Mating with the Help of a Tenant

Story Info
New tenant helps housewife close an old crush.
2.3k words
3.38
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ginaxx
ginaxx
13 Followers

I got married to a government officer. I stayed home in our home city, while he kept on getting transferred. Our sex life was ok, but nothing extraordinary. It was down to a few minutes of banging when he was on leave, and absolutely no foreplay. Everytime, I was left wanting for more.

To help with household things, my husband had brought a strong, young chap named Babu from one of the villages he was posted at. Babu had got married young too, and his wife lived in village with their daughter. Babu was handsome and well built, unlike my husband, who already had a big paunch and was balding at the edges. On top of that Babu spent a lot of time shirtless, a well toned stomach that I could get a glimpse off whenever I got the chance.

Babu spent a lot of time at our place, and looking at him all day wasn't making things any better. If not for the fear of society, I would have let the young boy devour me long back. But I kept quiet. Things changed when we got a new tenant. Romi was a young girl, raging with hormones. And within a month of her arrival, she had an affair with Babu.

I first found out when I saw her leaving Babu's room early morning. Disshelved hair, wrinkled clothes and that afterglow on her face told me everything in an instant. I saw her make her way into his shed almost every night, and then take the walk of shame in the morning. I even tried to eavesdrop when they were together, and I could hear the faint creak of the headboard as Babu humped her.

Due to our minor age gap, Romi and I became good friends over time. She was still getting her pussy seeded by Babu but the frequency had gone down. While the initial days are about exploring the new body, just like any relationship, things are bound to dial down with time. So, one day when Romi and I were sitting and gossiping, I decided to drop the bomb.

"So, you and Babu. huh! Didn't see that coming" and I smiled.

Romi almost choked on the coffee. She tried to blabber something, but even she knew that it was useless. She eventually gave so much details about their time together, and by the end of it I knew what Babu's favorite positions are, the bend in his organ, and the wrinkles in his balls. Way too much details. But it was fun.

"I am sorta jealous of you. I used to have a big crush on him before you moved in," I said.

Instantly Romila's expression changed. She became very apologetic about it and that she didn't know else she wouldn't have and so on. I clarified that it was a thing of past anyway and I was happy that one of us got to get humped by that boy. I don't know how I said it, but Romi's eyes lighted up.

"Would you like to try? maybe just once" her eyes were serious.

"What? are you crazy? this is impossible. And I am happily married" I was truly perplexed at the crazy proposition.

"No. wait. hear me out. He doesn't have to know right. He could be thinking it's me, while it is really you. I can arrange that. Just think about it. And you maybe happily married, but you have your needs too. Why is it wrong to take care of that? There is nothing wrong with a little relaxation" Romi was excited at the prospect.

But I put a stop to that discussion. But the seeds were sown. Everytime I saw Babu the desire returned. Would it hurt anyone if noone knows. Even Babu wouldn't. I couldn't see any flaws in that arrangement. The next time Romi and I talked, she asked again, and this time I did not shut her down.

Her plan was brilliant. She would tease Babu for a full month, she would let him play but no fuck. Not even blowjob. And she was certain that by the time she gets through a month, he will fuck a bitch if she asked him to. Weeks passed by and I saw the frustration in Babu's eyes. And she made it worse by wearing smaller and smaller clothes. Babu would look longingly at her ass, and though she let him feel it, that was it.

I was supposed to go to Babu's shed that night dressed in Romi's style. Not my usual sari, but a silk top and mini skirt. And the state Babu was in, he wouldn't spend a minute talking. Then once the deed was done, I would sneak out through the bathroom and Romi would take my place.

We switched off the outside light as planned and though there was some moon light, it wasn't enough to make out anyone. I pushed on the door to the shed, and entered to Babu's enquiring "who is there?" Instead of responding with anything, I walked over to his bedroom, and with the moon painting a silhouette of me, with trembling hands took off my top. Like an animal, Babu sprung off from bed and pushed me down. In moments, his mouth was on my boobs, licking and sucking them like a hungry predator devouring his prey. His lower body was rubbing all over mine, and it felt like his two hands and a mouth were not enough to fulfil his desire to explore me.

I cradled his head in my hands with my eyes closed, and I was lightly moaning. It had been months since I had felt the touch of a man, and he happened to be the top one of the only two in my list. With some of the initial feeding frenzy done, Babu almost ripped off the button on my shorts, and tugged it off my legs. As soon as he saw the entrance, he took his cock and rammed it inside me. I shrieked "condom" but he was in no state to listen.

I tried pushing him away, but he was strong like a bull. I tried saying "condom" again but between his powerful thrusts and my gaping mouth, I wasn't sure I said anything legible. He fucked me barely for a minute, and then he got stiff. With an instinct, my legs closed around him and pulled him deeper inside me, ready to take his seed. Somewhere in the back of my head, my brain kept shouting, but my body was beyond listening. As he spasmed and deposited his thick cum inside me, my legs held him tight, making sure not a drop was spilled.

