All Comments on 'Mattei - A Nation's Father Ch. 01'

by AuthorMommy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see what happens

AuthorMommyAuthorMommyover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is now available

It's not showing as being in a series, but Chapter 2 is now online, and chapters 3 and 4 are soon to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A great start

I love the direction the story is going

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why give the MC an unpronounceable name? Every time I look at "Mattei" I have to decide whether it's 'Matt-ee' 'Matt-ay', or 'Matt-eye'. For the sake of my being able to read this I quit debating with myself whether the double ts belonged with the Ma or the ei. The remake of Lorem Ipsum was quite clever.

As for the story, I enjoyed it when I wasn't cringing about what to call the MC every time his name was mentioned.

I'll try part 2 and see if I can settle on how I will pronounce his name.

intim8intim8about 1 year ago

My "Aces" series has a somewhat similar premise, but goes in a very different direction. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuthorMommy@AuthorMommy
What I do: Stay-at-home mom with an overactive libido and an underactive sex life. Lol. Channel my sexual frustrations/thoughts into writing erotic novels. UPDATE: After several months of needing to take a break for personal reasons, including having a baby earlier than antic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES