All Comments on 'Mating with the Help of a Tenant'

by ginaxx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Turns out Husband was coming home that day. He caught his loving wife cheating. He later heard her thanking Romi for offering up Babu to her. He confronted his wife the next day and played the video he recorded of her cheating and gave her an ultimatum. “Help me fuck Romi or I divorce you.” Having no other choice the wife agreed and started. She spent weeks warming Romi up to the idea of fucking her husband until eventually she caved in. That night the wife invited Romi over and they all fucked like rabbits. The husband is a much more considerate lover and better equipped then Babu. Making sure they got multiple orgasms that night. The wife discovered she liked watching her husband fuck another lady other then her and she never cheated again. Romi dumped Babu and moved in with the husband and wife. They ended up pregnant with his kids and frequently invited other ladies into their bedroom for their insatiable husband. The husband eventually learned to trust the wife again after her infidelity and they lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another skank whore story. Nothing original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do most women writers prefer to leave cheating wives happy and unpunished in their stories? Even without a shadow of remorse. Fucking "guardians of the family hearth"! This is unfair and immoral.

ginaxxginaxxalmost 2 years agoAuthor

How do you know this is a story? You were not even here. Some of the writings here will be a story, and some are going to be just real life - but you are never going to know which ones :)

ginaxxginaxxalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To the person who started slut shaming, you do not even know the context. My husband came out as bi, 10 years into our marriage. And that too when I found out he was cheating. With other men. Imagine you are man, and after 10 years, you find out your wife is a bi and is sleeping around with strangers. That she goes to glory holes to get himself satiated, or returns after 'late night meetings' when he really went to truck stops to be a whore for 20 bucks. Or to those disgusting casual sex sites and offering her ass to filthy, loser men. While you wait at home, feeling sorry for him that he is working so hard to provide for you.

Now that I finally made my peace with it, is it really wrong for me to be a little happy? So no. I do not have a shadow of remorse. And I am going to be happy, and unpunished. Well, except for the punishment that I look forward to :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cum dumpster story #85,414,917 on this site. All of them shit.

ginaxxginaxxalmost 2 years agoAuthor

lol. thankfully not. Choices made when you are raging with hormones and desperation are not the best ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For once an excellent Indian story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userginaxx@ginaxx
I have been married for almost 6 years now, and with my husband so busy in his work life. My husband is loving but unfortunately can last only a few strokes during lovemaking. And after years of trying, I have simple become another horny craving wife who stepped outside the bo...