All Comments on 'Matt Finish'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
"Relax, I'm only doing what you want".

So many mothers, including my own, want their child to cross the taboo without permission to alleviate guilt. "I don" shows she can't even articulate denial into concrete words.

Knees buckling tender story of love. Normal mother and son that a dream finally made the inevitable happen.

rufriterrufriterabout 2 years agoAuthor

Alwaystaboo.

I don't know if you had the desired "result," but in my case it was neither planned nor expected. I'm not even sure how or why it happened. She was in her late 50s and I dropped in for a quick visit on my way home from work. As I was getting ready to leave, she stood up to hug me and "Bingo." Afterwards she flatly refused to discuss it, although it continued more or less weekly for about 5 years, and sporadically until she passed away in her early 70s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

8 plus inches is not normal and is the usual way that most writers here fuck up their stories and lose all credibility.

rufriterrufriterabout 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous. That is precisely the reason I said "IF" eight plus inches could be considered normal.

Eight inch cocks most assuredly DO exist. You need only watch popular porn movies and magazines to know the truth of that.

However, taken in context, the impressive weapon in my story is certainly closer to normal than the monster in my character's dream, which is the only reason it was described as such.

If you were more familiar with my work, you would know that none of my many previous submissions featured outsize genitalia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous