Matriarchal World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it early to arrive at Lunartol? I thought even with Saudi spaceships, it took one week to safely land in the moon capital."

"We aren't in Lunartol, we are in Theba city, one of our stops before destination."

"You mean that there are several stops before we arrive to Lunartol?" he blemished when he understood what it meant. He had left a note to his mother, saying that he would be away for two weeks at a temple to pray, nothing more.

"We are making four stops before we arrive to the capital to be precise, the first one is here, in Theba city, the second one is on Minas valley, the third one is Sandatown, then finally Romaville before we go to the capital."

Jules furiously walked out of the men's quarters to find Cyra busily taking care of the last details for the successful landing inside Theba city. The whole spaceship was shaking, but Jules didn't care about that, he wanted to talk with her.

"Why didn't you tell me that you weren't going to Lunartol directly?"

"Jules, I'm a bit busy right now, I'll talk to you once the landing is over."

Jules didn't care, he walked towards Cyra who understood that she had no choice but to listen to him, so she handed over the command to her lieutenant and answered:

"I only told you that my destination was to Lunartol, but I didn't tell you the details because I never would've thought that you could've sneaked aboard of my spaceship when I told you about my trip back in England. It is quite common for diplomats to make many stops before their final destination, especially when they travel space, for the cost of a trip is expensive, and I want to optimize it the best I can."

"But you can't stop here! I told my mother that I would be away for two weeks only!"

"Your mother probably already knows what you've done by now. She isn't stupid, she would never believe that you, out all of her sons would leave the residence suddenly to go pray for two weeks, so she must've started an investigation. Besides, I have important business to start here, so I can't simply accept your request."

"Fine, in this case I'll search another spaceship in this city that will bring me back to England right now."

"Don't be foolish now, this isn't something you can do like this. First of all, even if you had enough money on you to pay a journey back on earth, there is no guarantee that you'll find a spaceship that will leave in the next days back to England. Even though Theba is a big city, not a lot of spaceships fly to England since your country doesn't own any spaceship company and isn't very involved in spatial exchanges. Moreover, who would guarantee your protection? If something were to happen to you, it wouldn't simply result in a conflict with your parents but would also lead to an international incident. Some people may accuse me from kidnapping you and use this to throw some fire between our two nations."

"I don't care, I'm going anyway. I'm a grown man, I can look after myself."

"Don't you dare try, young man. I like your spirit but being foolish isn't a funny thing out here. Get back into your room right now, you will be staying there until I have come back with a vaccine for you to protect yourself from any germs the crewmembers might bring back from the city."

Jules simply left the room and pretended to walk back towards his own room, but in reality he was walking towards the equipment room. He had a rough idea of what he needed to take before leaving the spaceship, so he was planning to wait there and watch the women prepare themselves before picking an equipment for his own and leaving the spaceship secretly.

He waited hidden inside a closet as he watched a dozen of the crewmembers expertly prepare their knives and medication in case of any problems. Contrary to the earth where the solarium fed all of the new technologies, including the internet, once the people left the earth these new technologies didn't work for some reason, including the high-tech security weapons. Even the spaceships needed to be charged with solarium on earth, so every trip was carefully planned out with the right amount of fuel. The only advantage left that solarium gave to the people on the new world and the satellites of the solar system was the inner solarium living inside women's bodies, giving them their significant brute strength once they reached puberty and the endless child-conceiving ability for women of all ages.

Thus, people lived in almost medieval like settings, with women leading the many communities with more ancient and harsh methods to keep the groups working. When danger arose, the diplomats traveling outside of the planet like Cyra Abadi needed to know how to defend themselves with hand-to-hand combat or rudimentary weapons like knives or swords. Gunpowder didn't work, so the men living in these places had little ways to defend themselves when a woman wasn't around to help them.

Of course, Jules didn't care about all of these elements. He knew most of them, but his priority was to get back home. Despite how tense his relationship could get with his parents, he didn't want them to worry about him, and he was convinced that going back to England on his own was the best solution. Moreover, he had the rest of his savings with him, and he was confident that all of that was more than enough to ensure him a trip back to England.

Unfortunately for him, his plans fell short when he saw the door of the cupboard opening, and Cyra pulling him out of his hideout.

"It seems like you haven't learned yet to listen to authority. I guess another spanking is in order. All the other people here can leave the room, I'll deal with this brat."

Jules screamed in protest, saying that he deserved to be treated with more respect, but Cyra calmly answered him:

"You'll get treated in response to your own behavior. If you continue to act like a selfish, spoiled brat, you'll be treated as such."

Cyra lifted him effortlessly and bent him under her strong left arm, making him hang in the air with his buttocks rising high in a perfect place for her to chastise. Jules knew what was coming, but he squealed in shock when he felt her lifting his tunic to smack him over his white underpants.

"OW! It hurts!"

Cyra only replied by giving him another loud smack and starting again dozens of times, only stopping to lecture him:

"I told you that disobedience always resulted in consequences. You don't seem to understand why you that I wouldn't go easy on you this time."

She spanked him again and again, making him howl in pain. Jules was determined not to cry because of the spanking, but it was easier said than done. This spanking hurt much more than the previous one even though she was still only using her hand, but the contact of her calloused palm hitting his cotton-clad behind was awful; he kicked and screamed, but that never stopped her punishing hand smacking his rear.

When he felt his eyes moisten and he started shedding his first tears, Cyra released him and made him stand back in front of her, and she held his waist as she whispered:

"I don't want to even hear anything about wanting to get out of your room until I tell you to, especially not out of this spaceship. I'll have two of my crewmembers watching the entrance of your room to make sure you stay there until you can vaccinated, and if you even dare try to get out, I'll be spanking your cute behind completely naked until it turns very red and raw. Is that understood?"

Jules was outraged by the idea and he felt his heartbeat fasten as he envisioned the scene inside his mind, but he could see that she was dead serious, so he nodded.

"I want your answer clearly young man, did I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am".

Five hours later, Cyra was back with a new package containing the vaccines and medication to protect him from the germs of the moon. Jules was still feeling the burn on his backside as she calmly disinfected his arm before proceeding with the vaccination but feeling her taking care of him was somewhat soothing.

"You are strangely docile for once," she commented with a smile. "Perhaps it's because of the vaccine, it'll tire you for a day, but you'll feel normal soon again."

"I bet you like me being quiet," Jules grumbled for himself, but he heard her chuckle.

"I always like you, weather you are quiet or talkative, I just appreciate it more when you listen to what I say. Being opinionated is one thing I can respect, but that doesn't mean you can do and say whatever you want. There, I'm done."

Jules didn't know what to say after that; hearing her state so simply that she liked him was something that made his heartbeat fasten. He knew that many women promised their love and admiration for men endlessly, but Cyra wasn't the kind of woman to thoughtlessly compliment someone just to please them. She had told him that naturally, so he knew she meant it, but what was he supposed to say? No other woman had spoken to him like that.

Jules spent the rest of the day thinking about what just occurred, and he felt his determination to stay angry against her melt like ice. Despite the fresh humiliation of his spanking, he couldn't stay mad at her, because he couldn't deny that everything she had done was logical.

The spaceship only stayed two nights in Theba, and it departed immediately once the women were done charging some heavily guarded merchandise aboard the spaceship. They flew to the Minas valley next, which wasn't a place Jules knew about, contrary to the merchant city that Theba was known for.

When he looked out from his window once the spaceship was finished landing, he was disappointed to see a grayish city covered by thick smokes rising from narrow habitation quarters lining out of sight.

"Is this Minas valley?" he asked Dalil.

"Yes, it's one of the many mines that were created in the 23rd century outside of the earth. Most of the people working here are descendants of criminal men and women who were sent there as an alternative to prison, and the place was quickly populated. We are only staying there for a night, only the time for Cyra to get some information confirmed."

"There is no need to explain to Jules what my business in this city is," Cyra's strict voice interrupted them.

She was already prepared to walk outside into the valley, and was wearing a thick mantle holding number of knives and other necessary material to defend herself in case of danger.

"Although I doubt that Jules is a foreign spy sent by the British crown to report on my activities, the protocol stays the same for all people outside of our crew, even if you've befriended him Dalil."

"Yes captain, I'm sorry."

"I hope you are more careful in the future, I expect better from you. Jules, why are you wearing a coat? You are not coming with me, I've already explained you why."

"Please, I'll make sure not to disturb you, I promise," he begged.

"This is not negotiable; you are staying here."

Jules felt his temper rise up again, so he walked back into his room angrily. If she didn't want to take him outside, he would go on his own. There was no reason why he should stay confined inside the spaceship, he wasn't her prisoner. Besides, it's not like he would try to sneak inside another spaceship to fly back to earth early, he had understood why it was a dangerous idea.

He only wanted to visit the place for a while; he had grown in London, and it was the only city he had ever known, he wanted to see more, so once the majority of the crewmembers were out, he discreetly exited the spaceship from the back to venture inside the Minas valley.

The spaceship had landed in a large landing ground full of people taking care of the spaceships and other transport material that were put together. He saw almost only women there, working in old and sweaty shirts, pulling heavy trays of material and goods.

The way to the city of the Minas valley was rather simple, and Jules was confident that he could do a quick tour and come back to the spaceship before anyone of the crew noticed anything. He had told Dalil that he was sick and should not be disturbed, so no one should check on him for a moment.

He quickly noticed that the general feeling of the place was strange, the people were often looking at him strangely. Jules had taken of his veil to conform to the way the few men he saw there were dressed. The vast majority of the people were of south European descent, and they spoke Spanish, which was a language he had learned growing up, so he was confident he could find his way back whenever he wanted.

He tried to avoid looking at the people passing near him, for the women who tried speaking to him frightened him immediately. Deciding to take a break after walking for more than an hour, he entered a lively pub that was full of workers eating and chatting together.

He took a seat at the closest window and enjoyed an unknown meal full of new flavors as he observed the people passing by. Most of the workers walking these streets were women in their twenties or thirties coming back from work, but there were also quite some men accompanying them, often wearing very suggestive closing leaving very little doubt about their profession.

