Matriarchal World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, Jules was decided to prove her how determined he was, so after saying goodbye to her, he imagines a plan inside his head to sneak aboard of her spatial ship. This wasn't easy business, since the transport of a diplomat was heavily guarded, but he had money to bribe someone to help him get inside. Contrary to his brothers who used most of their allowances on clothing or jewels, he was quite thoughtful when it came to money, so he had a lot saved up on his account.

He knew it couldn't be enough to bribe one of the women protecting Cyra, but it would allow him to manipulate one of the men working inside the spatial ship who were charged with the domestic duties of the place. There were only 6 men for 28 women who travelled with the group, and 2 of them were "personal servants" of Cyra, which meant that only 4 of them took care of the cleaning, cooking and laundry of the crewmembers. Fortunately for him, since these men obeyed to southern customs, they covered their faces and hair, so recognizing him wouldn't be easy.

One day before the departure, he executed the safest plan he could imagine: he arranged it so that one of the men had to cancel his trip, and he secretly stole his identity card after paying someone to take care of it. Then, with his passage cart, he could climb on board of the ship and wait for the departure. Since he was a man, no one was too suspicious of him and the only glances he got was from some of the crewmembers who ogled at his body despite being heavily covered by his long robes.

The departure was brutal, he felt the engine trembling to his bones, and he had to lay down until the shaking diminished. Once this was done, he thought that the hardest part was done, but he was wrong. He needed to fit in as a servant, and having never served anyone, he didn't know what to do. He was walking inside the kitchen, when a man's voice asked him:

"Who are you? I've never seen your face before."

Jules almost jumped in shock but manages to calmly turn to face an attractive man in his late twenties staring at him with suspicion.

"I'm... I'm the replacement for Abdul. He told me to take his place since he was sick," he replied in the few Arabic words he had learned.

"That's strange, when there is a replacement, I'm usually the first one who gets informed amongst the men of this ship. Especially coming from Abdul, he wouldn't forget to tell me when he is sick. Come, we'll go see the captain to see if she knows of this."

Jules panicked when he realized that he was going to get brought to Cyra, because even with his veil she would recognize him without a problem. He protested the best he could, but a few minutes later he was pushed inside her office, with the servant telling Cyra:

"Captain, he pretends to be the new servant, but no one informed me of a new servant coming aboard, especially not a British one who barely speaks Arabic."

Jules avoided her sharp gaze, watching his feet, but he could feel her frown as she recognized him.

"You are right, he wasn't supposed to be aboard of this ship. Leave us Dalil, I'll personally deal with this boy, I know him."

Dalil curiously glanced at Jules one last time before closing the door and leaving him with Cyra. For the first time after meeting her, he could see that she was not amused. She wasn't angry, but she was clearly very annoyed and didn't make any effort to hide it.

"Out of all the bad decisions you could've made, I admit that I never even imagined you would do this. Do you know that this is a crime to secretly enter a space ship, let alone one transporting a diplomat of the Saudi queendom? You know, I can't just return and bring you back on earth, my mission is more important than ensuring the safety of a single man, and time is running."

"That's fine, I don't need to be sent back on earth so soon. I've decided to fully take advantage of my time during this trip."

"You are not going to take advantage of anything, not as long as you are under my authority during this travel. You thought that I would forgive every one of your antics since I've always been easy going with you, but this is a different matter. There is no time for play or cuddling here, even if you are a gentleman. Since you stole the place of one of my servants, you will also take his responsibilities during this trip, is that understood?"

"What? But I'm not a servant! I don't want to cook or scrub a floor, I want to explore and work with the other crewmembers."

"You seem to not understand your place yet young man. There will be no negotiation during this trip, for you will simply obey to orders that will be given to you, or you'll suffer the consequences as any other man serving this ship would. Now tell me, what did you do to stop Abdul from coming this time? He isn't the kind of man to get bribed, none of the people working here are, they've been working with me for years."