His spasms stopped and he was still thrusting inside me. Clearly all that cockteasing by Romi had built up his appetite. But he eventually went limp and it slipped out of me.

It all happened so fast. From the second I took off my top, to the second he filled me up with cum, that I had not time to think anything. But now that he had collapsed on him, trying to regain his breath, I felt a mix of satisfaction. And shame. Regret. I didn't even know if this was going to ruin my marriage. What if my husband found out? I lay there thinking, staring at the ceiling.

Whatever guilt feel I had, started washing away when I felt the bull raised his head, and kiss me on lips. With the urgency to release out, he was starting to behave as the lover Romi bragged about. He nibbled on my neck, and for a good amount of time his entire attention was focused on my face and neck. He didn't even touch my boobs, which I really admire in a man. It is as if like he wanted me, not for my boobs or pussy, but me.

I responded to his kisses, running my hands through his hair, feeling his strong back. This time he took his time nibbling around my breast, before he feasted on the centerpiece. And when he feasted, he kept me second guessing his moves. He would lick, and the suddenly give a sharp bite. But then blow his hot breath, and switch to something else. The anticipation made me wet, and by the time he was done devouring my breasts, my pussy ached to be plundered.

But he wasn't done. He kissed me on my chest, belly, navel as he descended, and right after he kissed the top of my bottom lips, he switched direction and went to my thighs. I was as ready as I could be but he was pushing me even further. His hands would stroke up from my leg to inner thighs, but go back down with only a light brush on my mound. He was driving me crazy, and I could feel the wave build up with his teasing. Romi had made him a skilled lover.

He turned me around, and focused his attention of my back next. Kissing and licking every portion of my naked skin, making his way down to my ass. And then with the tip of his tongue, he etched a straight line from my lower back down to the bottom of my engorged lips. I swear, just a little bit further and I would have orgasmed, but he knew exactly where to stop.

He drove me back into the guessing game, with kisses over my butt and my thighs. A kiss on my inner thigh, a light lick on the mound, a bit on the exposed cheek, a nibble here, a tap there - my senses were tortured to their extreme. I couldn't hold it any more and I blurted "fuck me. just fuck me Babu". I felt him stiffen. Did he know? I wasn't supposed to talk. But I didn't care. At that moment, I wouldn't have cared if my husband was standing next to us. All I care for was for him to finish what he started. Finish me off.

Babu took hold of my hips and slowly raised it making me get on all fours. He lined his tip at my entrance, and rubbed. I instinctively pushed back, literally begging him to put it in. But he pulled back. That bastard was not done with his games. He then pushed the head, but paused. I pushed back again, but he withdrew. I felt him reposition himself with his hand now on my shoulders, and braced myself for what was coming.

Without further ado, he drove his shaft inside me in one quick thrust, and the scream I let go would have been heard till the neighboring houses. I quickly bit my hand, and as he started punishing the slut for her teasing (I had to believe he still thought I was Romi), I entered a realm of pure bliss. My pussy felt on fire, and doused with the liquid of love at the same time.

His hands cupped my juggling boobs, crushing my nipples between his fingers, driving jolts of pleasure in me. He held my hair bunched up in his hands, like a bitch in heat getting fucked raw. His hand pressed on my lower back making me curve up my back giving him better access to my pussy.

After some time, he flipped me and mounted me from above. He held one of my leg up, and drove his cock back in me. He had a good mix of tempo, continuing with this game of guessing. He would go super hard, and then drop it to a sensual, slow fuck. Then switch gears again, and again, till my brain stopped guessing his next gear, and just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

After he thoroughly fucked me, I felt him stiffen. And this was when I remembered that heat of moment, he didn't put on a condom. My legs were wrapped around him, and just like the first time, my brain and body collided. I couldn't have done anything even if I had wanted, or so I reasoned. And after all, he already had spermed me once. If that's all he had in his balls, I had less to worry. A second one would barely have anything left.

Unlike the first time, the bull had time to build up his appetite this time. And unlike what I thought, the first time was only a sample of the seeds that stay stored in his balls after a month of torture. This time, his balls had enough time to squeeze out every last drop from the reservoir and make ready for his gun to shoot it all. I felt cum after cum pumped into my womb, and even then some of it oozed out. The sheer volume from this fertile bull was certain to make me pregnant. I sorta cursed myself for not thinking through, but what was done was done.

He was completely exhausted. And so was I. But while he collapsed next to me, I had to make the switch with Romi. All I wanted to do was snuggle with him till morning and then make him breakfast, make him stronger, so that he can fuck me again. But I knew that it wasn't realistic. With a heavy heart, I lifted myself up, and left the bed.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom and sure enough, true to her word, Romi was waiting there. Already naked. She handed me her clothes, and I bailed out as soon as I had those on. I made my way to the other side of the shed, and I could hear the bull snoring.

I knew I owed a big one to Romi and certainly the gory details of my sin. And I was looking forward to share so much more with her.

ginaxx
ginaxx
13 Followers