The more he observed the streets, the more he realized that the crewmembers were right when they warned him about the dangers of this valley; sure, he knew that as long as he had money he would be safe from any problematic situation, but this was very different from London. Even the most notorious districts of the British capital he had seen pictures from weren't near as frightening as this place. He decided that once he was done eating, he would pay and return back to the spaceship; he had seen enough of the place to satiate his curiosity.

He ignored the leers of the women around him and walked to the counter where an imposing woman in her mid-forties was sitting. She smiled at him and said:

"Well, hello there, I hope you enjoyed your meal. It's been a while since I saw a pretty thing like you in my shop, are you a beginner in the house next street?"

"A beginner?" Jules asked her, not understanding what she meant.

"How much do you charge for an hour?" another woman asked, walking towards him.

"I'm not a prostitute!" Jules protested in shock when he understood what the women meant. "I would like to pay for the meal and leave."

"Now, now, don't be so angry," the second woman retorted with a light laugh. "I'm sure we can find an arrangement that would make both of us happy."

To Jules's shock, he felt her hand aggressively gripping the flesh of his backside through his clothes, and the woman shamelessly whistled in admiration:

"That's a nice and tight ass you've got there, boy! If you let me peg you, I'll pay you 150 lunits, what do you..."

The woman couldn't finish her sentence, because Jules had abruptly turned around and slapped his hand violently against her face with all his strength. It didn't do much to hurt the woman apart from reddening her skin slightly, but she looked furious as she rubbed her face and said:

"You are going to pay for that, you slut!"

Jules was really frightened, a woman had never talked and acted to him like that, he had only read about these behaviors in books, so he didn't know how to react. He looked around the place, hoping that someone would step in to save him, but most women seemed to enjoy watching the scene.

The woman raised her hand, decided to slap his face back, but an authoritative voice raised at the entrance of the pub, making everyone freeze for a second:

"Stop right there, he is mine and shouldn't be touched."

Jules saw that Cyra had arrived and he wanted to jump inside her arms. He had never been so relieved to see someone arrive, but everything was far from over, because his aggressor glared at Cyra with annoyance and yelled:

"I'll give him to you once I've taught him a good lesson. This fucking whore slapped me for no reason, getting angry after I simply had a feel of his behind."

"You will not slap him, especially not on his face; no one touches any of my men. You are the one who ought to apologize, for groping a man without permission. Apologize to him right now, unless you want to lose one of your hands."

"Like hell I will!"

The woman charged on Cyra, throwing her fist at her, but Cyra swiftly grabbed her arm and immobilized her to the ground until the woman had no other choice but to yield, and she said:

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Cyra Abadi a princess and diplomat representing the Saudi queendom. According to the laws of the Minas Valley, I would be entitled to cut off one of your hands for touching one of my men, but since I'm feeling gracious, I'll give you one last chance: apologize to him right now or suffer the consequences of your actions."

The woman paled when she realized who she had angered: even outside of the earth where not everyone could access an education or even basic information, everyone knew what the queendom of Saudi was and how powerful its representants were. The woman quickly asked forgiveness and said:

"I'm extremely sorry, I didn't know he was your man... How could I know that a man walking alone inside a pub already belonged to someone..."

"I said, apologize to him," she whispered in the most threatening tone.

"I'm extremely sorry for touching you inappropriately, and for acting so rude," she finally said to Jules.

After one last glare, Cyra grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the pub, where several of her crewmembers were waiting for her on the streets. Jules had never seen her so angry, in fact he had never truly seen her angry at all, for she always knew how to control her annoyance when something displeased her, and the cold anger emanating from her was unlike anything she had shown him before. He knew that her anger wasn't directed towards him, in fact most of it dissipated once they left the pub, but he could feel that he was in big trouble as they walked back to the spaceship.

"I explicitly ordered you not to leave the spaceship," she sternly said.

"I just wanted to see some of the place, and then I would've gotten back! It's not like I tried to leave through another spaceship..."

"Silence, you shouldn't even dare talk back to me after endangering yourself like that. Don't worry, we are going to have a little talk to make sure you remember your lesson this time."

She gripped his waist to throw him over her shoulder, then quickly walked the rest of the way to the spaceship while carrying him to arrive faster. Once inside the safety of the vehicle, she brought him to his room and closed the door behind her before putting him on his bed.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, okay? I made a mistake!" he retorted angrily, feeling furious against himself about the fact that he couldn't deny knowing he had been very foolish, ignoring every one of her warnings for his safety, only excited by his own desires of adventure.

"This doesn't sound like the tone of a repentant young man, in fact, it doesn't sound like you are sorry at all."

"Well, what do you want, do you want me to cry like a meek and submissive gentleman?" he shouted.

Cyra frowned, and he knew that he had displeased her even more, but he couldn't help himself. He was too prideful to truly express how he felt and what he wanted to say to her. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on the perspective, Cyra was determined to make him own up his actions, and the most efficient way she knew to get young men to speak was by reddening their naughty butts.

She sat over the bed next to him, and pulled him over her lap despite his struggles and screams of protest. She quickly trapped his legs under one of her legs, and manages to completely pull up his long robes, then she started to spank him.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! It hurts!"