Matt Finish

Story Info
The dreams that stuff is made of.
2.4k words
4.22
22.5k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

Author's note:-

Those familiar with my work may have noticed that I usually try to craft stories which will stand on their own as a reasonably decent read, even without the naughty bits. Except for on one occasion, which I regretted as soon as I submitted it, I treat my characters with respect, and avoid the use of demeaning terms such as "slut" and "whore."

Occasionally, though, I get the urge to write a tale which is 90 percent pure unadulterated fuckfest.

This is one of them. I hope you enjoy it

Rufriter.

Matt Finish

I looked at the clock and scowled. 2.00 am and Matt's radio was still blaring! He'd gone too far this time. Dragging myself out of bed, I trudged to his room to give him a piece of my mind, or maybe an ultimatum - get his act together or get out. His door was open and his bedside light still on when I walked in. I looked down at him, ready to bitch slap him to hell and back, then I hesitated. He was asleep with his eyes moving behind closed lids, and he had a faint smile, which made him look almost angelic. The same look he always wore when I was mad at him. The same look that always blew away my anger.

I looked away, determined not to weaken, and as my glance moved lower I froze in shock. It was the first time i had seen him when he wasn't fully dressed, and I could make out the clear outline of his penis under the thin sheet. It looked about ten, maybe eleven inches long and a couple of inches in diameter, and even more disturbing was that I couldn't tear my eyes away. I pitied any girl that let him put that beast inside her. She wouldn't be able to walk for a month!

"Show me your cunt." It was so quiet I wasn't sure I heard it, and I looked at his face. His eyes were open in a piercing stare, and he had a grin from ear to ear. "Now would be a good time."

I shook my head, but his gaze and his tone were so irresistably compelling that I was distressed to realise that for the briefest instant I actually considered doing as he asked, or at least let him see my briefs. Maybe even pull them tight so my vagina was outlined. Except that I never wore panties under my nightie. Then again, what was the harm in him looking, so long as he didn't touch?

Matt tugged gently but insistantly at the hem of my nightdress. "Come on, don't be shy. Let me see it."

I started to refuse, but out of the corner of my eye I saw his cock twitch making the sheet lift slightly, and suddenly I badly wanted to see that massive organ. It seemed to me that the only way that would happen would be to show him what he wanted, so I turned towards him and raised my nightdress to my waist.

He stared for a moment, then whispered, "Awesome! Take it right off and open your legs."

By now I was too mesmerised to refuse, and staring pleadingly at the bulging sheet I obeyed, reaching down to spread my labia, shocked to find how wet I was as my clit was revealed.

After taking a few long moments to study my breasts and nether region, he threw the sheet off, and I gasped - a gasp filled with a mixture of fascination and fear. What I had thought of as a beast had grown into an absolute monster, over a foot long and as fat as a wine bottle! More disturbingly, although I had told myself there was no harm in letting him look so long as he didn't touch, I found myself longing to get my hands on that massive, terrifying weapon. Even if only to reassure myself that I was hallucinating.

Almost trance like I moved closer to within arm's reach, and as he began to stroke my breasts and pussy I wrapped the fingers of both hands around his pulsating shaft. And it needed both hands! It was every bit as immense as I had feared, but I couldn't resist moving my hands slowly up and down its length. His stroking fingers took almost no time to make me more aroused than I had ever been, then he lay back and held his cock vertical.

"Sit on it!" I shook my head violently, but he ran a fingertip across the bulbous head. "You don't have to put it in, just rub your cunt on here. You'll love it."

I had always hated the "C" word, but hearing him say it shattered the last of my resistance, and almost zombielike I straddled him and started to rock back and forth.

Without warning he grasped my hips and pulled me down hard, and I howled in pain as the first three or four inches were crammed into my protesting pussy.

The bedside clock showed a few minutes before midday when I woke in a lather in my own bed. My nightdress, damp with sweat, was clinging to my body, and my pussy was on fire. As the after sleep fog cleared from my mind, it started to sink in what had happened. After Matt had left for work I had gone back to sleep, only to have the most horrendous dream that I was being ravaged by an outsize penis. Like most women, or so I assumed, I occasionally had erotic dreams of engaging in sex with anonymous, faceless men. Only this time I had a face and a name, but why? Why him? Why Matt? Why my son? What had brought that on?

In all honesty I had never felt the slightest attraction towards him, not in that way. In fact I had never even thought of him as having a cock, let alone one that would choke an elephant! Now that I had thought of him in that way though, the burning in my pussy intensified, and I reached down helplessly to quell the fire, but after ten minutes of probing and stroking, it was clear that my fingers were neither long enough nor strong enough.

I rummaged in my underwear drawer until I found my long forgotten vibrator, and although the batteries had died long ago, I was past caring. I slid the seven inches of smooth plastic cylinder as deeply as I could, and after a further twenty minutes of thrusting and twisting, I was gasping through an orgasm that threatened to rattle my teeth loose.

When I calmed down I felt a flush of shame for thinking of my son whilst I satisfied myself sexually, but I told myself that without the dream it would never have happened, and I had no intention of it ever happening again. I showered and dressed, then strolled to the shopping mall, taking my time in the hope of clearing my head of unwanted thoughts, and thankful that Matt couldn't read my mind because now I had started, I couldn't stop thinking of him in "that way." Not that it would ever become real, since I was definitely not interested. Imagining his smiling face as I pleasured myself with my toy would be exciting enough to keep me satisfied. And to ease my guilt.

I had a light lunch, then wandered around window shopping. Passing an electrical store, I remembered my dead vibrator, and slipped inside to pick up some new batteries before heading home.

After reloading BOB, my Battery Operated Boyfriend, I decided to reorganise my underwear drawer, and came across an outrageously sexy nightdress Gerry, my ex had bought for me a couple of years before we split up, and seeing it again, with the sheer, almost see through panels that did little to conceal my breasts and nether region - although three embroidered flowers were strategically placed over my nipples and slit, making it even more enticing - brought back some cherished memories. Especially how, sometimes when I wore it, Gerry had it off and his cock inside me in almost less time than it took me to put it on.

Our parting had been amicable - we had simply drifted apart and he had moved out before we could start getting on each other's nerves. In a way, having our own space had strengthened our new relationship, and he continued to visit me occasionally and we would enjoy a friendly fuck - often followed about an hour later by a mutually enjoyable blow job - for old times' sake.

Although we continued to be friends, and still were, the fucking stopped when he found another partner, since both he and I were strong believers in fidelity. Since then, over the years I had engaged in the occasional widely spaced liaisons, but although for the most part the sex was satisfying, none lasted longer than a month or so, because I had come to cherish my independence. And also, I had to admit, because none of them could fuck me nearly as well as Gerry could.

When Matt came home from work I couldn't look him in the eye, until I reminded myself that there was no way he could know what was going through my mind. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on the viewpoint, I was unable to STOP it going through my mind. By mid evening my pussy was dripping, and I couldn't wait to escape to my room, where I overworked my reinvigorated bedtime companion, and as my cum poured onto the sheet I was horrified to hear myself gasp "Fuck me Matt!. Give it to me!"

The following day I discovered the prolonged pleasure of doing my chores with my buzzing friend buried in my pussy, and held in place by my wet briefs. This proved to be such perfect foreplay for my bedtime indulgences, which ended in a climax intensified by insincere entreaties for my son to fuck me, that I could not resist repeating it over the following days, with the result that by the time I went to sleep on Thursday night I had the cleanest house in the street, and a toy with expired batteries.

I slept late on Friday morning, and when I woke up I put the results of my underwear clear out into the washing machine, and then the dryer. before heading to the mall for some replacement batteries.

Matt came home a little earlier than usual, and fixed a quick dinner for each of us, a minor miracle in itself, before telling me with a saucy wink that he had hopes for the evening, and disappearing out the door. I took the laundry from the dryer and tossed it onto my bed, and showered, before returning and folding the clean underwear, sorting it into two piles, one to keep and the other to discard. When I came to the nightdress, I was undecided. It was showing definite signs of wear, but it held too many pleasant memories to cast it aside as casually as the rest. I held it up against me, and decided it wouldn't hurt to wear it one last time, and think of Gerry rather tham Matt when I fucked myself with the vibrator at bedtime.

I slipped it over my nude body and studied my reflection in the mirror. My tits were a little bigger than last time I wore it, and had the slightest beginnings of a droop, but they were still firm, and it was still a good fit. Lifting the hem I looked at my pussy telling myself that if I was going to think of Gerry, I might as well go the whole hog and trim my bush they way he liked it when he fucked me, and I set to with the scissors. When I was satisfied with the result, I finished folding and putting away the things I wanted to keep, and put the rest into a bag ready for the next garbage collection.

A glance at the time told me it was still much too early for bed, so I turned on the TV for company and made myself comfortable on the couch, lost in my thoughts. After a while, the droning from the box in the corner became monotonous, and my eyes started to become heavy, and eventually closed.

My new dream began with Matt easing down the top of my nightdress to expose my breasts, and I sighed, giving in to the pleasant sensations as he sucked my stiffening nipples. Gradually the warmth began to spread lower, and I parted my legs in anticipation. Suddenly I had an uneasy feeling that something was wrong, Something quite apart from the obvious fact that I was letting my son suck my tits. Then it hit me like a hammer blow. I could still hear the drone of the TV, which could only mean that I was not dreaming, and it was really happening!

My eyes flew open and I pushed at him. "Matt! What do you think you're doing?"

His voice was calm and confident as he took his mouth from my nipple. "Relax, I'm only doing what you want."

I tried to sound indignant. "I don...." the word tailed off when he put his hand under my nightie and stroked my pussy, spreading the wetness.

"This says you do, besides you've been asking for it all week," he declared.

My mind whirled. The only way he could know that is if he was listening at my door, but whatever he may have heard, or thought he heard, he couldn't possibly know that I only spoke his name because it enhanced my climax.

His stroking fingers were starting to make me feel better than I should, given our relationship, and I began to struggle, but all I succeeded in doing was to help him push up my nightie until he was looking at my pussy.

He rose abruptly and pushed off his pants, and I found myself staring at his cock. His mercifuly normal cock, rather than the monster of my first dream. That was if eight plus inches could be considered normal. I tried to resist as he brought it closer, but my pussy was too wet and hungry, and my legs flatly refused to close.

Then he was inside me, thrusting, and I could no longer tell myself that I didn't want him to fuck me. Over and over I pushed against him, trying to force him deeper as my cunt and his cock fought a duel as old as time, until my dam finally burst, and my cum flowed unchecked.

When he started to pour his seed into me, I gasped the words that spelled complete and totally unconditional surrender. "Oh yes!" (pump) "Fuck me Matt!" (pump) "Give me" (pump) "every" (pump)" last drop!"

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers