Matt’s Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane went to her desk and returned with a pink tapeline. She held his cock up at the base and measured. "Eight and a half inches. That's way above average. Trust me."

She flung away the tapeline and lined his cock against her tongue, giving his huge, angry, red cockhead slurpy, noisy kisses. "Let's see how far down I can get this."

Jane dove down on Matt's cock, her tongue swirling around his tool. Then she paused. Matt felt her take in a deep breath, clutch the base of his cock tightly and push further down.

"Oh God," he cried, sitting up. He was pretty sure part of his cock was in her throat. The suction was different and it had caused him to curl his toes. He had just cum and he could still last for a while but it wouldn't be too long, if she kept this on.

Jane twisted her head sideways, but it seemed that was as far as she could go, then she came up, his dick slipping out of her lips with a plop, saliva trailing the cock head and landing on her enormous jugs. She tried again, but it seemed she could only get half of his cock in.

She took hold of his hands and put them on her head as she went down on his cock. Matt didn't need to be told what to do. He got off the recliner, took hold of her head lightly and started fucking her mouth.

"Gack, gack, gluck, gluck," she gagged as his tip poked against her throat. He thrust his head back and forth, brows tight with pleasure and concentration. Her tits slapped against his knee as saliva dribbled onto the large expanse.

Jane moaned, the vibration running up Matt's cock. Matt thought she wanted him to stop but she got a hold of his butt and pressed his cock deeper down her throat. Matt stood, watching in awe, as Jane slowly and steadily sank his cock down her throat until her nose was right against his pubes, eyes closed, fighting her gag reflex. Eventually she pushed him off, her eyes red, as if she was on the verge of puking.

She took hold of his cock again and looking up into his eyes, hefted up her juggs and trapped his cock between them. Matt moaned as he took a hold of her shoulders and began to fuck her quivering chest meat. So huge were they that the head of his cock barely poked through the flesh. They glistened as if they had been rubbed with oil, but it was only her saliva.

There was a squelching sound as Matt thrust forward. Jane spat into the cavern where his dick was trapped. Matt could feel another orgasm. He could feel his balls tightening and that familiar tingling. He tried to think of something else to stave it off: the score of last week's European championship round, the sound of Jamie's large mutt barking at strangers, the dissected frog they had studied the previous day in Biology class. But none of it was working.

Jane hefted her tits further up her chest. She stuck her tongue out, made faces at him. Anything to make him cum.

"Cum for me," she said. "I know you want to."

"Oh!" said Matt.

"Come on, big boy. Come on."

Jane began to meet his thrust and her tits jiggled and quivered in her hands. She put a hand on his butt and pushed him into her.

Matt exploded into her tits. A long, hard-fought for cum. He saw stars for a while.

Jane smiled up at him. "Very good Jane loves that delicious man-seed of yours."

Matt sat back on the recliner, panting, and his cock came out between Jane's tits with a squelch. The nurse was something of a cum slut, he realized now. Jane rubbed her glistening tits. She drew her juggs apart and only then did Matt see his cum. It had pooled between the titflesh, forming a kind of low-hanging necklace, and some of it was already dribbling down her stomach.

Jane ran a finger through her tits and began to lick up his cum. Matt sat back and watched as she studiously ran her tongue around every inch of her tits, licking her fingers and smacking her lips. When she was through, Jane brought out a box of paper towel from her drawer and began to clean up her face and hands. Then she attended to her tits.

Matt cleaned up his thighs and crotch. When Jane was through she clasped her bra and wore her large shirt. Matt saw why she wore oversized clothes; no one could see her shape beneath them.

Jane cleared her throat. "Eyes up here," she said, suddenly very serious.

Matt dragged his eyes up from her chest, feeling very uncomfortable now that they had done what they had done.

"This is between us, two adults. No one hears of this," she said. Then she pursed her eyes. "Can I trust you?"

Matt nodded vigorously. Then added, "Absolutely."

The sun had turned a dirty shade of gold when Matt left Jane's office. The guys were still on the field, huddled around Coach Klimon, sweaty. Someone pointed and Coach Klimon turned. "You okay, boy?" he asked, brows furrowed, eyes roving across Mat's face as if he noticed something.

"Splendid," said Matt.

On the drive home, as Jamie recounted what the league schedule would be like once they went through the playoffs, Matt thought of telling his best friend about his escapade earlier, but he was unsure how Jamie would react. They drove past the pizza place where many students from the school visited. And sure enough Matt saw some of the jocks and their cheerleader girlfriends in the booths. And for the first time in a long while, Matt didn't want to be any of them.

12