"I know that, I couldn't bribe him so I made sure that he would be sleeping the day of the departure. He must be awake by now, but I had enough time until then to prepare everything I needed to come aboard. Why can he travel with you even though he's a man, but I can't?"

"This isn't comparable. Abdul is a devoted worker who's been training his whole life to accompany me during my trips, as are every other man here. He knows how the world works outside of the books you've read from your comfortable couch. I must say that despite your lack of remorse at such a manipulative game, I appreciate your honesty. Now, tell me why you came aboard such a dangerous trip?"

"I've always wanted to travel, you know that! Mother wouldn't let me, even though I'm already a grown man!"

"So, you thought that you could prove your parents wrong by suddenly running away from home, poisoning one of my men to take his place aboard my ship and following a foreign delegation to the moon? You've got some wild ideas, I'll give you that. Fine, you'll quickly learn what it means to truly travel."

Cyra opened the cupboard on her right and grabbed a medical bag full of needles and medication.

"Give me your arm, I will vaccine you for the rest of this trip. Even if you stay inside the ship, when the crew members will come back after walking in a lunar city, they'll probably carry some germs of moon diseases that your body doesn't know about. The satellites and the new world are full of infectious diseases, and even though we can't protect you against every one of them, it's better than nothing."

"Wait, I don't want you to inject something inside my body, you aren't my doctor. I'd rather do it myself, give me the needle."

"Don't be stupid, injecting yourself isn't easy for someone who's never done it. I'm rather used to that task, so just let me take care of it."

Jules reached for the medical bag and pulled hard, but he grabbed the wrong part of the bag which made all of its precious content spill on the floor, crashing in a loud assortment of noises.

"See, if only you gave me the bag it wouldn't have crashed like this!" Jules protested to defend himself.

"Stop putting the blame on me, you are the one responsible of this situation, refusing help that I was trying to give you. It seems like you don't understand your position yet, but you'll learn very quickly. When you do something wrong, you apologize, and when I order you something you obey."

"Oh, you think you can treat me like a vulgar servant? You may be a princess and a diplomat, but I'm still a gentleman, and I demand to be treated as such."

Jules stomped his foot to mark his words, but it only resulted in Cyra's familiar smile appearing on her thoughtful face. "You'll be treated however I deem necessary during the length of this trip."

Before he could react, she had grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to throw him across her lap. It was the first time Jules felt so humiliated, being handled and overpowered that way, as he needed to place his hands down on the ground to keep steady. He wriggled the best he could to free himself, but her feminine power was no match for his male body, even after his years of athleticism. Only after a few seconds of struggling, he was completely immobilized, with his right hand bent behind his back making it impossible for him to fight back.

"Release me this instant, you have no right to demean a gentleman in such a brutal manner!" he yelled, but he knew that he was helpless.

"Let me explain you a few ground rules for this trip: since I am the captain of this ship, I have every right, whether you like it or not. I'm usually a tolerant person, even with spoiled gentlemen such as yourself, but this isn't your comfortable residence in London, where you can be pampered by your mother. You will obey and respect me, for your own good and safety. You will also avoid telling the others your identity, to avoid strange rumors spreading about you when we return to London, otherwise you'll have your reputation ruined for sure. The women of my crew only will think that you are a stowaway who sneaked aboard this spaceship after you fell in love with me, they'll let you in peace like that. And if you fail to obey me or any other crewmember giving you orders, you can be sure to be back over my knee for another spanking."

Jules gasped when he realized what was about to happen; he knew that Cyra had no qualms spanking misbehaving men, since she had mentioned that several times during her talks, but he never thought that it could happen to him. he felt her hand loudly slap his fleshy behind, and he screamed in shock:

"Ow! That hurts!"

"Well, that's supposed to," Cyra replied with a point of humor in her voice, but she repeated the movement with her hand to land a louder smack on his lower buttocks.

"Owe! Let me go!"

Smack! smack! Smack!

"OW! OW! OW! Curse you, my mother will know of this!"

