutching her thumb inside the grasp of her fingers, and felt the cock slide into her throat...and back. A rush of saliva flowed into her mouth, but she didn't gag. And the saliva lubricated his cock, making the next slide into her throat easier.

She fell into a rhythm, combining her tongue, lips and throat and listening carefully for the combinations that caused the biggest reactions in his breathing, his moans and his groans. He was definitely starting to thrust his hips faster, and she thought this was probably a good sign. And - despite her distaste for this cold, sneering man, holding her down on her knees as he used her mouth - Matilda felt a now-familiar ache inside her, and the wetness between her legs as he pumped his cock in and out between her lips. Despite herself, Matilda felt proud that she was doing a good job of sucking her first cock. She was good at this. And she would be even better when she sucked the next one...

Shocked at her own dirty thoughts, Matilda gave herself over to the task. She tried to take him deeper into her throat each time, pushing herself forward onto that stiff rod, attempting to bury her face into his breeches. His groans became louder and more insistent, and he seemed to be building up towards a climax. He began to pound in and out of her mouth at an ever increasing pace. His breathing became ragged. Spit and drool began to spill out of Matilda's mouth and down her chin as his thrusts became animalistic and brutal. He reached a frenzy, grabbing at her dress with his hand; she felt the fabric begin to rip at the seams. She knew enough about farm animals to know what was coming, and readied herself.

With a shudder, the butler thrust his cock deep into Matilda's mouth. He gripped her head with one hand, pulling himself deeper into her; she felt the bundle of soot and ash, still clutched in his hand, bump against her back. The other hand grabbed a fistful of her dress and ripped it apart. And then her mouth was flooded with a cascade of his cum. She felt it fill her mouth; she choked and snorted, and felt her nose fill and her eyes run with tears. He pumped again and again, and she swallowed frantically, but her mouth overflowed; cum ran down her chin and onto her apron front. It tasted salty, with a slick and slimy texture. She gulped it down, desperate not to make more of a mess, and was relieved when the throbbing pulses eased off and the butler pulled his hips back, allowing her to gasp fresh air back into her lungs. She swallowed down the remainder of his cum in her mouth, and wiped her mouth and chin on the corner of her apron. He released her head; she looked up at him through her watery eyes, clutching her torn dress to her body. His cock was already shrivelling away. It looked pathetic, with a small drip of cum or saliva on the drooping tip. The butler tucked it away into his breeches, lacing them up quickly. He looked down on her with contempt.

"You'll be late for Mrs Smyth, girl. Best get on." He turned and stalked away, stopping for a moment by the table. "Oh, but you'll need this." He casually threw the cloth bundle across at her. She reached out for it, her dress falling away as she let it go. She caught the bundle by its edge, and was buried under a cloud of grey soot and ash. It covered her hair and the remnants of her ripped dress, matting in the globules of cum and spit that had dripped down her front, and spread across the hearthrug.

"Dear me," the butler said, "what a mess you've made. You'd best clear that up before the master arrives for breakfast." And, with that, he stalked out of the room.

Look7231
Look7231
28 Followers
12