All Comments on 'Mating Rights'

by TheDeepThinker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue2 days ago

loved it. can't wait for more entries

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker2 days agoAuthor

coolstrangeravenue

Thanks. I have plenty of other entries in progress. Hopefully it won't take long to complete them.

calibigirlcalibigirl1 day ago

Really enjoyed it, looking forward to more.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker1 day agoAuthor

calibigirl

Glad you enjoyed it. I do indeed have more planned, to the point where I'm finding it hard to pick a single one to focus on.

RanDog025RanDog0251 day ago

I for one, think you are a very talented Author and if I'm not mistaken have scored every one of your stories with 5 Stars and some I'm sure I scored 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS, like this one. When I listen to your stories I don't have to edit out the dot dot dots or correct the compound words. My favorite is that all your stories are different and new. I don't read or finish or score stories I don't like but yours are very well written and told. My only suggestion that would help you excel in writing would be to purchase a copy of Text Aloud with a voice and use it to write your stories, an Authors best friend I've called it since it's inception. 34 years ago when I finally ended my career as an Editor, well I wish that Text Aloud would have been around back then so I could have loaded the text into the software and then listen to the story. Best damn software on the market. Thanks once again TDT. A lot of people giving you low score wouldn't know a Fiction from a DMV Drivers Manual.

PutzomagPutzomag1 day ago

I too an looking forward to more stories from this universe.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker1 day agoAuthor

RanDog025

Thanks for all the five stars. Readers like you are why I keep writing. I'll try to have my next story ready soon, and I'll consider using Text Aloud. Thanks for the suggestion.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker1 day agoAuthor

Putzomag

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Really enjoyed this one hope for more content soon and maybe another chapter of this one

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I think your story is about the true equality of two human beings of the opposite sex.A simple and honest agreement between to people with no force or coercion. Bravo !

kvbnckvbncabout 14 hours ago

Good story I will read more of yours.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 5 hours ago

Different take on the repairman story. I really enjoyed this one; it was very unique and hot.

5-stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDeepThinker@TheDeepThinker
520 Followers
Software engineer (not programmer). I accept donations at https://buymeacoff.ee/thedeepthinker, but I prefer for people to donate to charities or organizations dedicated to helping domestic or sexual abuse victims.