To his dismay, his threats and screams of protest only made her spank harder, and his bottom warmed up at an alarming speed. Soon the embarrassment of getting spanked was forgotten to let place to the burning pain he felt spreading on his behind. He knew that the whole crew could probably hear his screams of pain, but he had long forgotten about his pride.

"Oweee... I'm sorry!" he finally whimpered when he felt that he couldn't hold it anymore.

Cyra laid a couple of more loud spanks, then she stopped the punishment to his relief. Jules wanted to cry because of the burning heat he was feeling on his bum, but also out of the humiliation he was feeling about laying on her lap like this, but he was too stubborn to cry. He just wanted this bad experience to be finished, and he couldn't understand why he had spent entire nights fantasizing about Cyra spanking him, when the reality of it was so painful.

He felt her hands grab his waist and she helped him get back on his feet, making him face her. He knew that his face was probably very red from being bent over her lap like this, but he couldn't avoid her commanding gaze. Cyra was impressed to see that he hadn't cried, most men started whining immediately when she laid them over her lap to spank them, but he simply had a flushed face.

"Finally, it seems that I've gotten your full attention now. Let me tell you that I went easy on you, for the next time you mess up, you'll be getting a much worse spanking. Now, go join Dalil, he'll tell you what to do and show you to your room."

Jules wanted to retort something, but he didn't dare risk endangering his bottom again, so he gulped down his saliva and obeyed.

Jules was quick to find Dalil back, he was in the common dining area, setting the table for the crew members. He tried to avoid looking at the women walking by who glanced at him with curiosity, probably curious to know why or how he got spanked. There was no doubt everyone had heard him screaming or getting spanked, the walls were thin inside the spaceship, and the punishment was very loud.

"Don't worry, you aren't the first man to get spanked on this ship. You should estimate yourself lucky that the captain went so easy on you, it must mean that she likes you," Dalil said.

"That was going easy? What does she do when she isn't?"

"I mean, in your case you've technically committed a crime by illegally infiltrating this spaceship. If you were a woman, you would've been sent out to the new world, and abandoned without a coin of money. Since you are a man, you got away with a light spanking, but you should be careful to listen to her orders in the future. Spankings can be pretty painful sometimes."

"This wasn't a light spanking it hurts like hell!"

"You must've been quite pampered by your parents then. Usually, when a man your age gets spanked, a typical spanking lasts much longer and always ends with the miscreant in tears. Never mind, I hope for you that you won't have to discover how that feels like."

Dalil showed him the different places of the active spaceship that was busy with women working in different rooms.

"This is the men's quarters, you'll be sleeping there unless the captain calls for you. you must really like her if you came all the way here for her."

Jules blushed when he remembered that the crewmembers all thought that he was an idiotic British boy who followed Cyra inside her space ship after falling in love with her, and everyone expected him to have already slept with her. He didn't have the time to think about a smart reply, because Dalil had taken him to a small but comfortable room at the left part of the corridor.

"This is your room now, be sure to keep it tidy. The bathroom is on the other side of the corridor, you'll share it with the other men of this ship."

Jules watched the spaceship's chamber with amazement, it was even better than he had imagined. It wasn't as luxurious as his room back in England, but that was to be expected from a spaceship, and Jules didn't care about that.

"You'll be waking up at 6AM, to help in the kitchens. After that, you'll be cleaning the common areas and the bathrooms. You'll have the afternoons free to do as you like, but only if you've dutifully completed your chores."

"You mean I have to work all morning? From 6AM?"

"Yes that's right, unless you spend the night with the captain, in that case she'll replace you the next morning with one of her personal servants. Other than that, stay in the men's quarters, this is also where it is most comfortable to eat and relax. If you need anything, I'm in the room next door."

Jules sighted once he was alone in his room; Dalil wasn't unfriendly, but the trip sure would be annoying with all the chores he had to do. Moreover, he knew that Cyra wouldn't put up with his nonsense during this journey until he was brought back on earth. His buttocks were still hot and tender to serve him as a strong warning against any stupid ideas. He lifted his tunic and pulled down his underpants to see what color his buttocks had turned into, but the mirror only showed him a light red shade coloring his pale skin, nothing like the deep red he had pictured in his mind.

