Matriarchal World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Cyra ignored his whimpers of pain and expertly continued to apply her firm hand on his behind. Since he was more muscular than the average man, he had more muscle protecting his behind, so she could freely smack his buttocks without worrying about the amount of strength she applied.

"Why must you be so headstrong and obstinate in your actions?" she lectured him at the same time during the spanking. "If you are going to misbehave and put yourself in danger, you better apologize like you ought to, you damn brat! Do you know how I felt when Dalil told me that you weren't in your room anymore?"

Jules didn't answer, because he had nothing to reply to such declarations. For a brief second, he forgot about the pain of the spanking when he realized that she was worried for him, but then he assumed that it was only because she was a dutiful person. He started crying abundantly as the spanking continued, and he knew that he was getting a long punishment.

To his embarrassment, he felt her hands stop for a short moment, unfastening his underwear and baring his sensitive bottom, so he cried louder and said "Please..."; however, his buttocks were already stark naked and she had started spanking him again, but this time on his bare bottom at full strength. His humiliation was quickly forgotten when he felt the difference the spanking did when his naked bum was directly smacked with the palm of her hand, and he shamelessly shrieked in pain for the rest of the punishment. His pride had vanished, and so he started earnestly apologizing for his actions until she was satisfied with him.

When she was finally over with the spanking, Jules was still loudly crying and hadn't realized that she had stopped spanking him. she took a couple of minutes to rub his fiery behind, enjoying the feel of his heated skin before helping him get back up.

He had his hands covering his face to dry out his many tears, so she slowly helped him sit on her lap so that his painful bum was hanging in the air, and only his thighs were in contact with her legs. She continued to rub his buttocks from this position until he calmed down, then she calmly asked him:

"Now, I'm asking you again if there is anything you want to tell me."

"I'm really sorry..." he sniffled, "for disobeying you and putting myself in danger like that. I know that the members of your crew have been searching for me once you noticed I was gone from my room, so I'll be thanking them later. I'll also apologize to everyone for worrying them, and I'm sorry for making you lose time today, I know you were busy."

"There's a good boy," she smiled, and she hugged him. "You know, losing some time isn't a big deal for me, I can report my work for later, but the thought of seeing you hurt is what really afraid me."

"You mean you were worried for me?" he asked feeling suddenly much happier. "You weren't just worried about the consequences of what could happen if I didn't return home?"

"Of course, I was worried about you, you are someone I really appreciate. Sure, the consequences would be problematic if you suddenly disappeared or was victim of some sort of aggression, because as a representant of my country, it could have caused a diplomatic incident. But this isn't comparable to anything you could have gone through if you fell under the hands of ill-intentioned women; at worst, a diplomatic incident for a country as powerful as mine would only result in the royal house paying some compensation money to England, but money is only money."

Jules snuggled into her arms to hide his teary smile of happiness, but something strange occurred in his lower half. He could feel his penis, usually resting limp between his legs rigidifying quickly and poking upwards to his biggest embarrassment. He jumped out of her arms when he realized the position he was in, half-naked with his private parts getting uncontrollably aroused.

"That's not what you think, I mean I don't understand..." he quickly said in panic.

"Hey, if you are talking about your body's reaction, that's perfectly fine Jules. It isn't unusual for men to feel aroused after submitting to a punishment and..."

Jules didn't let her finish, he ran out of his room, too embarrassed to let her reassure him. He quickly entered Dalil's room and begged his friend to let him hide there until she left his room. Of course, Cyra being an experienced woman understood his embarrassment, so she left his room shortly afterwards.

The spaceship stayed several days in the Minas Valley for reasons that Jules wasn't told about. He knew it was work-related, but since he was confined inside his room it didn't change much for him. Finally, after four days waiting, the spaceship flew up to the next stop.

Jules hadn't spoken to Cyra again after the incident in Minas valley, he didn't know how to face her. She had sent him a few notes, asking how he felt and if he needed anything to busy himself, but he felt too shy to answer. His buttocks were still slightly red after all this time, even though the burning feeling he felt the following day of the bare bottom spanking had improved very much.

Jules wasn't the only one who was still thinking about the spanking he had received; Cyra was having some fun time with one of her personal servants and as he was licking her vulva, she was re-imagining the scene inside her head. She knew that Jules wasn't a man for her, he didn't want to spend his life married or belonging to a woman, but she couldn't deny the strong attraction she felt for him. She was almost hoping that he would misbehave again, so that she could spank his delicious bottom again, but she tried to distract her thoughts with the man that was currently pleasuring her.

Unfortunately, Cyra was a woman who quickly got frustrated when she didn't get what she wanted. Having someone licking her moist crotch was good, but it wasn't comparable to the experience of punishing the round and soft buttocks of Jules. She had a quick orgasm that only half satiated her hunger, so she was hoping that once she returned back to earth and visit her harem, she would forget about him quickly.

The two of them avoided each other during the rest of the trip, Cyra being busy with work and Jules still being confined inside his room. It was only when they arrived finally at their final destination in Lunartol two weeks later that Jules was invited to go outside of the spaceship in company of Cyra.

"Don't you have work to do?" he asked her.

"I'm already done for this trip, and since we won't depart until tomorrow morning, I thought that we could enjoy the evening in the city. After all, you did want to see this place, right?"

Jules and Cyra finished the last day of their trip on the moon enjoying the busy streets of Lunartol and having a good time. Jules felt terribly guilty when he realized that he had almost forgotten about his parents during these last days, for even inside his room in the spaceship he was always busy with new books to read or learning a new skill with Dalil.

The trip back to earth felt very long for him, he was wondering how worried his parents were; on the same time, he was disappointed at the thought of returning to his normal life. Dalil had told him that since he was a special employee from the royal princess, he couldn't carelessly write to him even if they were friends, and he was sure that he would probably not see Cyra again.

When Jules finally set foot back inside his parent's residence, he could see that his family members were livid with worry. His father was pale, his sister had a stern frown on her face, his mother had dark circles under her eyes, and even his brother Hudson seemed worried.

After he hugged his family and apologized for lying to them and wondering off like this on his own, he was sent to his room by his mother, saying:

"You are grounded until further notice young man, I have things to discuss with her highness Cyra from one woman to another."

Jules, who usually got offended when he got left out from a conversation between women, didn't even took his energy to protest. He obeyed, only hoping that his mother wouldn't push his blame on Cyra who had simply looked after him during his trip.

He waited for more than two hours, until finally his mother entered his room, still looking stern but a bit more relaxed than she was beforehand.

"I've heard everything from her highness Cyra, but you are free to add anything if you feel that there are elements I should know. Other than that, I've reached an agreement to fix the mess you've put yourself in. You are going to leave with Cyra tomorrow, to live inside her harem."

"Wait, what? Why should I, I don't understand?"

"People already know that you've suddenly travelled with Cyra, although the journals don't know the details, they've speculated an awful lot. The information wasn't leaked by Cyra's crew who knows to keep their mouth shut, no, it was from the people I have hired to investigate about your disappearance unfortunately. To save your reputation, it has been announced that you are already one of her concubines, and that this trip was something you did since you couldn't separate yourself from her. You may not like this, but this is the version that most people believe, or like to talk about."

"But mother, I don't care about my reputation, I just want to live my life!"

"Things aren't as simple as they seem, Jules. You are a grown man already; you should get settled with a strong woman soon. I know you don't want to get married, but I won't be there forever to look after you, and the harem is a good option. You'll live a comfortable and safe life, free to pursue your hobbies and you'll be surrounded by intelligent men like you."

Jules was at loss of words, out of everything that could've happened to him, he didn't expect that. Would that mean that he would become Cyra's concubine? The thought didn't disturb him, but the way everything happened so suddenly was difficult to digest. However, Jules was a young gentleman of the British queendom, so he knew that he had to comply with what was ordered to him.