Mating Rights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he smiled.

I returned his smile, feeling his muscles under my hands. "I should be the one thanking you."

With a certain amount of reluctance, I left his arms to turn off the water.

"You might want to turn that back on. Or we need to dry off quickly. I think we definitely worked up a sweat."

I turned around with a grin that would've made my cat proud. "You got somewhere you need to be?"

"No," he shook his head.

"In that case," I smiled, relishing the feeling of my well fucked pussy and the knowledge that his cum was inside me. "Why don't we finish cleaning each other so I can go put your outfit in the dryer. Then we can either draw up a formal contract or else continue your mating rights."

"Sounds like a hard choice," he smirked.

*****

Several months later, I got a text just as I was wrapping my hair in a towel.

Mind if I come over?

Grinning, I texted back, Better hurry. I just got out of the shower.

Oh, what a shame. That hair of yours will be messy real soon.

I laughed and eagerly prepared for Zack's arrival. I had indeed become pregnant, and Zack was zestfully holding up his end of the bargain. Money wasn't going to be an issue.

As I examined myself in the mirror, I noted my belly was still flat, but I honestly didn't care. Knowing that his child was in there and I was going to see the man who put it in me soon filled me with a wonderful sense of warmth.

It also sent my hormones into overdrive. Thankfully, Zack was just as excited by the news of my pregnancy as I was. We'd progressed to the point of hanging out after work or on weekends. I considered him a friend, and he was more than capable of satisfying my lust-induced cravings.

The nice thing about mating rights is that it doesn't matter if you later decide to upgrade to a full relationship or keep it a one-time thing. Zack and I were both happy with the outcome either way.

The door finally rang, and I prepared to welcome my handyman.

*****

Please take the time to vote. I get bombarded with low scores after every publication, and it's demoralizing to see my stories start so low and slowly work their way back up.

The idea for this came while I was developing my last story, International Copulation Day. Instead of a holiday where people accepted flipping morality upside down, I tried imagining if society was more accepting of women choosing to be single mothers. In nature, females of a species will sometimes trade mating rights for food. This is what society might look like if humans did the same thing.

I know I've said this a few times before, but I plan on turning this into a series. I've already started working on stories like a single mom offering mating rights to a college recruiter for her son, a sports star and her trainer, and two coworkers after their first date. If you have any ideas of your own, feel free to share them.

As always, please try to leave comments. I usually respond within a few hours.

12