Jules spent the rest of the day in a bad mood as he tried to cool off his sensitive behind. He wanted to sit down to read, but with a heated backside, that wasn't pleasant anymore. He went to sleep on his stomach and was awaken at 6 by Dalil, who expertly pulled his blankets away.

"Get up now, it's time to go work."

Jules was tempted to stay in bed, but when he was told that he wouldn't get to eat if he didn't work, that was quite persuasive. He spent the whole learning cutting vegetables for the first time of his life and scrubbing the floor of the different common areas.

Finally, when he was done washing the plates that were used at lunch time, he was allowed back into his room to relax. To his surprise, there were presents laying on his bed that were left by Cyra who had left him a note:

"I heard from Dalil that you worked well this morning, so to busy yourself this afternoon I've brought you some books about the lunar cities. Inside the blue bag there are some of your favorite sweets, it will give you some change from the meals of this spaceship."

Jules was touched by this gesture of attention, but he was too prideful to accept her presents. His ego was still hurting whenever he remembered the spanking she gave him, and even though he knew that he had deserved it, he wanted to stay angry at her.

He decided to bring back the presents himself, despite the several crewmembers who told him that the captain was busy. He found her inside the common dining area with some of her closest crew members as they discussed together about some funny topic making them laugh together. But what caught his attention was the sight of one "personal servant" sitting on her lap and giggling and shaking his hips as she fondled him under his robes.

"Jules, what are you doing here?" Cyra asked when she saw him.

"I came to bring you this back, I don't want your stupid presents."

"I see," Cyra said after a short silence. "You can leave it here if you want, but you can take them back later if you want, they are yours. Is that all?"

"Yes".

"I believe I told you not to wander out of the men's quarters once you were done working, unless it was an emergency. Go back to your room now."

"Come on captain, don't be so cold with him! he could sit with us too, and have a drink," one of the women said.

"No, he won't, he isn't a man who's merely there to keep us company. Actually, he shouldn't be here anymore, isn't it right?"

Jules understood that it was a warning for him to leave, and he wasn't willing to put his bottom's safety on the line, so he reluctantly obeyed. It was quite tiring to keep his temper under control, he had never done so before, but he knew that this was best for him under Cyra's authority.

That resulted in him actually working earnestly in the morning and getting well integrated with the three other men working with him. Only Cyra's two personal attendants didn't mix with them, for they only worked to serve her personally, which meant that they were busy at night with her.

"Does she always take some men with her, wherever she goes?" he asked one day to Dalil.

"Well yes, she is a royal princess after all. But she always makes sure to prioritize her duties above her personal pleasure; after all, even in her private life back in her homeland she must spend time with her consort and concubines whom she mostly picked for political and economic purposes. Her trips are often the only times where she can pick men to spend time with, based only on her own desires."

"I didn't know that harems held such a political importance," Jules realized.

"Of course, they do," Dalil explained him with pride. "Also, the royal harems are the most mixed institutions in this world, for after the wars of the 22nd century, most ethnic minorities were hunted or fled their nations, and people weren't willing to get mixed again, out of fear. Of course, not all countries were equally touched, and attractive countries like Saudi quickly gained a lot of foreign students and workers coming in masses, but they are exceptions. Even in the new world, ethnic groups mostly avoid each other even when they aren't fighting over territory. Thus, international foreign marriages are the first tool to encourage more diversity in the different countries. Harems are centers of exchange and culture, where men come from all over the world together."

Jules learned a lot thanks to Dalil, from practical chores to cultural information. Before this trip, he had no male friend, no friend at all actually except his sisters, but now he had a friendly relation with the three men living with him. Dalil was the eldest at the age of 29 and had been aboard this ship for 11 years, and the two others were 25 and 22 years old.

He had managed to stay out of trouble for five days until he heard the spaceship landing.