All Comments on 'Mating Cycle'

by mermanfromdownunder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

They meet and they fuck. Then she takes off and never seen again. Even though she promised he would see her again. This story gives a whole new meaning to the words wham bam thank you ma'am good night and goodbye.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Nice

Nice first story, and well done. Four solid stars.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice tale

Gets a bit wordy in parts with unnecessary sentences.

Use of present tense detracts making it seem less professional.

It would have been nice if she only had 24 hours of fertile cycle to go. You could have allowed them time to fornicate and build a relationship. Not to mention giving them some character.

Amazing how he kept breathing when she kissed him. She would eat only fresh seafood. If you have smelt a seal's breath you would know what she would smell like.

DesperateToBeControledDesperateToBeControledabout 4 years ago
Very nice!

Very cool story! Even though we dont spend much time with iether of them, by the end I felt a good idea of who Ethan and Jelah were, a sign of true talent! You were very descriptive of both places and people, painting a clear, concise picture. The sex felt hot and heavy, yet surprisingly tender. Over all, really good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermermanfromdownunder@mermanfromdownunder
Hey there, thanks for coming. I write stories about mermaids and sometimes other stuff. Commissions and suggestions welcome! You can also find me on AO3 and Wattpad under the same handle. https://linktr.ee/mermanfromdownunder