Matriarch Werewolf Mating Ceremony

Story Info
Werewolf femdom mating under priestess moon.
1.4k words
4.44
3.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

Look at the full moon, isn't it beautiful? A wonderful night for a hunt. Yes, your bride is waiting for you, hungry to hunt you in my light. I am priestess moon, here to witness the hunt and mating ceremony of you and your werewolf wife. Hear my voice and bask in my light, for the hunt as already begun, and she is coming for you. That is our marriage custom, after all. The matriarch hunts her prey under the moonlight, and devours him with the hungry mouth she carries between her legs. Yes, you know. You agreed to it, to let her hunt you, catch you, and mate you into submission, as is the way of our people.

Are you afraid? You should be. It adds a wonderful flavor to the hunt. But in the end you want her to catch and devour you, which is why you're here. Go on now, run. Run!

You cannot escape my voice any more than you can escape the moonlight. And my words will follow you as you as you flee into the night. I am the priestess witnessing your mating ceremony, her hunt, and your submission. You know she's out there, she's coming, can smell you, and she's hungry for you. Yes, you stop to catch your breath, calm yourself, hoping she won't hear you. You know you won't outrun her. You've tried that before when you were dating. You've rehearsed this before, just so that tonight will be perfect. And it is perfect, with both of you running naked under the moonlight, and that meaning something very different for her than for you.

And then she pounces!

That was beautiful, you didn't even know she was close, and now she's got you pinned. It never gets old. In my moonlight, you can see her eyes, her teeth, but that's not the mouth she's going to devour you with tonight. Yes, she looks different like this, of course. Go ahead. Stare at her big yellow eyes, her long canines, and feel as her other mouth starts to feast, pushing up and down along your shaft making you harder and ready to be devoured.

Yes, look deep into her big yellow eyes as her ravenous pussy devours your cock. She does like to be admired in this form. It's fun to be devoured like this, consumed by your werewolf wife. Each squeeze makes you more hers, more aroused and obedient. Feel how hungry she is for you? Does it feel good to have your manhood devoured? I know it does.

Look up past her, stare at the moon. Stare at me. I am the priestess witnessing your marriage. You chose to be hunted, you chose to be devoured, and now her lips are consuming your choice, taking it away, making you hers. Each squeeze consumes you a bit more, takes you a bit more, makes you more mine, proving that her pussy is more powerful than your helpless cock.

She squeezes away your control, intimidating your manhood into submission deep inside her. She squeezes away your will, devouring it with her will. With each squeeze you feel your werewolf wife closing in, mating you into submission, beneath the moon. I love that helpless look on your face as you realize you are being lovingly devoured, as you feel her take more and more control.

Say it. Confess to your wife under the moon. Confess that her pussy is in control, is devouring your manhood. Confess that you like being claimed between her thighs. Confess to the moon, to me, that she is your werewolf wife, and that you love being sexually devoured.

Feel her primal desire for you. Feel how her pussy enjoys it, enjoys consuming you, pulsing you into submission. You can feel her hunger. She's feeling playful, and you're this lupine lady's new chew toy. Relax and accept it. Relax and feel her speaking to you. A playful puppy, playing with a bone(r). Each squeeze swallows a bit more of your will, until you cum in glorious submission.

She's in control, top dog in this marriage. Your helpless sausage is meant to feed her hungry lady lips. And you are delicious. Each squeeze establishes her dominance over you. And you want it, your werewolf wife, training you to be a good boy for her. She's supposed to be the wild animal, but you're the one being domesticated. And it feel so good, giving into her in our moonlight mating ceremony.

You're hers and each squeeze makes you more hers. Submit beneath your wife, beneath priestess moon. Stare at the moon as you feel her pussy claim and tame your human cock, stare at the moon, the priestess of the night as I witnesses your submission. Confess that you are helpless beneath her, within her, wrapped in her furry embrace. Good boy, your cock obeys her now and so do you.

You can't deny my feminine energy surrounding you, covering both of you as your manhood playfully dominated. Her savage pussy drinks up your will. You love how every squeeze makes you hers. Confess to the moon, to me, that your wife owns you. Each squeeze bites deep into your will, devouring what's left of your resistance, your male rebellion, playfully challenging you to fight back, if you can, if you dare.

There you go, push back, thrust up into her, test your werewolf matriarch... and feel her pussy reply, putting your cock in his place, deep inside her, in stiff surrender. Good, fight your matriarch under the moon, squirm, flail in vain to resist your wife as she squeezes you into submission. Fight the mating ceremony as you bask in my moonlight power.

Stare up at your priestess and feel your helpless cock surrender within her lips. You can't escape, can't cum, and can only gasp as her savage feminine authority dominates you more and more. The beast taming the man, under priestess moon. Each squeeze tells you that you're mine. You both wanted this, to hunt and be hunted, to feel your manhood conquered between her hungry lips.

I stare down at you, both imperious and loving. Feel her savage affection, merciless as she claims you. Her will over yours, establishing dominance in your relationship. The overwhelming pleasure is defeating you, as I witness her victory. Your manhood is being conquered in this moonlight mating ceremony. Bask in my light as your manhood surrenders deep inside her, accepting her hungry lips as they own you and claim you.

Stare at my moonlight as you feel yourself becoming more and more hers. Discover how helpless you are between her thighs, feel yourself about to cum helplessly inside her, signifying your surrender to your werewolf matriarch.

Confess to priestess moon what your cock already knows, that you are captive in the lips of your werewolf wife, that you will cum in submission inside her, accept her as your pack leader and mate, submit to her will, and forever willing to feed her hungry lips with your manhood. I do enjoy witnessing these ceremonies, watching the realization in your eyes. Yes, this is really happening. You're hers, ready to cum when her pussy is done toying with you. Trust me, you'll know.

Yes, soon. Her squeezes are more dominant than ever before, demanding obedience, taking control, preparing to feast. The pleasure of being devoured is overwhelming you. You are hers. Say it. Confess she is your alpha. Confess that she owns your manhood. Beg her to feast upon you. Beg her to make you cum in surrender.

There, feel that? Her lip clamp down tight. You can feel her will surround you, demanding that you cum. Stare at her lips as they lift you off the ground. Stare as you cum in surrender to her. Watch as she swings you back and forth, savaging her mate and prey.

Look into her big yellow eyes as you feel your cock explode inside her, and feel her lips drink up your will. I pronounce you her mate, her conquest under moonlight. She has established her dominance, and I have witnessed it. Your euphoric manhood also has confessed it, surrendering inside her. Feel her will drinking up your will, savoring it, enjoying it, feel the pleasure you give her and realize you enjoy it even more than your own.

Feel your surrender to her deepening, feel her will and pussy claiming you. Feel her loving aggression claim you again and again, even after your orgasm. Her dominance only grows, so bask her her control. She will train you, make you stronger, soon you will hunt together, bound by her will, a tool, a weapon, a projection of her will, just as man was meant to be.

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers