Matriarchal World Ch. 05

Story Info
Mrs. Steel attends a political meeting about marriage law.
19.6k words
4.33
19.2k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers

This work is simply a fictional story, so if you are not interested in female led societies and relationships, please pass your way.

This fiction contains characters set in a matriarchal society, femdom elements and punishment spankings. In this futuristic world, wearing a chastity cage for men doesn't negatively affect sexual drive, because the apparition of the solar energy has made male masturbation a taboo in many societies in opposition to female lust which is always justified through the apparition of the solar energy.

This is the continuation of a story set in a dystopian matriarchy where women have taken control of all leading positions in society after the appearance of the solarium, a source of energy present in female bodies that gives them greater strength and a new resource of energy for new technologies. Women can also give birth effortlessly since new technology takes care of the growth of the fetus once the fertilized ovary of the woman has been released during the first week following intercourse.

It is preferable to read the chapters in the right order, but the story can be understood individually. This chapter takes place in the year 2373, around 8 months after the engagement of Tristan and Rebecca Armstrong that happened in May 2372, and that couple has quickly married in January 2373, thus, the two eldest sons of Raven Steel are both married.

Year 2373:

"Good luck, dear" Mr. Steel said to his wife as Raven grabbed her file before exiting the entrance door.

She kissed her husband affectionately before saying:

"What will ensue today has nothing to do with luck, I will make sure of it".

Her work today was the fruit of a long process of research and activism that had led her party to bring the representants of the nation to vote for the question of polyandry.

Even though most developed countries in Africa and Asia allowed women to take several husbands if their income could support them a stable life, it was still illegal in England to officially recognize any of the side lovers many rich women had.

When she arrived to the chamber of representants, her secretary Seamus was already there, dressed and prepared looking gorgeous as usual despite being already 35 years old, all the women passing by ogled shamelessly at his perfectly clad backside, his pink lips or his long legs that his tight trousers revealing, much more than what would be appropriate for a gentleman.

However, Seamus was no gentleman, he was her secretary and everyone in her office knew that he was hers to take, so no other woman dared actively harass him.

"The debate session will start at four PM ma'am" Seamus said as he took her coat. "The administration gave us a suite in the nearest hotel, for the vote will take place tomorrow morning. I have already contacted your husband of course, to inform him of your itinerary and a set of changing clothes for tomorrow have already been sent to your hotel room."

"Good boy, you always do a great job", Raven said as she gave him a discreet pat on his behind.

Seamus blushed and turned around to see if anyone was observing them. Even if many people knew about their private affairs in the office, it was still something he preferred to keep discreet.

"Mrs. Steel, you are being asked by lady Gynia." A masculine voice had spoken behind them.

Raven turned around to see a young man in his twenties also dressed in a way that indicated that he was also a secretary. She was surprised to be called by lady Gynia herself who was the person tasked with opening and directing the assemblies of the chamber of representants. In the political sphere, only the ministers and the queen herself were more influential than her.

"Well, that is a surprise, when am I being asked for?" she replied to the pretty man.

"Lady Gynia has asked you to come as soon as you are available, it seems pretty important ma'am", he respectfully answered.

"Alright, I can go right now then, so Seamus you can go prepare my files and my seat in the assembly".

"Yes ma'am", Seamus reluctantly replied, for he was curious to know the reason of her call into lady Gynia's office.

"Excellent, in this case please follow me ma'am, I will show you the way", the secretary said.

Raven followed the secretary into the western wing of the building where the most important offices were located. The corridors and gardens were animated by busy women walking to their offices to advance in their work or young men carrying drinks for the women they served.

When she finally arrived inside a luxurious waiting room, she could hear the familiar sound of a meaty flesh being regularly hit, followed by a masculine voice whining on the other side of the door. She could already envision the image of a contrite young man being spanked by his boss for some earlier offense he had committed, and she fought the urge to smile.

The secretary tried to fill the awkward blank between them as he explained:

"I suppose lady Gynia is busy right now, I will see when she will be ready to receive you, ma'am".

He carefully knocked on the door, making the sound of the spanking stop and the mature voice of a woman said:

"You may enter Yann".

The secretary called Yann hurriedly opened the door before closing it and Raven could only hear the indistinct noise of a short conversation. A few seconds later, the spanking sounds resumed as Yann opened back the door to inform Raven:

"Lady Gynia will receive you in five minutes, she is currently busy taking care of... some disciplinary matter".

"I understand, no worries", Raven smiled at him.

She decided to relax on the chair until the punishment ended, and she was wondering what the chastised man looked like when the door suddenly opened again, and an attractive man in his early twenties precipitately walked out of the office, his hands firmly clasped on his rounded behind.

He was still whining loudly as he quickly walked away and he made no effort to hide the fact that he was just spanked as he desperately tried to rub the heat off his buttocks.

Fascinated by this short vision, Raven was quickly brought back to her senses when the familiar voice of lady Gynia cut her off her thought:

"Sorry for the short wait, this naughty young man was someone I needed to take care of. Please come inside my office, we will be able to calmly talk without being disturbed."

"No problem, I completely understand, my lady. I am curious to know the reason of our meeting".

Once the two women were both seated, the elder lady explained with a thoughtful face:

"I am calling you since you are the main leader amongst the advocates for a change in marriage and family legislation. As you know, I will simply be directing today's debate, the people who will decide of the changes will be the voting representants, but know that the outcome of tomorrow will not only have a national impact, but also an international one. The Sultana of the queendom of Saudi has asked to contact you for possible concubine exchanges if you manage to legalize your projects".

"What do you mean by concubine exchange?"

"Well, you know that royal families in countries where polyandry is legal, royal women often possess entire harems of virgin men. The men who get to sleep with her are promoted to different ranks of concubine or consorts."

Raven knew about these wildly fantasized practices that women dreamt of having despite monogamy staying the norm for most people. However, royal and noblewomen often sent their sons to harems of foreign royal women in order to strengthen political bonds. To maintain a bond between two queendoms, the "gifting" of a prince or any other noble male virgin was often mirrored by the other country later sending one of their own noblemen or princes for a political marriage if the two countries were on equal footing of power. However, when a country was very influential like the queendom of Saudi, it was rare that the royalty of these queendoms sent their sons away, preferring to marry them off to solidify internal alliances inside the country, but they still received many foreign noblemen and princes from allied countries as presents.

However, the British family was still officially monogamous and didn't have much power on international politics since the 2nd century, thus foreign nations always refused to send their princes to the queen, saying that as long as "favorites" of the queen weren't officially recognized as concubines, they wouldn't waste any of their precious princes for an alliance with England. In return, England rarely sent any royal prince abroad, preventing England from using one of the best political tools for alliances and trade.

Moreover, Saudi was one of the richest countries in the world thanks to their advanced research and investment in Solarium technologies, so having a privileged relationship with their queen would be an amazing achievement. But more importantly, Saudi was one of the pillar nations for the solar faith leading most of the religious power in the world. After all, it was the native land of the prophet Amira, and millions of believers visited the holy cities that the prophet graced during her living.

"So, you are referring to the practice of diplomatic alliances through international marriages? But Saudi has never sent any of their princes to our royalty or important ladies."

"The Sultana herself has told our queen that if at least the royal family allows the officialization of concubines, she would consider sending one of her sons or nephews to the queen. That also means that in exchange, England would have to send some gentlelords or wealthy gentlemen to officially start a tie between our nations."

"That is great! It means that if we manage to pull a step like this with the Saudi queendom, it will boost the image of our nation amongst other European countries and could encourage other countries to trade more with us more. However, it will all come down to the debate."

"Yes; and that is why I am counting on you. If you manage to pull this off, your name will go down on history."

The debate opened exactly on time, and all eyes were turned on Raven. The opposition had started, exposing their points but nothing very surprising to her who had already anticipated the argument of the others.

Now it was her turn to talk, and she had plenty of points prepared.

"Mrs. Steel, it is your turn to speak. Please present us your arguments about the marital reform file."

Raven confidently stood up and started to speak:

"Dear assembly, I am speaking today in order to improve the marital legislation of our country. As you may know, most countries have long normalized the practice of polyandry or the officialization of concubines for women who can afford it. I am aware that marital monogamy is an important part of our culture, and my goal isn't to destroy that.

However, women will be women and those who are able to afford it will pursue additional pleasure outside of the marital bed, and the ones who suffer by this are the men. After all, the apparition of the solarium was accompanied by the heightened sexual drive of women and their endless child-bearing capacities. When a woman is surrounded with fertile men, she can have dozens and dozens of children in her lifetime, which is something that has solidified many family lines in foreign royalty.

We need to officialize the recognition of concubines not only to help the affected men and children, but also to strengthen our nation. Having official concubines for royal members and other noble ladies will increase the number of possible heirs since grown women can produce a near infinite amount of children at the same time, as long as they are given seed from fertile men.

Our socialist party desires to officialize concubinage for men who have a faithful relationship with women who are already married to protect the status of the children born of these love affairs. Many cases have been reported of bastard children who were left with nothing once their mother died despite their mother raising them as their own, and that often because of a jealous spouse refusing to share the inheritance of his deceased wife.

I understand that people are afraid that the legal husbands could feel threatened in their position if younger concubines arrive during their marriage, but we are only offering an addition to the traditional marriage. Concubines would be recognized and the children they fathered would also be recognized as heirs, but the legal husband will stay above any concubine. It would be hypocritical to ignore the many extra-marital affairs taking place in this country and insist on our monogamous ideal; the men who give themselves to married women are often shamed and insulted even though they can also be faithful and virtuous men for the woman they serve.

Of course, polyandry would not affect the common people since a strict legislation should ensure that a woman possesses enough wealth to take care of her men and all of her future children."

Since no one objected after her introducing speech, she continued by starting to specify the thoughtfully propositions of law she had thought of to regulate these new changes.

The talk went on for five hours, and many politicians asked her about details and debated about how to put them into practice, but Raven was confident that she had pulled off her main goal, meaning that something would come to change after the coming vote.

Nevertheless, she had one night to wait until the long awaited result would fall, so she went into the hotel suite that was prepared for her. When she entered the main room of her suite, her secretary Seamus was there, dressed only with the revealing underwear of the latest men's fashion of England.

His plump and toned buttocks were tightly covered by the cotton of his underwear, and he was sensually laying on the bed.

"You've been working hard today for your project. I wonder if you needed something to refill your energy after such a long day."

Raven smirked at him and climbed on the bed. She didn't need to hear anymore, she was only absorbed by the freshly showered body of her secretary laying suggestively on the bed, so she opened one of her bags to pull out some lube and a strap-on.

This time, she wanted to take him rough and he eagerly prepared her by kissing her crotch once she was fully undressed, sucking her clitoris until she was fully aroused.

Then, Raven slowly inserted the internal part of the strap-on inside her vagina and made him go on all four. Having pegged him many times before, his butthole was relaxed and loose, but she still inserted a couple of lubricated finger to moisten his inside.

Seamus was already moaning in pleasure when she inserted the dildo inside him and firmly thrusted, making his whole body move forward as she moved her hips in a powerful swing. He cried out in pleasure before she slowly pulled back a bit before thrusting again but deeper inside him, making him loudly moan.

In order to keep his movements adjusted to hers, she grabbed his hair in her left hand to keep his head glued to the bed while she smacked his lifted behind as she continued to penetrate him. She quickly felt her body tense and convulse as she orgasmed in a blissful succession of movements.

When she pulled the dildo out of him, she playfully swatted his buttocks before laying under the blankets of the bed for the night. Seamus was quick to fall asleep since the pegging had exhausted him, but Raven stayed up for a few minutes, thinking what it would be like to have Seamus as her official concubine.

That wouldn't work, she knew because having a discreet affair with her secretary was one thing, but taking him in as a concubine wouldn't please her husband. Besides, according to her own law propositions concubines aren't supposed to work because the woman taking them should finance all their necessities. That would mean that she would have to hire a new secretary and she wasn't even sure if Seamus wanted to be her concubine.

Sure, she knew he liked her and eagerly slept with her not only for the benefits of his services, but he seemed to value his independence. He was professionally dependent on her, but other than that he benefitted from many more freedom than no married man or concubine could dream of.

He could do what he wanted with the money he earned from his work as a secretary and didn't need to ask his wife before purchasing anything expensive or making a private deal.

Anyways, she decided to sleep because it didn't bring her much to think anymore about these questions.

The next morning she woke up rather later but she didn't mind, the voting only started at 11 in the morning. Seamus was already up of course and gave her a list of the important messages sent to her during the night.

"Nothing urgent of course, but all of the 7 that I have were sent by fellow representatives of the chamber. By the way, breakfast will be served here when you want, I already contacted the hotel kitchen."

Raven nodded and prepared herself for the day. She took a long shower and put on her best suit, after all it was an important day especially if her law propositions were voted by the majority.

The voting session went even better than she expected, and when the results were official, lady Gynia loudly announced:

"The chamber of representants and ladies have solemnly legalized the recognition of multiple concubines for women who fill the financial requirements to take care of their needs, including those of eventual future children with a total majority of 73%.

Secondly, her majesty the queen will grant official titles to the concubines she chooses, and their children will be recognized as princesses and princes of our queedom."

Raven listened with a smile as lady Gynia listen the specifications to allow these practices to work while photographs were taken one after the other during this moment. It was a huge victory, probably the biggest of her career since she was directly responsible for allowing the queen to multiply her diplomatic alliances.

Her two daughters had called her to congratulate her immediately after she went into the news and people already speculated about the fact that she might be given a title by the queen.

Happy as she was by her victory, Raven was focused on the political changes this reform would bring on the royal family and on international relationships.

She only spent one evening back into her house to celebrate with her family before heading back to work the next day. Lady Gynia had come to her office herself this time to announce some news.

"Congratulations Mrs. Steel", the elder woman said when they were both seated. "You must wonder why I would suddenly come all my way here to exchange some pleasantries. In fact, I have a personal proposition for you. The prime minister herself has told me that she was satisfied by your work for the marital legislative reforms and charged me to grant you an opportunity. Our queen Teresa herself will receive a delegation of the Saudi queendom who will be bringing one of their unmarried princes as a concubine for queen Teresa."

"That is great news! To see that they've arranged it so quickly is astonishing."

"Well yes, and more importantly, Cyra Abadi the second daughter of Sultana Mariam herself will be the head diplomat of this delegation and you will be attending to the royal reception in two weeks where her and her chosen brother will arrive."

"That's an incredible honor! But why was I chosen? Is it simply thanks to my work for the officialization of concubinage?"

"Well, that is the main reason, but there is also the fact that you can use this opportunity to tie some contacts with the Saudian diplomats. The fact that you were the one who actively advocated for this reform is known to them as well, so you could use that to your advantage to exchange with them. Any close contact with the Saudian is a priviledge, weather on an economic, political or religious field. The only countries rivaling with them in terms of solarium research are numerable with the fingers of my hand, but you already know all that, so I am trusting the fact that you will make good use of this opportunity."

suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers